Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Where Do I Get Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Do I Get Blog (605 Views)

Get Blog Improvement Ebooks FREE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do I Get Blog by leo2009(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2009
hi nairalanders,can u guys jus help me out with whre i can get free blogs that is easy 2 manage.thanx
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by TheLight2: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
Send a mail to crigconsult@yahoo.com to the effect.

They would be able to help you out.
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by okwuduche(m): 1:24am On Dec 06, 2009
If you are thinking of getting a free blog, the best place to go is . But, by the way why don't you go for the paid blogs?
Wordpress is a reliable paid version blog that lets you have full control of your blog. Is not as if you are paying for the wordpress, but your hosting right is what you are paying for. Several hosting companies include access to free wordpress software in their hosting plan. Bluehost is good at that. you can decide to patronise them.

I had a bitter experience of using a free blog that i will not advice anyone,not even my enemy to use a free blog for any serious online business. You can use them for testing your capability online
goodluck
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by ade9ja(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2009
free blogs spread all over the internet but i use bloggers from google, also wordpress is recommended and likewise living journal too.
just sign up for one of them and create a blog in less than five minutes.
check out www.247insurance..com or www.mycomputervillage..com which are all free blogs by bloggers from google.
i can create and design one for you for just #2,000 contact 08038500766 or 07028105211 for details.
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by okwuduche(m): 3:01am On Dec 07, 2009
ade9ja:

free blogs spread all over the internet

Yes but you don't have total control over them
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by ade9ja(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2009
what control are you talking about, the major difference of a free blog to a paid one is that free blogs are always hosted on a particular host server other than yours, let's say like www.yourname.eamample.com unlike www.yourname.com
n.b the example stand for the host hosting your server.
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by SamMilla1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2009
Re: Where Do I Get Blog by ade9ja(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
www.livingjournal.com
www.webnode.com are good free blog host site too.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Register Just A Domain Name And Link It To Nameservers / Make Money On Twitter / Office Assistant Wanted For Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.