Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (1989371 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by luffyhaki: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
sammyengr:
Good day senior, I just got my PPR yesterday. ... I am MPNP applicant.....

congrats..

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by irewole1: 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
Congratulations! Awaiting Manny people are behind. Mind sharing your timeline. Do enjoy!!!

sammyengr:

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by taskcompleteng: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls my Girl friend is yet to finish from Science Lab tech in a poly, and we will be traveling to Canada soon, is there any related courses she can take over there that can get her a job,
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Miemiecious: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Thanks for this input.
Pls what canada address will be written on it? I mean who will the letter be addressed to by FRSC?
I'm going to land in Alberta.
What information will be needed in the application letter?

studyexec:
If you are in Abuja or know someone there, take your application / request letter to FRSC HQ in Wuse Zone 3.
A friend submitted for me and he was able to collect within a week. Its free.

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Eesha: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Welcome home!!! I stay in Milton too grin
deni83:
Hello everyone, been silently following and learning from this thread and would like to share my landing story ( hoping it would help someone else):

PPR was gotten in March and we searched for flights through skyscanner.net, We booked our flight in May for a family of four going to Toronto in July via Egypt airways (it costed about 1m plus). We initially wanted to go for Emirates but the 600k price difference was thought to be better spent on cargoing foodstuff (to avoid Egypt air wahala) and for the kids to do some summer camp outings with their cousins in Toronto.
We cargoed the food items and some other personal effects the day before the trip(82kg for N115k,... for those who intend to cargo it makes more sense if you have 100kg or more in weight)

Also, after much back and forth, we finally decided to split our full POF between my husband and I and carry cash to Toronto. We changed our monies to 100USD bills and they were very handy to carry with our carry ons. We had not issue with safety or harassments at the airports.

Day of departure: Got to the airport around 11am on Friday (Lagos traffic), had a smooth check-in (we had weighed our 8 baggages at home before leaving and our hand luggages were also pretty light). Had meetups at the airport with family and friends but we couldn't hang out for long... took a lot of pics though. Went to the boarding area, and we were asked to identify our luggage before sitting down to wait to board. Boarded plane in time. Flight to Cairo was on a small plane, no personal IFE, but food was okay and the kids (6 and 4yrs) slept most of the way. Landed in Cairo after about 6hrs and had a 5 hr wait,... which the kids spent running around. We got a bite to eat (I could pay in dollars at the airport) and finally the boarding process began, with only one really slow officer trying painstakingly to match the faces of passengers to their passport photos...(lol)ridiculous. finally someone joined him and the queue was a lot faster. From the number of people queued up to board, one could tell that the plane would be a much bigger one and it was.

The 12hr flight was pretty comfortable with personal IFE, okay feeding and darkened cabins to help get used to the timezone change and we all got to sleep. The cabin crew weren't the friendliest but they were helpful and the pilot had the softest takeoff and landing I had ever experienced! We landed Toronto around 7.50am Saturday, did the expected check ins and landing procedures. There practically wasn't any queue at the time we landed so our wait wasn't tedious and we got a cheerful "welcome to Canada you are now Permanent Residents of Canada". However, because we had goods to follow, we had to go to customs to prep for them. After all the waka, we finally went out to meet our expectant relatives who had come to receive us with 2 cars. We did the 30mins drive to Milton, where they reside, ate ,gisted , went out for some grocery shopping and finally got to sleep around 7pm.

Been up and about town since Monday getting our bank accounts opened (we did a joint account in Scotia with separate credit cards, for now), gotten our SINs, got a mobile sim-freedom ( on my Samsung S7 double sim that I had brought from Naija) just for me for now though... my husband just intends to do a soft landing. Found out the Halton district has new program for IMGs,... so we're hoping that works for us and we're also prepping for driving tests (having a car is not a luxury in a small town like Milton). The kids have started summer camp at a church with their cousins and are having a blast and that also frees our days for us to do waka.

Canadians have been very helpful and Milton in particular is very family oriented with lots of public and low cost programs available to engage the kids this summer. I will try to update as I see needful, but I can say that if you have a family and you are looking to save some money Egypt air isn't a bad option.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Akingsqueen: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Why Edmonton?
Oga's decision and we have some contacts there.

