Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,937 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate (18473 Views)

Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Ihateiboflaties: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Dongreat:

Seen this before dude at a former thread. Type something new. Be creative and stop plagiarizing yourself.
thank you jhor!
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by teebillz: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:
Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account

HBD and MMYs.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by peacesamuel94(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
maasoap:
Is 2 face not an illiterate because I don't understand why so much cry on this issue?
Wailers are still calling a whole retired major general an illiterate, heaven didn't fall.
Is it a crime now to tell an illiterate with too many bastard children (feature of an illiterate) that he's indeed an illiterate?

What's your definition of an illiterate?
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Rozaay: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2017
maasoap:
Is 2 face not an illiterate because I don't understand why so much cry on this issue?
Wailers are still calling a whole retired major general an illiterate, heaven didn't fall.
Is it a crime now to tell an illiterate with too many bastard children (feature of an illiterate) that he's indeed an illiterate?
if sense is not far from you, then you should know what an illiterate means.

stop foooling yourself all over nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by advocatebaba(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is that Gordons or Condoms

2face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

Look at his ugly goat face with his dry ass jokes calling 2face an illiterate

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na thst gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest
You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness
2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate
Let me make it light 4u 2carry, you are a SHEEPISH COWARD wu knws nothing... who begged him to initiate a protest, waz e high on weed when he said dat... u r as stupid as 2face is 4startin wat e can't finish.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by firstolalekan(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Yes

my parents feed me and stopped me from working

I will never ever work and i they will pay me monthly salaries till the day I die

And I'm only 26 years old

How old are you and what are your achievements ??
Fixed grin
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Eberedor: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nigerians are pitiable set of human beings. The ruckus surrounding 2baba educational qualifications depicted the fact that, those calling him (2Baba) illiterate are also illiterates. Really, I don't know his educational history but, I sure know he finished Secondary school. If he possesses WASSCE Certificate, then those calling illiterate should have a rethink. Perhaps, they needed to be taught the context of the word "illiterate".
Illiterates don't attain the feat and achievements he has, do they? He is the first Nigerian to win the BET Award. The nominees from different continents were not illiterates. Who is an illiterate? Mr, Miss, Mrs Literates!
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by 2shur: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
abegi stop boasting.
Atmmachine:

No

I feed my parents and i stopped them from working

They will never ever work and i will pay them monthly salaries till the day they die

And I'm only 26 years old

How old are you and what are your achievements ??
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by segzyogondus(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:
Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account
Happy Birthday Bro wishing you many more fruitful healthy and happy Long years

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Atmmachine(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
2shur:
abegi stop boasting.

Okay
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by 2shur: 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
hmmmm
Atmmachine:

Okay
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
y is truth away bitter pls is 2face not an illiterate ni?
Oga Prof, Define Illiteracy abeg
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Rekyz(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
y is truth away bitter pls is 2face not an illiterate ni?
Simple English you cnt write. Did you graduate from UNICEM (University of Cement)?
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by louqas: 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is that Gordons or Condoms

2face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

Look at his ugly goat face with his dry ass jokes calling 2face an illiterate

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na thst gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest

The thunder wey go fire you still dey eat Amala and Ewedu

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

You voted for change, enjoy your change

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate

RANTS

AMERICANS JUST VOTED A 76YEARS OLD

THE NARRATIVE IS CHANGING ......... FROM BRITAIN TO FRANCE TO GERMANY TI NIGERIA......... CITIZENS ARE TAKING BACK THEIR COUNTRIES AND THINKING COUNTRY FIRST

NIGERIA SHALL BE GREAT AND PMB WILL START NIGERIA ON THE PATH TO GREATNESS.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Jimi23(m): 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
osuofia2:
THAT GORDONS WITH HIM DRY JOKES....NO WONDER HELEN PAUL FINISH AM

Abegi common knowledge. Gordons finished worwor Helen Paul hands down. She must have wept bitterly that night. Kikikikikiki.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
Dongreat:
The comeback wasn't either funny or schooling. Next time you want to Mr Ayo, don't use big word like "gynecologist" cos you get a fair share of your audience (Nigerians) lost.
Great bro... U must be a psychologist. Few people know this trick... Lol
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rozaay:
if sense is not far from you, then you should know what an illiterate means.

stop foooling yourself all over nairaland
Then, why the fuzz, Mr Sense?
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Rozaay: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
maasoap:

Then, why the fuzz, Mr Sense?
The fuzz is about you being dumb for referring to someone who can speak fluently, write well and read well as an illiterate.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by maasoap(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2017
Rozaay:
The fuzz is about you being dumb for referring to someone [s]who can speak fluently, write well and read well[/s] as an illiterate.
Are you sure he can actually read and write? Like 2face, like his wailing zombies. Dumb people everywhere.
You keep displaying characteristics of an illiterate, then someone refers to you as illiterate and your response is like "I can read and write". What d heck!
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by guywitzerogal(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2017
Rekyz:
Simple English you cnt write. Did you graduate from UNICEM (University of Cement)?
see how stupid u re..is that all wat ur dry brain can think of....guess am quoting a bricklayer....foolish
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Rozaay: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2017
maasoap:

Are you sure he can actually read and write? Like 2face, like his wailing zombies. Dumb people everywhere.
You keep displaying characteristics of an illiterate, then someone refers to you as illiterate and your response is like "I can read and write". What d heck!
I knew you were dumb from the beginning and you've been proving it so far, what is your own definition of illiterate.

Here's what Oxford dictionary says, be civil enough to know what words are before you use them ignorantly.

you lots will just go about ignorantly displaying your stupiddity everywhere... I'll still like to hear that your own definition of illiterate

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Nwibii: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
k199192:
I have this urge to say a very big SHUT UP to you but I will remain civil... Anybody who calls Tuface names is on his right because he acted like everything he is being called... He was the one that urged everyone to come out and protest. He went ahead and gave out dress code even when the police officials had already started given out warnings, he defied them and continued his charade. Then the eleventh hour came and he chickened out and you expect people to keep quiet about it. You are entitled to have 1million percent respect for him but it doesn't mean that he is not owing many of his fans respect. To crown the whole mess up, he still had the guts to make a post protest video talking another trash... That guy is full of shit... I have started regretting ever liking his sounds...

And to think of it, you called buhari an illiterate... Check the meaning of illiterate and see if buhari or Tuface fits in... But you insist on raining praise on Tuface for being a chicken...

I am not a pro buhari person for the record... I don't support his policies...
I beg u guys should leave my boss alone,bkos if na just tuface,he will be living like he dont care,live him life onto nobody they here.
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Rekyz(m): 3:39am On Feb 10, 2017
guywitzerogal:
see how stupid u re..is that all wat ur dry brain can think of....guess am quoting a bricklayer....foolish
A bricklayer quoting me rather. Take a BOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men" / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His 45th Birthday With Cute Photos / Odunlade Adekola And Lai Mohammed Pictured At Glo Laffta Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.