Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

•°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• (1554 Views)

Finally Out "Eyan Mayweather" Album By Olamide A.k.a Badooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

•°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2017
F $ K (Fluxmind $ Kidpaku) vs True Vikings (Joewendell $ Souloho19)

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Personals - 2 points

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

1st round - 2 points

2nd round - 2 points

Rules

- 10 bars (5bars each battler)

- Deadline is 8pm, sunday 12th february 2017

- Verses should be posted by all battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Last person to check will be the first to post!! And so also to his partner!!!
Goodluck!!!
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by KidPaku: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sneeze!
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
Checks

With my sledge hammer grin
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
In the building... It's going down! cool
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by souloho19(m): 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2017
Check
*the type u can't cash out cool
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
souloho19 ,fluxmind and kidpaku report
Deadline 9pm.
It seems ye all ain't ready,
Souloho19 you drop first for checking last
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by KidPaku: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2017
Fluxmind am getting ready sir, I'll post after souloho19 posts. Soul over to you
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
I been waiting on you niggas all day. Start this shít.
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2017
souloho19 come and post
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by souloho19(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
F+K= invalid equation....*

F$k..The Vikings be crashing, u can't handle this smashing
I'd leave you thorn for nurses
Y'all know who Thor the Norse is
Striking with LIGHTENING
Caro white cldnt get u enlightened
When souloho and Wendell the mighty niggas be smashing

I've noticed how this two fools dick ride each other
Paku WASTED a whole thread RECYCLIN old flows
Only for his b!tch flux...'by the way who stays on top or under?'
To applaud MEDIOCRITY like he needs to WARM up his VISION open up his 3rd eye and spot LUKEWARM flows

The KID wants to rub shoulders with G.O.A.T.s
But his flow's the platform that debris do float
Been searching for inspiration like a lost remote
Ama send u to hades lyk its a spartan curse
While u b!tches scream in a c note
I'm spilling u romans I'm Spartacus in the arena
Got white ravens no black swans I'll make u a ballerina

And flux tried to raise the BAR but got smothered by LIQUOR bottles
Now its SCOTCH on the ROCKS
While I Scorch him with rocks..'are u feeling STONED yet?
How about the Kid ur cloned pet?
At the end we'll know who loses
Cos y'all got 18 LIVES by being SIAMESE PUSSIES

'F' u gangstalicious Riley saw u
Kiss a man
'U' pretend u vicious but all
Smiley cos u a stan
'C' dis niggurs to exorcise their
Souls is the plan
'K' is the letter when I kill u ho's
like the CLAN
'FK' is on my table and I'm
Eating silverware..watch me
leave em scarred for life
Cos if u didn't know fk is
FORK $ KNIFE

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by KidPaku: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2017
I got 1hour left, soul flux and joe what's delaying
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
KidPaku:
I got 1hour left, soul flux and joe what's delaying
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by KidPaku: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pak's a crook, he stole a lot of rifles back in time/ souls a bitch, I stole stole the cannon strapped at the flesh covering his spine/ took a truck, rode with the uzi and that truck turned into a robot like octumus prime/ I just showed y'all how I stole souloho1's gun and shot him with the remaining digit. . .which is nine/

Pro fvckers pak is the man that kills/ I'ma simply break soul and hoe's union. . When I blast da teens/ you fools are 'true vikings'? Ama bout to split the two bastard beings/ cos breaking 'TV' is as easy as destroying a plasma screen/

I've come with the biggest macks to shoot at these wack dogs/ they are soon to be jobless, I'ma about to get them fvcktards robed/ once I've loaded all of my glocks/ ama get them 'fired' like dudes who just lost their jobs/

I've simple left unprotected joe and hoe, and about to kill their parents with slugs/ hit em at their residence have them chattered and destroyed when am fliping the clutch/ face joe and hoe again blast them with weapons from jos/ before I'm done, I'ma leave them with 'open heads' like male 'christians in church'!/

If joe and hoe are dog. .ama still punch them groins/ beat the local rapers up, have their skulls reformed/ bat their sanity with a ratchet. .and am still holding three swords/ joe the 'head' or soul the 'tail' will fall tonight. .like when someone flips a 'coin!!/

2 Likes

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
fluxmind
post after I post
5mins max to ready your verse
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Tag team madness!!

pak the heretic been ducking, well thanks to Battle mania
your family roots is traced to Adam I'll have my shark crew tame ya
you will get opened from the top, when I dip blades in you. . .foolish cattle rearer
then I'll rip your smelly gullets and pluck the apple in ya!!

Am a predator to flux, am his master in clubs.
am also a predator to kid, I got his ass gored by thugs
am also a predator to myself. because I wanna be in heaven when the rapture occurs
fact is all of the mentioned are my subject's, since they all prey for me like a pastor in church!!!

am going to peacefully kill soul, my half partner
I will make it a handicap match . .me against two dwarf bastards!!
it's still gonna be a simple win for me, cos I got fast action
no gay shi:t, you will still see 1 on top of 2 like writing half fraction

its 7pm and am making flux and his date feel em
glocks, rifles, machine guns, and the monster in Joe the god they hating mehn
I'll eat P aku and eat M ind and am still angry damn
ye all just saw how I got home early for dinner and ate PM !!!