Why those sections of Edmonton?
As recommended by someone here and friends. We were told to avoid the Northeast and Northwest.

What's your monthly budget for rent?
I want a townhouse no more than 1400 CAD

How much can you put down for rent when you first land?
I have enough to take care of my rent for the first 6 months. I actually want a 6 month lease since work may take us some place else.

maternal:

Provide more info. Why Edmonton? Why those sections of Edmonton? What's your monthly budget for rent ? How much can you put down for rent when you first land, etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by adesbaba: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Please will a 1 yr Post graduate diploma from a university increase my CRS points....Bsc + PGD with 2 yrs experience, 24 yrs
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by sistaj: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Hello @40manlappy, did u finally settle in Gattineau? I am expecting copr and hoping to land in September with my family of 5.I am looking at settling in Gattineau because it is ranked high on the places to live and close to Ottawa.I also love the bilingualism and see it as an opportunity to fine-tune my French.I have a Delf B2 in French but my skills have gone rusty as I had no one to talk with when I finished my French studies.
Anyone else with info on the area can also enlighten me.I am also open to other regions just that for now Gattineau is the first choice but it is not cast in stone.
Hubby works in the bank back home and I was in Hr/admin until I commenced master of research studies last year.I will do a short landing,finish my program around July 2019 and return finally to join my family in Canada.I have been in contact with some schools in Canada about transferring my studies but they responded I will apply to start afresh and some of the coursework component might be waived for me.Because of the hassles,i have decided to finish my current program and then commence PhD studies next year in Canada.
Given that I want a new career in research/academia,I want a suburb that has an easy commute to place of work for hubby(no job yet though but we think it might be in Ontario) and I when I commence studies/work though I have not gotten a school yet but my research shows most of the unis are in Ontario too.
Thanks for the anticipated responses.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vcole: 4:03am On Jul 29, 2018
Ethelia:

1. How comfortable was the trip? did you have a straight flight or is it better to take a connecting one so I can rest and stretch my feet between flights?

2. Thinking of landing in Alberta, how easy or stressful was it getting a doctors appointment and Obgyn in such a short period?

3. Are there any particular documents the Obgyn requested for to make the process easier? (I already intend to take all lab and scan results with me)

4. Costs; I've already done some baby shopping grin seeing as its just a short landing, is it more economical to take the baby stuff I have with me or is it cheaper to just buy there? I'm not very particular about our local food so I don't need to use more than 40% of my baggage allowance for foodstuff.

Thanks a lot
Hi. @short landing, how short would it be? I do not mean to scare you, just for informational purposes. Please bear in mind that alberta health care covers you as long as you would be resident in the province for 183 days within a 1 year period. So if you intend to leave before you have met this requirement, take into consideration that technically you would be required to repay the cost of all health services used before, during and after your child's birth. Some people have gotten away with short landing and health care but you just never know, sometimes the government chooses to audit and you just may get a bill in the mail like 10yrs later with accrued interest. Lol!

To answer your questions
1. I was in London for a bit before I came here so I didn't have a long haul. I flew air canada here, trip was 8.5hrs and was pretty easy. If you are a bit concerned, maybe try to get compression socks and limit your stop overs to just 1.

2. Pretty easy. Once you get your health card, you register at the nearest or preferred family practice to you and they would provide prenatal care up until they can get you a referral to an obgyn or a midwife dependent on your choice and availability. If I'm not mistaken, prenatal care is usually managed by family physicians up until 28 or 32 weeks (not sure) when they get referred to an obgyn.However, for uncomplicated normal pregnancies you may get managed by your family physician up until delivery though.

3. Medical records, earliest and most recent ultrasounds (all scans if you do have them), blood work especially hiv, hep screen, rubella, etc. But not to worry, they would repeat all of them anyway if you don't.

4. Well, it depends on what kinda stuff you wanna bring. I packed lots of baby gear, car seats, stroller, bassinet, booster seat, swing, high chair, etc etc etc. Then again, i was relocating. Since you are not gonna stay back, I think that you should consider bringing just the most important things that you hold dear. Then baby clothes if you do have them. You'll be here for fall/winter, so you'll most likely get warmer clothing here on demand and baby gear can always be purchased for cheaper on kijiji if you don't mind getting used items.

