Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) (3970 Views)

OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / What A Corper Posted On Facebook Will Leave You Speechless / What Where The Biggest Lies You Were Told By Teachers In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Naijahelm: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2017
A Twitter user, Chuma shared a photo of his Car Electrician who sponsored himself through the higher institution from the little work he was doing as a car electrician, graduated and then sent him this photo with the caption 'Oga I'm Now A Corper'.

Read more Below.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/see-how-this-car-electrician-told-his.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Eeyah so touching. pls get him a good job if you can

6 Likes

Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Theyveedo(m): 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Love this mehn...but o na buhari i go still blame for this guy's feet :DLove this mehn...but o na buhari i go still blame for this guy's feet
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Anoruo(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
this is good news
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by laurenjones: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
now that being a graduate has no value. wasted hustle
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by hardbody: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Love this mehn...but o na buhari i go still blame for this guy's feet :DLove this mehn...but o na buhari i go still blame for this guy's feet

I did not see his feet in the pic, how is Buhari responsible for that or were you trying to write feat? I suggest you take over the guy's workshop and start learning how to become an electrician. He has moved on and you are still claiming to write 'good english'.

6 Likes

Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by FreshShavedBalls(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Congrats to the young lad
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by permsec: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Must u publicize the epp?

Oni ranu!

5 Likes

Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
laurenjones:
now that being a graduate has no value. wasted hustle

The weed you smoked should have been given to Buhari!!

1 Like

Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
hardbody:

I did not see his feet in the pic, how is Buhari responsible for that or were you trying to write feat? I suggest you take over the guy's workshop and start learning how to become an electrician. He has moved on and you are still claiming to write 'good english'.
Lol...so person cannot use pun again bro?dont take life that serious man cheesy
hardbody:

Lol...so person cannot use pun again bro?dont take life that serious man

1 Like

Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by alexy147(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Get him a good or fair job or probably support him to be self employed..
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Amazing! Just do what is within your capabilities, it is gesture that matters more
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by freshness2020: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Very motivating.
In life , there is No excuse for success.
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Georgville(m): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice!
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by hardbody: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Lol...so person cannot use pun again bro?dont take life that serious man :DLol...so person cannot use pun again bro?dont take life that serious man

Bros I know what I think but I will let it slide. Sure pun is fun when well used. Cheers bro
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Just for FP and that's all.
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Mysterious33(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Lol...so person cannot use pun again bro?dont take life that serious man :DLol...so person cannot use pun again bro?dont take life that serious man

OldFoolNigger is only "Fooling around" , while Hardbody is just taking life HARD.
Ur names speak for ur attitudes. grin
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Everybody wants to associate with you when you do something good, do otherwise and the only person you might see by your side is you mom
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 1:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lesson learnt...

Never allow your background to put you on the ground....

Determination,hardwork and persistence is never a disease.

Today might be gloomy but tomorrow is brighter than the sun if we put a little effort....

Congratulation to him and family.....
Re: See How This Car Electrician Told His Boss He Is Now A Corper (Photos) by immaculatengang(f): 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
permsec:
Must u publicize the epp?

Oni ranu!
I just weak.

(1) (Reply)

Female Student Performs Oral Se.x On Classmate In South Africa (18+) / De Potter College Of Health Technology Admission Form Is Out / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.