Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census (3631 Views)

Poll: What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census

Force electoral reform through on Northerners which start a civil war: 23% (4 votes)
Try to resolve it peaceful by moving the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to make the north majority to avoid a civil war.: 76% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Boko Haram Surrender II, Shekau Whereabouts Unknown - Satellite Pictures! / Nigerian Sat X Satellite Pictures Are Perfect / Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria Cities( Fraud Population) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 4:57pm On Dec 04, 2009

To confirm that this topic is serious business Becomrich is making so much sense with his post minus satelite pictures for once. 

What kind of statement is that. I know I am right for posting the satellite pictures. I think churches should also stand by my side and the satellite pictures. Any church who against me , is the church of satan. because God stand for truth. And I am standing for truth. And any sincere church should stand for me and this satellite pictures.

I do not know why you people care so much if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join benin republic. Even ask yourself the truth. 90% of you hate been nigerian in the first. The only time you remember you are nigerian is when we are playing a football game. And you see Okocha on the field. So why the cry over benin republic.

Let look at it from a Godly point of view. if Jesus was in our position and understand the issue in Nigeria that it may lead to civil war. What do you think Jesus would do so that there would be peace in Nigeria and avoid a civil war.

Will Jesus ?
a. Force electoral reform through on Northerners and that start a civil war .
b. Try to resolve it peaceful by moving the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to make the north majority to avoid a civil war.

Will jesus pick A or B?

Look there is no passport in heaven. There is no Nigeria passport or Benin republic passport.

Do you know that nearly 4,000,000 nigerian have passport of other countries like the USA, canada, britian etc. What different does it make , if the rest of you have another passport for peace sake.

I stand for this Godly solution and I am not ashame to continue to post this Godly solution that the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa join the republic of Benin to avoid a civil war and give the north majority to save the lifes of 15,000,000 in a civil war. Anyone who is against this Godly solution is a child of Satan because children of God are for peace and God is for peace. Again Anyone who is against this Godly solution is a child of Satan

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2009
someone answer my question, what would jesus do.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Beaf: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2009
becomrich,:

Please add a recent passport sized photo of Jesus, as well as a map to his mansions. . .

That is the only way we can believe that you know him so intimately that you can say what he would do if someone like you surprised him with a google map.
. . .Abeg don't give Jesus nightmares jare!
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2009
Look, you people on nairaland are wicked and evil.
If yar adua was your father or family member , what would you want him to do now to save his life.
99% of you would ask yar adua to resign to save his life. And this is also to northerner, if they are the one sick and need to resign. would they because of the north die in office and not save themself and see thier grandchild.
It is important to note that everybody is been selfish over this isssue, the north been selfish for wanting to remain in power through yar adua,even if it means yar adua would die.

Have all of you ever pray for yar adua, I mean you northerner or you dont really care about his health if he dies or not. What you care for is retaining power.

Now for bro jonathan, what are you still doing in Abuja. leave to an unknow location. this is what the FBI would tell you. If we have a constitution crisis at the moment, Nobody should know your location for security. Move jonathan out of abuja for security reason to an unknow location. Anybody can be sown in as president from anywhere in nigeria before they shoot him. 

Now to the selfish southerner. It would cost you nothing to move the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic to make the north majority and also allow the north to replace yar adua.

Now for the northerner who do not want the yorubas ,edo, delta and bayelsa state to join the republic of benin. Here is what you do not know and you are not thinking about.

Like i once said the heart pump blood to various  part of the body, it as what is called arteries that carry bloods. Renal arteries carrys blood to the kidney, while pulmonary arteries carry blood to the lungs.  In Yar adua case carotid arteries carry blood to his  brain, if it stop working it may result in brain damage. If Yar Adua brain is not brain dead yet. if yar adua was in coma, it mean yar adua carotid arteries may have failed to carry blood to his brain.

even if he return back to Nigeria because his heart has failed once, doctors would advice he resign because. The heart if it failed once , would fail again.
And as long as it continue to work the same way it was before . it put pressure on the function of the heart and would result in another heart failure. which would result in the dead of Yar Adua. If Yar Adua return back as president, he would die in office with his heart problem.  It means Yar Adua may become brain dead.

which mean Jonathan would take over from him.  And if the north refuse to move the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic now in the next few days, if yar adua dies in coma . Yar adua body can not take the pain anymore. He need to take care of his health.  We are only trying to help the north and avoid a civil war were 15,000,000 people would be killed.

this is how a vegetable person is. They can not do anything for themself.  this man is coming out of coma.

coma means he is 90% gone, just less than 10% alive.

dictionary defination

Coma, from the Greek word "koma," meaning  a state of extreme unresponsiveness, in which an individual exhibits no voluntary movement

Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by complove: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2009
wao
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by sjeezy8: 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2009
abeg stop with the pics the maps are better mehn
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
You, now look at this picture. The leg you see in the picture. Was this man leg, before they cut it off. I know Nigeria. And if you do not remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa to benin republic. The whole world would regret, they did not listen to me.
They cut off his leg.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 12:15am On Dec 06, 2009
This woman in the picture chop off her son head.  Remove us for Nigeria. Nigeria would end up in a civil war.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 06, 2009
/\
i
i
uhmm . . . is that pic s'pose to be real or fake?
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by bibiking1(m): 1:00am On Dec 06, 2009
i think i preferred the maps, this your new style of adding gory pictures aint just it at all Monsieur Cartographer!
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by nellaluv(f): 1:57am On Dec 06, 2009
Jesus won't do none of d above. Rather he'll take over leadership himself, or send the devil to cause choas and confusion and probably wipe out any trace of the northern region.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 2:42am On Dec 06, 2009
what type of church do you go to
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by sjeezy8: 2:48am On Dec 06, 2009
nellaluv:

Jesus won't do none of d above. Rather he'll take over leadership himself, or send the devil to cause choas and confusion and probably wipe out any trace of the northern region.

becomrich,:

LMFAO
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 2:48am On Dec 06, 2009
who voted for a civil war.?
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by puskin: 3:38am On Dec 06, 2009
You and Ojukwu.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by nellaluv(f): 5:14am On Dec 06, 2009
becomrich,:

Jesus would save Nigeria, but it won't come cheap, someone or some people has to be sacrificed. . . lol, just kidding.

sjeezy8:

LMFAO

You can laugh your fu cking butt off, nonsense.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 9:11am On Dec 06, 2009
Jesus would never save Nigeria. Any man of God or pastor who tells you to save Nigeria is a fraud and 419.  Churches that preach things like this are fraud and church of satan.

Jesus was not know for wickedness. And he was not know for injustice , and never supported injustice. Show me any place in the bible where Jesus supported Injustice.

Anyone who support or believe in Nigeria, believe in injustice for thier own person gain to buy or cheat others to enrich themself. Jesus is not part of that and do not do sure evil on people.

When God saw the suffering of Isreal what did God do? Did he tell them to remain part of Egypt  , He said leave and Go to the promiseland. Our promiseland is Republic of benin. It may look empty. God as a plan.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by bilymuse: 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2009
Oga becomrich
biko, limit yourself to the map, those picture you uploaded are terrible and sickening. We are struggling to adjust to your satelite map overdose, if you start adding gory pictures to the equation, some feeble minded people might go mental on Nairaland.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by danexd(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2009
becomrich and his maps, hahahahaha!!!!Jesus will always want to avoid the shedding of blood, but what the point***Nigerians like hurting themselves
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2009
Now, alot of people know me. You would discover I am different from you. I think differently.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2009
becomrich,:

Since you "talk" to Jesus, kindly ask him what he would do? Make sure you record the answer and post it here (no voice over please).
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by paddylo1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2009
Oga becomrich
biko, limit yourself to the map, those picture you uploaded are terrible and sickening. We are struggling to adjust to your satelite map overdose, if you start adding gory pictures to the equation, some feeble minded people might go mental on Nairaland.
grin cheesy
Bitc*h would u stop sounding like a homicidal maniac?. . by the grace of god and the help of the devil,there will be no genocide anywhere in nigeria
its almost 2010,and grown human beings are still talking like its the dark ages. . .rubbish
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by AloyEmeka6: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2009
I am sure Jesus will be pissed off by your maps and satellite images. That is exactly what he will do.

What will Mohammed do?
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2009
hmmm
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2009
hmmmm
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2009
hmmmm
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by complove: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
do we fight,
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by becomrich15: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
what .
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by complove: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2009
j
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by nellaluv(f): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2009
paddy_lo:

grin cheesy[b]Bitc*h would u stop sounding like a homicidal maniac?. . by the grace of god and the help of the devil,there will be no genocide anywhere in nigeria
its almost 2010,and grown human beings are still talking like its the dark ages. . .rubbish[/b]

hmmmn. Why do u call me a b*tch, he wanted peoples opinion , i gave mine. it doesnt result to u calling me a b*tch. I dont like that word, u can call me any other thing but not a b*tch , pls. sad sad. Na wa 4 NL sef. Every little thing will rssult to insult.
Re: You, What Will Jesus Do, If He Saw The Satellite Pictures Of Nigeria And Census by donjon: 1:23am On Dec 08, 2009
Take it in ur stride

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud & Corruption Galore: N151bn Fraud In Pensions! / Lagos Socialite, Gbenga Islander In Hot Romance With Ex Senator, Folashade Bent. / GTB And Eco Bank To Close Down In Ekiti Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.