I hope this helps.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by luvluvluv: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2018
I have bsc in engineering, 5yrs work experience in banking, 32yrs. Can I apply for express entry?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ethelia(f): 7:00am On Jul 29, 2018
vcole:
Hi.

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much, you have been most helpful!

The short landing will likely be for around 3 - 4 months. So long as the penalty will just be to refund costs (not that I'll loose the PR status), then I don't mind repaying the medical bills if it comes to it... I have family in Alberta if not I would have just gone to Toronto and paid upfront to avoid the future worries.

Thanks once again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 29, 2018
luvluvluv:
I have bsc in engineering, 5yrs work experience in banking, 32yrs. Can I apply for express entry?
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/1#69795541
Go to page 1 for robust information.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Jumdah20: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Congratulations!!!!, that's exciting news. kindly share your timeline and VO, Im an MPNP nominated applicant too.

sammyengr:
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by bassette(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2018
salford:

No. Age doesn't affect your chances of success in Canada; however, the express entry point system now favours younger migrants, unlike past years when the point system favoured older migrants with years of experience.

ICT is good in Canada as long as you know your stuffs.
Thanks for your response. Am trying to explore my chances brushing up on progamming skills.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vcole: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Ethelia:

Thank you very much, you have been most helpful!
The short landing will likely be for around 3 - 4 months. So long as the penalty will just be to refund costs (not that I'll loose the PR status), then I don't mind repaying the medical bills if it comes to it... I have family in Alberta if not I would have just gone to Toronto and paid upfront to avoid the future worries.
Thanks once again grin
you're welcome. You should consider staying 6 months though. Refund costs with interest accrued years later easily runs into 6 figures.....plus rules change everyday. Last year a dui for a pr meant nothing, this year it could mean inability to renew pr. It's ultimately your decision though.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ethelia(f): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
vcole:
you're welcome. You should consider staying 6 months though. Refund costs with interest accrued years later easily runs into 6 figures.....plus rules change everyday. Last year a dui for a pr meant nothing, this year it could mean inability to renew pr. It's ultimately your decision though.

Hmn, I understand and I've been seriously thinking about it. The 183 days requirement, must it be within the first year? or is it like pr card renewal that can be fulfilled within 5 years?

Thanks.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by uwadiae37: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello house, pls I need more clarifications on electrically inclined jobs in Sk as we are planning to move next month.
Cc:salford

Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Emmyqueen: 12:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'm new here...Thanks for this thread so far. My situation right now is that, my agent and i had a discussion on Canadian permanent residence for my husband, daughter and i, he said he would do it for 3.5 and we started the process, after a year and half i got a call from him for biometrics, we went to Lagos for biometrics, but when the visa came out, it was mine that got approved and guess what I got? Visitor's visa. The issue now is that my husband and daughter weren't given. He promised to do it and ask my husband to come for another biometrics but He's requesting for 3.5 million for visitor's visa. I'm think in of going to canada first and if there's a way I can legally stay in the country and bring my husband and daughter legally. OR should I wait for him to do my hubby's own, then go together and claim asylum? Pls I really need a useful advice right now, I'm seriously in a dilemma [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Saintp(m): 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
studyexec:
If you are in Abuja or know someone there, take your application / request letter to FRSC HQ in Wuse Zone 3.
A friend submitted for me and he was able to collect within a week. Its free.

Please I want to contact you privately but my PM is not working. Can you drop your email address so that I can send you an email? Thanks
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by behati: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Emmyqueen:
I'm new here...Thanks for this thread so far. My situation right now is that, my agent and i had a discussion on Canadian permanent residence for my husband, daughter and i, he said he would do it for 3.5 and we started the process, after a year and half i got a call from him for biometrics, we went to Lagos for biometrics, but when the visa came out, it was mine that got approved and guess what I got? Visitor's visa. The issue now is that my husband and daughter weren't given. He promised to do it and ask my husband to come for another biometrics but He's requesting for 3.5 million for visitor's visa. I'm think in of going to canada first and if there's a way I can legally stay in the country and bring my husband and daughter legally. OR should I wait for him to do my hubby's own, then go together and claim asylum? Pls I really need a useful advice right now, I'm seriously in a dilemma [color=#006600][/color]
I'm not sure you'd get advice on claiming asylum here. It appears that your plan all along was to get a visitors visa and claim asylum, because how is it that you discussed permament residence and you didnt know about the exams you were supposed to take? No basic reserach at all? Now that you've found this thread, count your loss, forget agent, research and apply for your visa yourself.

