Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant - Travel (493) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (1982104 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (505) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by CanadianNaija: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Jasmine17:
Very wonderful discourse and I really missed participating in it.

If only NL was like facebook where you can see who actually liked what post sad

Anyway, each to his own. But it seems to me that a majority of the female Canadian hopefuls are engaging in this journey as a result of marital woes and unhappiness in their marriages.

It is well smiley

Wow! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by ITABABE: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Wow! shocked
make that double "wow"

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ndukaezennia1: 9:49am On Dec 27, 2018
Amen!.Thank you my dear.
MissEmmy:
Sir May God bless you. You completely spoke my mind. Why do some men feel the need to skip verse 21 of Eph 5 and jump to verse 22 as if 21 is not part of the scriptures, The hypocrisy of it all. I had to pause my reading and reply your post. Your wife is a lucky Lady, God continue to bless your marriage, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Jasmine17(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Ifeoma77:

Oshey chief psychic! Mind reader extraordinaire! Mystic guardian of the personal history crystal ball

Ify, I'm no psychic cool I just a normal guy who is good at investigating and reading digital footprints. You will be surprised if i tell you what i already know about you.

Just so you know, for every comment i respond to here, i go thru the persons digital footprints on NL and outside. Also do the same for posts that catch my fancy.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by iaatmguy(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2018
Homguy:
For what it's worth I hope all women here, crying that they are equal and must share house chores equally with their men on some roster or schedule,

I hope if've you landed, you actually did/ will do that.

I hope you called your husband , and told him "this is Canada , and here we are equall. Choose your house chores."

I hope you made him understand that since you moved to Canada he has ceased to be the head of the family.

It's appalling how the things we spurt/and vomit on faceless forums are totally different from the actual lives we live.
Please stop misleading people.
las las, none of the chest beaters can answer your question. all in all, the man is the head of the house, husbands engage yourselves in domestic chores EVERYDAY. shikena

6 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Jasmine17(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2018
hope22today:
Please how do you deal with a man that is making life unbearable for you.how is the Seperation process here

I know how it works in some European countries having lived there for some years but not sure how it works here.

Some men are just so horrible to live with

For posterity sake
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Tojued: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2018
I now know why stories of people using IOM facilitated tickets are scarce. Getting a response from those people is more difficult than getting transcript from lautech.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Newmum0615: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2018
undecided
Jasmine17:

Ify, I'm no psychic cool I just a normal guy who is good at investigating and reading digital footprints. You will be surprised if i tell you what i already know about you.

Just so you know, for every comment i respond to here, i go thru the persons digital footprints on NL and outside. Also do the same for posts that catch my fancy.

10 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Divamum: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
Jasmine17:

For posterity sake

This person just registered today to buttress your point hmmm. What do I know shocked. Let me facefront

16 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by rainazoe: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2018
As in eh. Amakwam where he got this fallacious assumption. Anyway every body di ri iche.

Newmum0615:
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Jasmine17(m): 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
Newmum0615:
undecided

Mommy mu.

Adim serious o. If only you know the amount of information we leave behind in our online activities.

All this "send me ielts material to xyz@gkl.com" call me on the number, pm me, etc.

Just use one of the email well and you will get even one's house address if you want.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Ndukaezennia1: 2:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Akuko!!!
Jasmine17:

Mommy mu.

Adim serious o. If only you know the amount of information we leave behind in our online activities.

All this "send me ielts material to xyz@gkl.com" call me on the number, pm me, etc.

Just use one of the email well and you will get even one's house address if you want.

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Jasmine17(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Akuko!!!

Go and research
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by claseek(f): 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jasmine17:

For posterity sake
abegi!!! tongue When i saw that post by hopeful22, an account registered today and the first comment is how to separate in canada, i knew that was you, trying to butress your own point. Nice one wink

15 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by claseek(f): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Divamum:

This person just registered today to buttress your point hmmm. What do I know shocked. Let me facefront
you speak my mind ma'am.. such a weak strategy

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Godisincontrol: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jasmine17:

Go and research

22 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by cheromel: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'm thinking we should open a different thread titled "marrige in Canada as an Immigrant" where those with gift of revelation and prophesy can go and be seeing vision for peoples marriage. Please lets get back on track abeg. Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

28 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Jasmine17(m): 4:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Godisincontrol:

WHO LIKES HELP

thats the issue, simple discussion, you guys will start bringing inconsequential talks without touching or clarifying the subject topic.
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Theokleia: 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
DBJay:

Here you go:

June 2 IELTS
July 27 ECA
August 8 ITA
August 23 AOR
September 20 MEP/BIL
November 14th PPR

Full story on the sister thread.

Wow pls I sent you a mail, what’d u use to study, are you applying as unmarried. I’m envying your timeline
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by okokobiokoman: 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
please o. my AOR was 20th July and up till now nothing. Background check yet to commence. is this normal??
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by DadR: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bros, please let's not go this route. Oluwa o fe be!

Jasmine17:

If i am the owner of that account or i know the owner, let my Canadian dream not come to pass. But if i am not the owner nor do not know the person, may your own dream suffer the same fate.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by dkizzy01: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
please how lucrative is photography business in canada

please respond
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by sconp: 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ndukaezennia1:
Akuko!!!
He has a point though. What he's talking about is called doxing. Some people might be easier to dox and some harder to dox, throw in a few social engineering and truly you'd be able to get some people's home addresses etc

1 Like

Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by okokobiokoman: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
i wont.....for now
Jasmine17:

SuperMan undecided

Come and flog me
Re: Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant by Kmgb1: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
sconp:

He has a point though. What he's talking about is called doxing. Some people might be easier to dox and some harder to dox, throw in a few social engineering and truly you'd be able to get some people's home addresses etc

U mean this your 'doxing' can enable you tell that most of the women on the Canada thread are leaving naija cos of trouble in their marriages cool coolinteresting stuff!!

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) ... (505)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.