Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her (1303 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:25pm On May 16, 2018
A Nigerian Facebook user has urged Nigerians in a Facebook post to please pray for his friend's 14yrs old sister who is 9 months pregnant, the father of the baby has denied having any intimate relationship with her.

Nigerian women on Facebook found it offensive for publicizing it by so doing, defaming the poor girl that has made a mistake..

Terrified ladies prayed and urged that the young girl be operated as she is too young to push a baby, why do these little girls make mistake like this? What did the man promise her for crying out loud? cry cry I am crying because child bearing is not easy... Talk less of pushing out a baby that may claim her life in the end... And just like that the hegoat will go scotfree...Ohh God have mercy and grant her safe delivery embarassed cry

News by JoelsBlog
https://joelsblog.com.ng/man-ask-nigerians-to-pray-for-safe-delivery-as-his-14yrs-old-sister-is-pregnant/

Dear men please if you know you are not ready to be a father don't cum in our veejay.... Don't be wicked

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:27pm On May 16, 2018
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by Shegzy8(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2018
/
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
embarassed

14yrs old and pregnant? undecided

I wonder where's the parents and what they're doing ? How come one of their children got pregnant at a very tender Age? #SMH

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by Oyindidi(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
Push am.out so that you go learn to close your legs

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by Drniyi4u(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin
Oyindidi:
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
Oyindidi:

Nawa for you oooo.... This is not fair ni.... She is ur fellow woman
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 16, 2018
I know where she comes from

But if I talk someone will say I dislike Edo people

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by Oyindidi(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:

Nawa for you oooo.... This is not fair ni.... She is ur fellow woman
What's wrong in pushing the baby out?
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:39pm On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
embarassed

14yrs old and pregnant? undecided

I wonder where's the parents and what they're doing ? How come one of their children got pregnant at a very tender Age? #SMH

if u are a Nigerian u won't be suprise, here in Benue state i know more than 11 people that have giving birth b4 the age of 14..
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by MissAprokoMedia(f): 11:46pm On May 16, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her by superemmy(m): 4:05am On May 17, 2018
This is no mistake. angry

The sex was probably too mind blowing that both the sexer and the sexee were too less busy to use contraceptive nor protection.

I usually say it, the small small children of nowadays are more often dangerous than the pedophiles surrounding them.

(1) (Reply)

Are Things Really Hard In Naija?? / Your Husband/Wife Loves You But Has Kids Outside / Help Re-unite Lost Love Ones!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.