18 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maternal: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2018
Akingsqueen:
Why Edmonton?
Oga's decision and we have some contacts there.

Why those sections of Edmonton?
As recommended by someone here and friends. We were told to avoid the Northeast and Northwest.

What's your monthly budget for rent?
I want a townhouse no more than 1400 CAD

How much can you put down for rent when you first land?
I have enough to take care of my rent for the first 6 months. I actually want a 6 month lease since work may take us some place else.

You can find decent places anywhere. As long as you mind yourself, nobody will disturb you. Or maybe he just wants you guys to be around newer developments ? Any way I know someone who rented a 3 bedroom in the NW, close to west Edmonton mall (google it) with lots of amentias. She pays 1200-1300 per month with everything included except hydro (neppa). She says it's a great place if you have kids. It's a renters market, and she got 2 month free rent, and free cable and internet for free for 1 year. You'd have to negotiate since you don't want a 1 year lease and have no credit history. Perhaps I can get the renting companies info for you ? Also what's your line of work, just curious.

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by rafsbeck: 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
maternal:

You can find decent places anywhere. As long as you mind yourself, nobody will disturb you. Or maybe he just wants you guys to be around newer developments ? Any way I know someone who rented a 3 bedroom in the NW, close to west Edmonton mall (google it) with lots of amentias. She pays 1200-1300 per month with everything included except hydro (neppa). She says it's a great place if you have kids. It's a renters market, and she got 2 month free rent, and free cable and internet for free for 1 year. You'd have to negotiate since you don't want a 1 year lease and have no credit history. Perhaps I can get the renting companies info for you ? Also what's your line of work, just curious.

Hi.
Please can I get the rental company's info also? Landing in August in Edmonton. I don't mind staying in NW.
I also sent you a pm.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
uwadiae37:
Hello house, pls I need more clarifications on electrically inclined jobs in Sk as we are planning to move next month.
Cc:salford

Thanks
What specialization in Electrical though?
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by salford1: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
rafsbeck:

Hi.
Please can I get the rental company's info also? Landing in August in Edmonton. I don't mind staying in NW.
I also sent you a pm.
^^^nice one.

It is always nice to have an open mind when relocating. New immigrants are told to avoid some areas, yet these areas are much better than the VI's of Lagos and Asokoros of Abuja, Nigeria.

In my opinion, it's a good idea for new migrants to save as much as possible by having an open mind about areas they choose to live aslong as it is close to shopping centres and maybe kid's schools. However, anyone that decides to lands in choice areas should also be willing to pay premium, and I trust my Nigerian folks are capable smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Krusty: 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
Guys please I need advice.
I would like to travel abroad in the near future to further my education but first, I'll like to equip myself with some relevant skills.
I stumbled on NIIT some time ago and I decided to do a digital course with them. However, I'm confused on which one to go for.
I'm torn between Web development and Java programming.
Guys, which of the aforementioned programs do you think will be more lucrative and relevant abroad?
Your opinions are highly needed.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maternal: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
sistaj:
Hello @40manlappy, did u finally settle in Gattineau? I am expecting copr and hoping to land in September with my family of 5.I am looking at settling in Gattineau because it is ranked high on the places to live and close to Ottawa.I also love the bilingualism and see it as an opportunity to fine-tune my French.I have a Delf B2 in French but my skills have gone rusty as I had no one to talk with when I finished my French studies.
Anyone else with info on the area can also enlighten me.I am also open to other regions just that for now Gattineau is the first choice but it is not cast in stone.
Hubby works in the bank back home and I was in Hr/admin until I commenced master of research studies last year.I will do a short landing,finish my program around July 2019 and return finally to join my family in Canada.I have been in contact with some schools in Canada about transferring my studies but they responded I will apply to start afresh and some of the coursework component might be waived for me.Because of the hassles,i have decided to finish my current program and then commence PhD studies next year in Canada.
Given that I want a new career in research/academia,I want a suburb that has an easy commute to place of work for hubby(no job yet though but we think it might be in Ontario) and I when I commence studies/work though I have not gotten a school yet but my research shows most of the unis are in Ontario too.
Thanks for the anticipated responses.

