Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate (18472 Views)

Naira Marley Blasts Those That Called Him An "Illiterate" (Video) / Ayo Shonaiya: EFCC Just Made Naira Marley And Zlatan Ibile Legends / Gordons: "2face Is The Only Illiterate Who Can Sing Correctly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by mradjoy(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Mr Gordons, you don see yah life na?

Meanwhile...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by MARKone(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
lol. But Gordons was only joking.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by engrobidigbo: 10:30am On Feb 08, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Judolisco(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2017
If Gordons start with dis guy Ehn....d comedian Said he was sorry already

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by UnknownT: 10:31am On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:
Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account
Happy Birthday my fellow Feb. 8th mate cheesy
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Dongreat(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Who is that Gordons or Condoms

Look at his ugly goat face with his dry ass jokes calling 2face an illiterate

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na thst gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumb as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest

The thunder wey go fire you still dey eat Amala and Ewedu

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

You voted for change, enjoy your change

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate

Seen this before dude at a former thread. Type something new. Be creative and stop plagiarizing yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by pweshboi(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2017
SeniorZato:
But wait oooo, is tuface a graduate?
he has an honorary Masters of Arts in Music
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by eddyslim(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2017
Hahahahaha. Gordons never see anything yet

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Erngie(f): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2017
Happy birthday. God bless you
espionage48:
Today is my birthday!!! wish me luck pals.. I don't need likes because likes can't add to my account
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by ahamonyeka(m): 10:36am On Feb 08, 2017
This gordons that is always calling people names do not even know how ugly he is I wonder if he looks at himself on the mirror or maybe the do not tell him how ugly he looks.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by freecocoa(f): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
y is truth away bitter pls is 2face not an illiterate ni?
What makes tuface an illiterate? Oh! Wait, I forgot that anyone without a university certificate in Nigeria is an illiterate, makes you really wonder at the level of education of the ones quick to label another "illiterate". I tire for some people.

4 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by jollyjarkofgod: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

Alibaba and I go die never talk, na thst gorilla face truck driver to dey talk like donkey

I love 2face so much but my love for him went up to 1000% when he cancelled the protest

Guy u vex oo

Guy u vex ooo

You want him to go protest for you and get in trouble with the government because of your dumbness

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Hitdata2: 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Good
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by shamecurls(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:

Where re u serving the rice, chicken and beef? grin grin grin

No venue, No Wishes
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Atmmachine(m): 10:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Dongreat:

Seen this before dude at a former thread. Type something new. Be creative and stop plagiarizing yourself.

I have the right to write anything i want

Do you have any problem with that ??
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by k199192: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

I have this urge to say a very big SHUT UP to you but I will remain civil... Anybody who calls Tuface names is on his right because he acted like everything he is being called... He was the one that urged everyone to come out and protest. He went ahead and gave out dress code even when the police officials had already started given out warnings, he defied them and continued his charade. Then the eleventh hour came and he chickened out and you expect people to keep quiet about it. You are entitled to have 1million percent respect for him but it doesn't mean that he is not owing many of his fans respect. To crown the whole mess up, he still had the guts to make a post protest video talking another trash... That guy is full of shit... I have started regretting ever liking his sounds...

And to think of it, you called buhari an illiterate... Check the meaning of illiterate and see if buhari or Tuface fits in... But you insist on raining praise on Tuface for being a chicken...

I am not a pro buhari person for the record... I don't support his policies...

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by castrokins(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
Last Seen Photo Of Gordons Still Trying To Exit Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by tillaman(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2017
This is way too much man, for the record Buhari is 74 not 90, and I believe no one saw this coming,what we need nw is divine intervention not to blame anyone for voting for him, u sound like u are GEJ SUPPORTER[right][/right]
Atmmachine:

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Atmmachine(m): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2017
k199192:
I have this urge to say a very big SHUT UP to you but I will remain civil... Anybody who calls Tuface names is on his right because he acted like everything he is being called... He was the one that urged everyone to come out and protest. He went ahead and gave out dress code even when the police officials had already started given out warnings, he defied them and continued his charade. Then the eleventh hour came and he chickened out and you expect people to keep quiet about it. You are entitled to have 1million percent respect for him but it doesn't mean that he is not owing many of his fans respect. To crown the whole mess up, he still had the guts to make a post protest video talking another trash... That guy is full of shit... I have started regretting ever liking his sounds...

He's full of shiit for refusing to protest at the last minute ??

You want him to come protest for your dumbass for voting for baba ??

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by piperson(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

2face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

all your comments tho

sometimes just chill
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by espionage48(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:

Where re u serving the rice, chicken and beef? grin grin grin
No venue, No Wishes
Nothing ooo
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Richy4(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

[color=#006600]2face went to Enugu state University of science and technology

[/color]

IMT in Enugu not ESUT....>>>>ESUT is a state Uni, >>>>IMT is a polytechnic .

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Techm8: 10:47am On Feb 08, 2017
guywitzerogal:
y is truth away bitter pls is 2face not an illiterate ni?
No offense but Just shut up! what truth are you talking about??
An illiterate is someone who's unable to read or write.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by k199192: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

He's full of shiit for refusing to protest at the last minute ??

You want him to come protest for your dumbass for voting for baba ??
the simple question I will ask you and you will try to evade is this.... Why on earth did he start the movement when he knew he was a chicken.. I don't expect an answer by the way... But you are free to surprise me...
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by nlanded: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

You are not making any sense!
Did anyone force Tu Face to announce he is heading a national protest? No! So people should smile at Tu Face after abrupt cancellation? Whatever reasons made him cancel didn't he envisage all that before starting what he knew he couldn't finish?

I don't why know Nigerians hate being told the harsh truth, pathetic ass lickers! If Tu Face is your messiah you can follow him around but don't bad mouth anyone expressing his disgust at his lack of determination and purpose. This has nothing to do with anyone wanting Tu Face to rescue anyone by doing a protest, he had zero possibility of rescuing Nigeria by protesting.

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by k199192: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2017
nlanded:

You are not making any sense!
Did anyone force Tu Face to announce he is heading a national protest? No! So people should smile at Tu Face after abrupt cancellation? Whatever reasons made him cancel didn't he envisage all that before starting what he knew he couldn't finish?

I don't why know Nigerians hate being told the harsh truth, pathetic ass lickers!
and I was busy trying to be civil with that same guy you quoted... Tuface is a chicken. The annoying part was the video he made after the protest... Just behaving like an idiot.... Tuface owes me respect... I had so much respect for him but now he owes me...

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by dacovajnr: 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
espionage48:
I Witch you well bro
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Ihateiboflaties: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

No

I feed my parents and i stopped them from working

They will never ever work and i will pay them monthly salaries till the day they die

And I'm only 26 years old

How old are you and what are your achievements ??
correct
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Ikem11(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

tuface actually went to Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu. Though he didn't graduate cos he technically dropped out. Though still doesn't make him an illiterate though

1 Like

Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by Produke(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Atmmachine:

I thought he attended IMT and not ESUST
Re: Ayo Shonaiya Slams Gordons For Calling 2face An Illiterate by maasoap(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2017
Is 2 face not an illiterate because I don't understand why so much cry on this issue?
Wailers are still calling a whole retired major general an illiterate, heaven didn't fall.
Is it a crime now to tell an illiterate with too many bastard children (feature of an illiterate) that he's indeed an illiterate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: Two Good People Can Have A Bad Relationship / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University / Peks Ikeji: "Nigerian Women Are Better Breadwinners Than Men"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.