Soul and i, we form the classy emir teams
tho we true Vikings, we blading flux and pak, the dirty non clever beings
While we shooting clips that puts away and sever teens
The F and K never comes with real shots like teams in fantasy premier league!!

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2017
Took y'all long enough...

All the time, I see Joe tryna bully The Kid/
It makes me wonder why he lost... I guess Paku is truly the shít/
Y'all can't measure up... like you were ruling his dick/
Paku had to zip his pants up... cos Soulo's mouth was blowing... & he wasn't cooling his hip/
Me & Pak? We F & K... Fork & Knives/
We bring em to y'all houses for dinner... then we fück your wives/
Pak give Joe's bae the dick, she scream "oh Paku you make me cum alive/
I give Soul's hoę my dick, midway Round Three she confess she ain't gone to Five/
I was ready to cook sausage, you know grills & shit/
But no lie, in my mind I really wanted to drill the bítch/
Joe's girl like to talk dirty, she was filled with filth/
I guess she's a three rounds MILF/
I was surprised when my excitement reached its Peak ... that's when she swallowed my Three Crowns Milk /
That last battle against Soul? That shít was a bloodbath/
I felt like Paku sticking his dick in a big booty slut's ąss/
Forced entry, rough handling, the way the blood splashed/
It was clear he got smashed/
Bad customer for ashewo business, I took em down... like the stock crashed/
Now they gotta pay for their sins, like they should hand over God's cash/
Flux & Kid shoot like The Fifth & the K/
We smoking the competition like we lit a piff & a jay/
Joe & Ho together more like a bítch & her bae/
Push Wendy's wig, with a split & a fade/
Blow a black hole in Soul with dynamites & sticking grenades/
Two Beyoncés gettin' bodied... Let's dig these bítches a grave/

2 Likes

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
Open for votes!!!!

Your votes ninjas:

Emaprince
Ibime
Airmark
Coogar
Giyazz
Glacierz
Jason21
Guykhena
Limerick
Kr0ne
Ksslib
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlordjnr
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
ZachHugo
Geoxpress
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Dklef
Heywhizzy
Iceskidd
Hydrog3n
Whiz10
Kineticist
Paayne
Mrkang
Nastynic
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Epositive(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
nice lines tho cool

#rap #positivevibes

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Paayne(m): 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yo! nice brawl folks.. good to know that some of us are still keeping the section alive.
buh i kinda felt flux nd kid's combination more. joe had some nice jabs too, buh soul's verse was jes there, not enough to support joe's punches... so with that said

mvgt --- #Team F nd K,

i'll give a more detailed verd later, buh 4 now..big ups to fluxmind nd kidpaku.

#peace.

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Paayne(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
Scratch that!! team f & k successfully bagged this match, taking away all the crits involved, except personals which no one brought to the arena..

so, with that said.. big ups again to the winning team.

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Paayne:
Yo! nice brawl folks.. good to know that some of us are still keeping the section alive.
buh i kinda felt flux nd kid's combination more. joe had some nice jabs too, buh soul's verse was jes there, not enough to support joe's punches... so with that said

mvgt --- #Team F nd K,

i'll give a more detailed verd later, buh 4 now..big ups to fluxmind nd kidpaku.

#peace.

Ayy thanks mah nigguh, I don script like 5 bars for our turn, no forget cheesy
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Paayne:

mvgt --- #Team F nd K,

#peace.

soul, you hear am! grin
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
JoeWendell:

soul, you hear am! grin

No be ya fault? Bebeto, go pick Soul (no offense Soul) instead of of me, you know we could run this section... Easily. But nooooo your ego, got in the way. So imma punish you, insolent boy grin grin
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:

No be ya fault? Bebeto, go pick Soul (no offense Soul) instead of of me, you know we could run this section... Easily. But nooooo your ego, got in the way. So imma punish you, insolent boy grin grin

sharrap fool!
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by souloho19(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
I scripted my ish hours before that battle..seriously time hasn't been my friend lately..no probs tho..@Joe..ama break those teeth..@flux none taken

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
JoeWendell:

sharrap fool!
Ayy Joe, how paku's dick feel huh? undecided cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by souloho19(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:

(Singin) dick riding Obama..

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:

d:ck? undecided
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
JoeWendell:

d:ck? undecided

Oh I forgot, you were unconscious, the sheer pleasure knocked you out grin
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by JoeWendell: 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
fluxmind:

Oh I forgot, you were unconscious, the sheer pleasure knocked you out grin

Unconscious?
pleasure?
knocked out?
Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by ZachHugo(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
W- team f and k. .Payne said it all.

1 Like

Re: •°•Battlemenia :Tag Team Match :F $ K vs True Vikings •°• by Paayne(m): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2017
fluxmind:

Ayy thanks mah nigguh, I don script like 5 bars for our turn, no forget cheesy
Lol, guy chill joor..to murder me jus dey hungry u abi.

no p sha, buh u go wait till after my match with kidpaku.. u know ours is meant to be epic cos e don tey wey u don dey find my twobull.. lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolabitch Vs Nextbeatz---survivals Fittest / Attention Seun: New Mod Needed / Wordsmith Vs Spottie HOSTED BY BOLAJIBAOK (Uncompleted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.