This is a loaded post that should have been spread out. To begin with I hate Quebec/French so my opinions will be very bias. Don't come to Gatineau to tune your French, you better know your French or you can get frustrated or annoyed. Since your studies will most likely be in English (I'm assuming) you'll be going to a University in Ottawa. Either Ottawa U or Carleton U. Your husband who I'm assuming can't speak French, will most likely get a job and be working on the Ottawa side. Since all your business will be on the Ontario side, why do you want to go to the Quebec side ? Ottawa is a small city so commute time isn't a big issue (with a car) regardless of where you live. If you want to live in the suburbs, there are a few nice suburbs in Ottawa with decent rent and house prices for when you're ready to buy. Google Orleans, Kanata and Barhaven, all nice little suburbs in Ottawa. Kanata is too far for me though.

Living on the Quebec side while working in Ottawa you'd have to adjust your taxes come tax season so you don't get double taxed. I know the city of Ottawa and Gatineau has a merging bus service for the downtown core in Ottawa due to a lot of government workers. But if you live in Quebec and have business in the west end of Ottawa, do they have a merging bus service ? Would you have to buy a bus pass for Ottawa and Gatineau ? I don't know. If you decide to take some sort of student loan which is administered by the provincial government, you'd probably have to take one through the Quebec government. But going to school in Ontario would you be considered an out of province student ? You see how things can start to get a little complicated living outside the province ? Though these issues can be negated, but why even have them ? Ottawa is still a very French/bilingual city with a few French schools. Even English schools have advance French classes. You and the kids can learn French on the Ontario side if you want, no need to head to Quebec. My 2 cents.

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maternal: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
rafsbeck:

Hi.
I also sent you a pm.

My pm doesn't work. I'll post the info here when I get it.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by maternal: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
Emmyqueen:

I love how Nigerians can make an illegal action sound legal. Your visiting visa means just that; you're a visitor. You have no rights but to visit then return home. The Canadian government who has dedicated resources to stop Nigerian asylum seekers, and will catch on to your scheme and deny your husband a visiting visa for sure. I suggest you stop wasting money on this your agent who's playing you. Start the EE application right away. Politicians are starting to get upset with Nigerians over here.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by agates: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2018
vcole:

I am following this discussion with keen interest because i am in the same situation and I intend to go to Alberta as well. It's short landing as well but short landing for 4 to 5 months (length of my maternity leave). Can I complete the last month anytime within the one year or it has to be 6 months at a stretch. Thanks.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by kylexy61(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I'd like to inquire how best to transfer money from Ghana to Canada.

I will be landing in Toronto in late August to start my Master's program at York University (Full Scholarship). I am planning to carry between 2,500CAD to 3,000CAD to Canada when I travel, which I presume should be enough to sustain myself until my first stipend drops in mid-Sept. However, I am unsure how best to transfer the money. Do I exchange everything to CAD here in Ghana and carry it on my journey? Or I can carry some small CAD, leave the rest in my bank account here and carry my ATM along (In that case I'll probably have to notify my bank about my intention to use the ATM outside Ghana). Which is better?

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by vcole: 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ethelia:

Hmn, I understand and I've been seriously thinking about it. The 183 days requirement, must it be within the first year? or is it like pr card renewal that can be fulfilled within 5 years?

Thanks.
183 days within a 12 month period. So 6 months consecutively within 1 year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ottawasenators: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Fantastic word of advice. they need to start from the infamous page 1 abi na 0
[url]
https://www.nairaland.com/4472519/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled[/url]

behati:
I'm not sure you'd get advice on claiming asylum here. It appears that your plan all along was to get a visitors visa and claim asylum, because how is it that you discussed permament residence and you didnt know about the exams you were supposed to take? No basic reserach at all? Now that you've found this thread, count your loss, forget agent, research and apply for your visa yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (505)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.