Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,985 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. (4657 Views)

Hi, I Am Glad To Meet You / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner / I Will Be Glad To Hook-up With A Beautiful Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by moondust(m): 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2007
hey creamish, howz u doin?
thanx 4 d good deed wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2007
wat good deed?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by barin24(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2007
seun and d one and only MUKINA cheesy : cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Mustay(m): 9:13pm On Jul 05, 2007
9ja4eva
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 4:42am On Jul 06, 2007
who wouldnt like 2 meet that guy sef
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2007
acidrop:

who wouldnt like 2 meet that guy sef

Which guy?. . .if it's d onew im thinking of, my hand is already up!
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by nossycheek(f): 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2007
Davidlyan
Babyosisi
Stimulus
Pilgrim.1
Cute-ass
MILITIA
TellyB
Somze
Creamish
Omogenaija
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2007
tanx babe wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by moondust(m): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2007
Creamish:

what good deed?

MY kid sis Naija*gal was goin on bout how u helpd her! wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2007
ooo. . . ok. . . .no biggie. . . glad to b of help wink
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kateflow(f): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2007
seun lipsrsealed
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2007
D-vah    c'os she still ain't answered my question
Razorr    w'anna see if that tongue of hers is as sharp as it is online, in the real world
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Dvah(f): 5:25pm On Jul 06, 2007
what question was that Ruudie?

I'm Creamish. . .i told u y i changed ID. . . now im back to being my old Creamish. I hope u believe me now.  smiley
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know who you are, i just prefer that "grin-vah" ID to Creamish and just about everybody's penning your name down so i decided to be a l'il different b'4 it begins to look like a broken, discordant, 13th century gramophone blaring "Creamish, Creamish, Creamish, Creamish, Creamish " grin

D-vah:

what question was that Ruudie?

i was on my hands and knees proposing b'4 you did the 360 degrees identity flip grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
ok. . .just tot id clear dat part. . .as per ur proposal. . .since no onez asked me b 4, i'l say yes *at least till Will Smith dumps Jada!* grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2007
jumping up and down throwing chairs and tables o'utta the 5th flooralarms blaringsecurity chasing me all around!
this has got to be the HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE  grin  grin grin

no one's asked you b'4  shocked  shocked  shocked guess they never saw D-vah; they only saw Creamish !

Will Smith - lemme see his face around here; i'll show 'im that our olopa are the original MEN IN BLACK  grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by Creamish(f): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
LMAO. . . . . very funny. . . .but ive sent my hired assassins to eliminate Jada so it wont b long now till i fall into his strong arms! cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2007
if there is anyone that will declare it itz ga2 be me. so i officially declare creamish and ruddie
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2007
Me sef go arrange o, Strong arms ke? If u my own, u go sabi sey man pass man!
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2007
@acidrops, thank u very mech, But pls try 2 correct my name 2 4mally 4malize it! Biko.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2007
@acidrops, thank u very mech, But pls try 2 correct my name 2 4mally 4malize it! Biko.
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2007
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2007
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by iice(f): 4:27am On Jul 07, 2007
Eazy bros grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2007
abiooo, this one wey he post am three tymz, sorryyy i will redeclare that declaration.

today i formally declare creamish and ruddie, i mean Ruddie, sorry ruudie, but sha , y u spell am like that sef undecided
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2007
@Ruudie

whatever happened to pressing the click button once shocked shocked grin
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 6:47am On Jul 07, 2007
haha, lol, i think he was trying 2 prove his point beyond reasonable doubt undecided
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2007
@ kitaun, whateva happened 2 mindin ur own biznizz, Where's my cream-dvah ?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by RuuDie(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2007
@ acidrop, i don dey jell Oooooh, My d-vah where are u nah ?
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by kitaun(m): 1:12am On Jul 08, 2007
@Ruudie

my biznizz is to protect Creamish from devils like u!!! tongue cool
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by acidrop(f): 4:04am On Jul 08, 2007
so 2 dey intrested, oya the battle line is drawn, meanwhile i fit be referee ooo
Re: The Nairaland Member I Would Be Glad To Meet. by iice(f): 5:43am On Jul 08, 2007
*Hands Acid the black and white top* tongue *pulls a chair and gets creamish's popcorn* grin grin

Oya guys make this one good! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / Whatsapp Numbers And Bbm Pins / Olosho To Pay 5k Overnight in Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.