Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages (917 Views)

Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Adeyinka Grandson Invited By UK Police Over Hate Speech / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by OrientDailyNews: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday warned Christian leaders to desist from preaching hate messages.

He stressed that negative messages by individuals and groups led to killing of innocent citizens and destruction of properties across the nation.

The acting President spoke while declaring open the 14th National Biennial Conference of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria.

Osinbajo condemned the notion that the Federal Government was silent on the Southern Kaduna crisis.

He disclosed that the federal government had given Kaduna State Governor, Nasir El-Rufai, the free hand to resolve the crisis.

He said the failure of past administrations to stop religious and ethnic killings could be attributed to failure of the criminal justice system.

“Our greatest enemy is hate. In the past few years, we have seen the most brutal killing of men and women.

“The history of blood and religious conflict extends to every Nigerian government”, Osinbajo noted.

https://orientdailynews.com/osinbajo-issues-warning-to-christian-leaders-over-hate-messages/

Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm, tell them oo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by olasaad(f): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2017
hmmm they will soon come after you now calling you names and insults you for saying that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by yarimo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
KUDOS to you mr. OSIBANJO you are acting president federal republic of Nigeria, and not acting president federal republic of Christians or federal republic of Muslims . Thank you for saying the truth you are a leader and role model grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
my pastor, d federal government has given a fanatic d free hand to handle d issue. hmmm, its seems u have forgotten ur calling. how many culprits has d said security apprehended, who and who has been taken to court, has any Fulani been arrested, have they stop the killing? my VP don't forget and neglect ur people in time of need. assuming d fg did their work no religious group will b crying foul, don't forget u are a pastor and u will one day come back to ur flock. continue dancing to d tune of ur superiors
Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by softmind24: 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
cool
Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by haveadream: 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". The crave for power sometimes makes us to derail and loose our mind. God have mercy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by adadike281(f): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thk u Mr VP but I simply cannot fold my arms anymore while some group of foreigners kill my people for no just cause. So u knew very well that el rufai paid off his foreigner brothers instead of bringing them to book. Mr VP, I do not wish u evil, but the day Fulani herdsmen will remember any of your immediate family member is d day you go know say love get limit.
Re: Osinbajo Issues Warning To Christian Leaders Over Hate Messages by ckmayoca: 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Egbon has to protect his head oh... he knows his own won't kill him but the other side go finish him asap. We understand u egbon

(1) (Reply)

Wanna Make Cool Weekend Cash? Konfambet..com / See How Twitter User Mocked PDP With #apcbelike Meme / Here's why Sen.Shehu Sani's Reasons For Northern Nigeria's Poverty Is BullS.hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.