Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. (4651 Views)

Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / I Will Be Glad To Hook-up With A Beautiful Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by rashman(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2007
I would like 2 meet snazzydown.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Lexyhearts(f): 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2007
i would like to meet hotangel and busygal
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by annmarien(f): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2007
modups n iice n mustay
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by odada(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2007
muki,iice,debosky,po deep,omo eko,uspry1,seun,jay baby,dee money,hot angel cool when i remember the names of the rest i will let y'all know? but i have met kunsky411 grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by OmoEko1(f): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2007
odada:

muki,iice,debosky,po deep,omo eko,uspry1,seun,jay baby,dee money,hot angel cool when i remember the names of the rest i will let y'all know? but i have met kunsky411 grin grin
eya i will love to meet you too, maybe gist about the weirdest place your had sex at tongue tongue

I will like to meet Seun also,angry angry angry so i can tell him the piece of my mind cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by uspry1(f): 1:43am On Jun 15, 2007
I would be more than glad to meet the following Nairaland members at below:

Odada
Seun
Emos
Omoge
Chumga
Boomtown
Naijacutee
Spicie
SOJ
Benibabs
Naija4ward
Cute-Ass
Topetope (not sure)
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 1:55am On Jun 15, 2007
hmmmmmmmm, hang on am comming back with a list of about 1,000 names
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by moondust(m): 3:09am On Jun 15, 2007
all members , at a beach party cheesy
but most especially cute-ass
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2007
beach party, nooo, formal party's better, dont wanna get sand all over my wears tongue
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by moondust(m): 4:31am On Jun 15, 2007
formal-boring
sandy-fun wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 4:40am On Jun 15, 2007
noooooooooo, sand makes u dirty, formal, u look like a queen, u don wanna vote, cos i know people
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by gbadex1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 15, 2007
*hic* cheesy sepe's in the system so you'll have to forgive the. . . *hic*

gbade would surely love to meet gbade tongue

shit, i think there's an identity crisis tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2007
i'll love to meet temmyabby, cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Lexyhearts(f): 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2007
one more i would like to meet BIGBABY and SEAN though i always have disagreements w bigbaby
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by danniecool(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2007
i would love to meet

Akolawole

Razorr

Muki

Somze

Mustay

Viee

and loyika
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by adeorlar: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2007
l''ll like to meet all the ladokites in nairaland.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
none grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 3:40am On Jun 28, 2007
haba thonia, atleast one person nau, i will like to meet thoniaslim
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2007
Am d one who's searching
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:12am On Jun 30, 2007
@acidrop

lol grin, ok. i would like to meet acidrop.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Joey82(m): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2007
I would love to meet razzor, she's so sharp in appearance like a razor.

Omo eko, she's so factual.

Sillyboy, really silly and funny.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by johnnygan(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
Johnny would LOVE to meet;

Lexyhearts
palbony
po deep
Razorr
efuah

Nairalanders that flashes me for they deserve a big slap.

Nairalanders that communicates throug ma Yahoo IMs for they are cool.

Johnnygan's fans for without ya'all i won't be here.

Haters who beefs me for they are all s**kers.

If i get a few more lists, i'll chip in. Ciao
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by otuwe(f): 6:04pm On Jul 02, 2007
MILITIA

I dont know y but i feel she will be the complete opposite of what she protrays to be in NL

APROKO

Just for the fact that we operate on the same wave lenght in the religion section

SEUN

Just out of curiousity

CREAMISH

Cos there is something about her, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed my mouth shut up
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2007
lol. . . Otuwe. . . me sef wan meet u. . . i gast confirm some things  cool

Meanwhile. . . Part 1 of my list

Acidrop
Kitaun
Thoniaslim
Douzy
Ayefele
Kachikapor
Cyclone
Mukina2
iice
Abilityman
Fynewaka
Whitelexi
Tafari
Cheifoh
Ruudie
Siena
Cuteass

Watch out for part 2  cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Lexyhearts(f): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
cheesy

if i can't meet JOHNYGAN who else can i wish to meet at Nairaland coz he is my best friend

I also would like to meet PO DEEP and AMERORMEGE

but i would appreciate if i first meet JOHNYGAN truly speaking cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by OmoEko1(f): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2007
Joey82:

I would love to meet razzor, she's so sharp in appearance like a razor.

Omo eko, she's so factual.

Sillyboy, really silly and funny.
Thank you kiss kiss kiss kiss, i will thank my mama for that cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2007
i will like to meet

creamish ofcourse kiss
nikynike- where u been babe?
chiegembe - she's 2 fly
maree7 - missin ya
ayefele- hmmm, even if am scared, he's gonna put me in trouble
9JA4EVA - one of a kind guy i will like 2 meet
chiogo - wanna c hw she look like when she's gat attitude.
n-guage - wanna c hw he looks like
cyclone - ask him y he's been away 4 so long
kate flow- finally grab hold of her.
douzy - so i can teach him what a real buly is
seun - so i can ask him where he got this initiative from
kachikapor- so i can bash him
osap - so we can hang out
@desodji - so i ask him y he is so sneaky
moondust - to argue why a beach party suck, n formal is more better
omogenaija - cos we opened a thread together, w emight get along good
omo eko- that chick gat something 2 teach.
whitlexi - ask him y he never showed me tha pic i asked 4
lysaa- that chick's gat jokes, n i can laugh.
zulunation- ask him wassup with the zulu.
bluenubian - c hw hot she is

hmmmmmmmm, datz all i can remmeber 4 now.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by whitelexi(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2007
whitlexi - ask him y he never showed me tha pic i asked 4

The blind stares of a million pairs of eyes, looking hard but not realising that u'll never see. . . grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Osabro(m): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2007
I'd like to meet everyone of you.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Bolarge(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2007
Where do I start?. . . . . 

iice
Havila/Aggressa
GNature
babyosisi
9ja4eva
kateflow
GreatPeter
cute-ass
Seun
MyPeace
mukiiiii
mamaput
MaMaJama/Odeku
McKren
angel101
Razorr 

. . . . . . watch out for Parts 2- 230 of the list grin
In summary, y'all rock ma world. Thanx folks. kiss cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by ne4real(f): 11:46am On Jul 03, 2007
Babyosisi. she's very interesting
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Naijagal2(f): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2007
i would like 2 meet,
ryu11
moondust(troublemaker!)
davidylan
creamish(my girl!)
omo eko(she's very funny)
hot angel(cos she's mature n i loved her poem)
emm, i'll be rite back,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Females 4 A phoneSex / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / Whatsap Romance Group Creation Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.