Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) (26318 Views)

Photos: Nairabet CEO, Akin Alabi Pulled Massive Crowd For His Campaign Today. / Nigerian Youth Kneels As Senator Akpabio Inspects His Campaign Shirt / Anambra Election: Yul Edochie Denies Stepping Down, Threatens Legal Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by evanso6226(f): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
ANAMBRA ELECTION YULE EDOCHIE & HIS CAMPAIGN STORM NNEWI....

WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMKuy60UWqQ

CC:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by austonclint(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hmmmm this guy mean this ooo
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by agadaone1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2017
You dey involve in election n you never share money you never start bro... It won't work dis is Nigeria were money talks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
agadaone1:
You dey involve in election n you never share money you never start bro... It won't work dis is Nigeria were money talks

We pray and hope that one day Nigerians will stop having this mentality and vote for the right person for the position!!

Are you a lover of BARBECUE? If YES, check our signature.....

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by chrisbaby24(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by pxjosh(m): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by dgudguy: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
I thought ipob said dere would b no election, dis pple funny ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by ALAYORMII: 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2017
You have my vote bro even though I will be in Lagos voting for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by UbanmeUdie: 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

A man who knows failure will be his inevitable accomplishment in the end but chooses to run the race like others according to his capacity is no failure at all but a hero.

Yul Edochie is a hero in failure!

He obviously lacks everything the other favourite contestants have except COURAGE.

At least the title of an ex governorship aspirant will be sufficient for him as a consolation.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Millz404(m): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
This one no go go rest
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Sirme411(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
we all know how this ends.....
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by castrokins(m): 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yul Is Still Running?
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
shocked

In all fairness,

I think Yul Edochie should begin his political career by contesting for Secretary of Actors Guild, Enugu Chapter.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by ibroopeyemi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
What is going on here?
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Crack Kills...
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by McINoWell: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
I had Mc Unique was invited to perform there... yul jst spending his money anyhow, abeg remember me ooohh....
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
All you young people crying for a young leader, here is one. But no, they have all followed the stench of currency which leads them back to the land of nowhere. Simple fact, youths aren't ready to kickstart a new generation of political leadership.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by creatorsverse(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
if yul edochie should be d first runner up in dis election be rest assured dat cum 2021 he will compete again but under anoda party
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by kosidi(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dear Yul,
Kindly swallow the bitter pill and acknowledge that this was dead on arrival.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Kingjames11(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
castrokins:
Yul Is Still Running?
. Running away ni bro

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Tartie(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yul edochie dey form liecester onto dis election matter,wishin u all d best sha but ur odds of winin na 32.0

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Mznaett: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In all fairness,

I think Yul Edochie should begin his political career by contesting for Secretary of Actors Guild, Enugu Chapter.

Posterity will never forgive you... grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by BadBlaize(m): 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yul I lyk ur guts bt let's be realistic you don't stand a chance
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Mopolchi: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
Dis one wan pass time.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by smileyoo: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
i wish am now at anambra, this guy would 've gotten my vote. its time to encourage the youths to replace these old looters in govt.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by millionboi2: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
Make more money
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Gurusblend(m): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
I pity all those people saying he don't stand a chance, instead of supporting and encouraging him, you are busy saying rubbish.

Why not support him and see the outcome? I think this is the time we need youths most in politics, youths should just take over from all those old looters.

Youths still have strength, they can do everything to make this country better, why not support youths and vote them into power? Then let's see if this country will be great or not..

Don't forget the age of France president Emmanuel Macron when he was voted into power, now let's think of how hard he worked to make France much more than how it was before...

I am not a fan of politics, I don't vote, just saying my opinion, no beef..

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
agadaone1:
You are an idiot and a big fool

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A man who knows failure will be his inevitable accomplishment in the end but chooses to run the race like others according to his capacity is no failure at all but a hero.

Yul Edochie is a hero in failure!

He obviously lacks everything the other favourite contestants have except COURAGE.You are an idiot and a big fool

At least the title of an ex governorship aspirant will be sufficient for him as a consolation.
Re: Anambra Election: Yul Edochie And His Campaign Team Storm Nnewi (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officers Killed People In Igangan, Not Unknown Gunmen – Oyo Government / Aregbesola And Fayose At The 20th Anniversary Of Ekiti State / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.