Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea (2516 Views)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Fleshly: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Nnewi—Ikedife Hospital located along Igwe Orizu Road, Otolo-Nnewi, Anambra State is playing host to Jewish scientists, who are in Nnewi to conduct Deoxyribonucleic Acid, DNA, test on interested citizens there to determine the Jewish relationship with Igbos.

Hundreds of people trooped out in their numbers, yesterday, to participate in DNA test to ascertain the validity of the claims that the Igbo migrated from that part of the world. As early as 7.00 am people had started arriving from every part of Igboland to take part in the cell screening exercise, while a few policemen were seen in the hospital premises to ensure a hitch free DNA exercise.

Former President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dr Dozie Ikedife, and owner of the hospital, while addressing newsmen on the exercise, said there had been stories of Jewish/Igbo relations based on archaeological discoveries and mythology, saying he facilitated the Jewish scientist to come and prove the mythology. He said the Israeli-Yaweh group came into the country to take a random sampling of cells from the people in the South-East for studies to carry out a DNA analysis and comparison in Houston Texas USA. According to him, “the idea is to establish scientifically the relationship of the two groups of people. It is necessary to satisfy the curiosity and answer the question in the minds of many for quite some time. “The world has gone advanced, cellular examination can be used to establish the claim or otherwise of this kind of believe. In this modern time, such claims of relationship should not be left in the domain of mythological theories alone There is need to subject the claim to scientific proof. “If at the end of the day, it is confirmed that we are relations, we would remain brothers and friends, but if it proved negative we remain friends.

My curiosity is based on the fact that I studied Anthropology as well as Medicine, the result of the cell examination is expected to be out in August this year.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/jewishigbo-relationship-jewish-scientists-storm-nnewi-conduct-dna-test/

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by MidolsStudent(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by MxtaMichealz(m): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Let's see what they will find!
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Theyveedo(m): 9:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Fleshly: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2017
MxtaMichealz:
Let's see what they will find!

good I also support this test, at least we can forever bury the controversy behind the 'Jewishness' of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by modath(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by MidolsStudent(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Fleshly: 9:40am On Feb 08, 2017
cc lalasticlala, seun, I think this deserves front page...
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by MidolsStudent(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2017
Chai! Dis news pain my cone shaped skull no be small

4 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by coptic: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
What's more incredible; the kind of skunk these people ingest or the shiiits that they choose to believe.

1 Like

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by mesoprogress(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2017
Whether Igbos are Jews or not doesn't negate their productivity and resilience. Igbos are people to reckon with in Africa

6 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nightshift(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2017
I think it's the best shot yet in solving the doubts or otherwise of the Jewishness of Ndi Igbo. The DNA tests should be representative of the different 'Agburu' Ndi Igbo.

When they finish in Nnewi, they should test people in my hometown Akpugo, Enugu-Ezike, Udi, Awka, Onitsha, Uli, Ikwo, Ezillo, Afikpo, Aro - Chukwu, Ovim, Akabo, Isiala-Ngwa, Ihitte-Uboma, Ofeme and Awo-Idemmiri. This is to avoid one section of Igboland claiming to be more Jewish than other areas, if the results are positive. The rate of internal negative politicization by our people is unsettling sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by mybestlove(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2017
We are one people. We are prosecuted everywhere and the Bible said so

3 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Abagworo(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2017
The problem with most of these ipob biagrans is their limited level of exposure. They think Jews are linked by DNA. Very soon Christian Doctors will arrive Mecca to take sample of Saudi DNA to ascertain if they are Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by BlackSeptember: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Abagworo:
The problem with most of these ipob biagrans is their limited level of exposure. They think Jews are linked by DNA. Very soon Christian Doctors will arrive Mecca to take sample of Saudi DNA to ascertain if they are Christians.
LasGidiowner come and meet your friend

