Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies (4683 Views)

Jonathan Urges Buhari, Other African Leaders To Pay Attention To Manpower Dev. / Today's Dollar To Naira Exchange Rates - (3/4/2017) / Reps Reject N305/dollar Exchange Rate For Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by kenostika(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
What do you expect?a country where nothing works.After years of independence,no electricity while some of these smaller african countries enjoy steady electricity.I entered a major city last wk around 7pm and everywhere was dark as a result of constant power outage.No single functioning hospital,poor roads dwindling education.Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by enigma3000: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
[quote author=enigma3000 post=53527737]

God did not create this country...Luggard created it and his mistress christened it
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Cletus77(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
No one should believe dis! The Op is a certified liar that spreads false information everywhere!
Haba what a lie!
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by agabusta: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Omudia:
A weaker currency is almost always refletive of a bad economy. Stop using China as your sole example. Even the U.S. accuses China of currency manipulation.

It wont hurt to admit that Nigeria is a failed nation.

Just like that of Japan and China?
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by juman(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Baba recession has done what he knows best to do.

Plunging the country into hard core hardship.

nigeria has turned to a countryless country.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Danielnino00(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some of the countries you listed have devalued their currency eg. Ghana./The Ghana cedi used to exchange for about 1000 cedi to the naira. Even Zimbabwe doar used to exchange for 1,000,000,000 to 1 dollar(so I learnt)

Some of the countries too don't do much importing like Nigeria, hence their currency is strong. Nigeria imports almost everything.

The naira is still stronger than some African countries currency ,but it's losing its value faster.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
erosimo:

Who tells you rand is #24? I tell you bro, brother just came back from south africa 1 rand is #79

See as you dey lie korokoro shocked shocked.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by olapluto(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
erosimo:

Who tells you rand is #24? I tell you bro, brother just came back from south africa 1 rand is #79
Go and sort out your English first. Then port yourself to Google for more knowledge.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by erosimo(m): 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ariel20:

See as you dey lie korokoro shocked shocked.

I earn in rands n naira
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
erosimo:

I earn in rands n naira

Brother I'm in SA angry

1 Like

Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by erosimo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
olapluto:

Go and sort out your English first. Then port yourself to Google for more knowledge.

So google is your own reliable source for forex exchange...too bad for your age though. Anyways, I don't have much to tell you since everything about you is nairaland and if I may ask, I hope your pay master has paid today as usual. Funnily enough bro, I do business in rand everyday.
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by erosimo(m): 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ariel20:

Brother I'm in SA angry

32 I guess
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Just30: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
Danielnino00:
Some of the countries you listed have devalued their currency eg. Ghana./The Ghana cedi used to exchange for about 1000 cedi to the naira. Even Zimbabwe doar used to exchange for 1,000,000,000 to 1 dollar(so I learnt)

Some of the countries too don't do much importing like Nigeria, hence their currency is strong. Nigeria imports almost everything.

The naira is still stronger than some African countries currency ,but it's losing its value faster.
Get your facts right
It's revaluation not devaluation
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Danielnino00(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just30:

Get your facts right
It's revaluation not devaluation

Noted! Am not an expert at banking and money issues anyway. but the fact remains that the naira is stronger than some African countries currency .

2 Likes

Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by Chimezie250(m): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Legacy of baba recession
Re: Naira Exchange Rate To Other African Currencies by nickxtra(m): 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Things falling apart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dirtiest City In Nigeria (pics) / Why Is Atiku Neglecting Manual Result Sheets In His Petition? / Nnamdi Kanu Addressing EU Parliament (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.