Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers (973 Views)

Vacancy- Application Developers And Database Admin / Our Free Weekend Mentoring Classes Are Still Open To All Graduated/x-participants Of Our Trainings. / Finally, Webmasters Of Africa Is #1 On Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by my2cents(m): 5:34pm On Jan 16, 2007
By popular demand, WOA is now open to application developers. Though the site is called WOA, it will now serve all programmers. So spread the word!

On the webmaster side, many registered members have already scored contracts via the site and WOA is only a month old. Get in while you can. WOA is fast becoming the site du jour with respect to where clients are visiting in search of someone for their next programming project.

I have added a list of programming languages on the "become a webmaster" form. If there are others I have omitted, let me know and I will add them ASAP.

www.webmastersofafrica.com - won't stop 'cause we don't even know how to stop grin
Re: Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by juintade(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2007
nice initiative
Re: Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by debscom(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2007
good job mate keep it up.
Re: Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by Seun(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2007
Nice idea. Keep it up!
Re: Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by my2cents(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2007
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Such emails make me say to myself "the site is really making a difference". Most importantly, I hope the site is working for you in terms of drumming up biz for you.

Once again, from the bottom of my heart, thanks grin
Re: Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by Rislan: 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2007
you guys are doing great job keep it up;
And i will to join u soon, though iam currntly in the systm, please send a details on how to join you.
Re: Webmasters Of Africa Now Open To Application Developers by my2cents(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2007
Thanks Rislan,

Fill out the form at: http://webmastersofafrica.com/become-webmaster-of-africa-member/ - thatz all it takes.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

What does Joomla requires? / Virgin Airways Website Don Try / The Day I Cracked The Adsense Code: Free Adsense E-book!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.