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by LasGidiOwner: 10:18am On Feb 08, 2017
Your input is never required on issues as this particularly as it concerns Anambra. Take your miserable self and get lost. The curse you are suffering from is too much for you. Must you comment on every thread? Why not go and find something to do with your hopeless life to help your poor old mother? Tufiaaaa cool

[s]
Abagworo:
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by koladebrainiac(m): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2017
but Jew wont come and build bank in ur villages oo

1 Like

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Your input is never required on issues as this particularly as it concerns Anambra. Take your miserable self and get lost. The curse you are suffering from is too much for you. Must you comment on every thread? Why not go and find something to do with your hopeless life to help your poor old mother? Tufiaaaa cool

[s][/s]

Jews are adherents of Judaism and must not be linked by blood. They are linked by religious belief and practice like Christians, Muslims and Ndi Amala. If the issue required DNA testing then it is for Israeli or Hebrew link and not Jewish.

6 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 08, 2017
I do not care if Igbo people are jews, hebrews or ishmaelites. What I want to find out is only how we igbo people are related to yoruba people, urhobo, ijaw, calabari etc. Why do we have similar words and meanings eg. Okwute(igbo) and okuta(yoruba). So instead of wasting our scarce resources trying to find out our relationship with a white man in far away Europe or Asia, let us rather spend on finding how we are related to a black man like us who is also our neighbour.

3 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by omenkaLives(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2017
modath:

No comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by EazyMoh(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2017
This is a very good idea, and an avenue to make money. Am sure many of them will be ready to pay small amount for the test.
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oh the lost tribe of Israel. Looking for their root. grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by adadike281(f): 12:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nnewi here I come, hope d test is free? I have dis strong feeling that my mum is a true Jewish descent, dark eyes, fair skin , pointed nose, no! something is amiss, I must go for dis test.

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by tomakint: 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
So its true afterall, I love the Igbos with passion. First, for their doggedness in anything life throws at them and secondly for being innovative against all odds. Sure they do strike a striking semblance with the Jews no doubt. Igbo kwenu......yaaaaa! wink

2 Likes

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by themonk(m): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
adadike281:
Nnewi here I come, hope d test is free? I have dis strong feeling that my mum is a true Jewish descent, dark eyes, fair skin , pointed nose, no! something is amiss, I must go for dis test.
Wow, this description made me send you a pm, cause I know you'd look exactly like your mom or more beautiful...lol. Please reply
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by adadike281(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
themonk:

Wow, this description made me send you a pm, cause I know you'd look exactly like your mom or more beautiful...lol. Please reply
Thks. I am an exact replica of my mum but she is fairer.
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by jollymizzle(m): 6:19am On Feb 09, 2017
tomakint:
So its true afterall, I love the Igbos with passion. First, for their doggedness in anything life throws at them and secondly for being innovative against all odds. Sure they do strike a striking semblance with the Jews no doubt. Igbo kwenu......yaaaaa! wink
erm... No one has confirmed it o. Except you read the article in Hebrew. The one I read(English version) States that they wanted to find proof. So pls endeavor to upload the missing paragraphs where you read that it's been proven. grin

1 Like

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by darknetcom: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2017
we told una to hide,una said no..

dont blame the rest of nigeria for what hit you next...

1 Like

Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by themonk(m): 7:29am On Feb 09, 2017
adadike281:
Thks. I am an exact replica of my mum but she is fairer.
Don't worry you'd be the exact Jewish skin tone when we get to isreal cheesy. My favorite skin tone is in between light skin and dark skin though.

Can you please reply my pm or send me your number so we could chat on whatsapp?
Re: Jewish/igbo Relationship: Jewish Scientists Storm Nnewi To Conduct DNA Test Rea by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Lol. Finally some people can migrate back to Israel to develop the place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm 3 Years Older Than Him - Wife Of The New Ondo State Governor / Nnamdi Kanu: Anambra Guber Can't Hold, I Control The People 100% / Would you Rock This Lai Mohammed Outfit He Wore To Real Madrid Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.