Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

[see Video] Live Cockroach In Woman’s Skull After She Reports Experiencing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [see Video] Live Cockroach In Woman’s Skull After She Reports Experiencing (437 Views)

Man Vomits Stray Bullet Lodged In His Skull For Months / See Doctors Pull Live Cockroach From Inside Woman’s Skull. / Doctors In India Extract A Live Cockroach From Woman's Skull (pic, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[see Video] Live Cockroach In Woman’s Skull After She Reports Experiencing by simonada14: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
The 42-year-old Indian woman was in deep slumber last Tuesday night until she awoke around midnight to a “tingling, crawling sensation” in her right nostril.

At first, the woman, a domestic worker named Selvi, brushed the feeling off, assuming she might be catching a cold, the Times of India reported. But she soon felt something move.

She spent the rest of the night in discomfort, waiting for the sun to rise so she could go to the hospital.

“I could not explain the feeling but I was sure it was some insect,” she told the New Indian Express. “Whenever it moved, it gave me a burning sensation in my eyes.”...VISIT TO SEE VIDEO AT https:///cW7eiD

(1) (Reply)

How A Cockroach Burrowed Into The Roof Of A Woman's Nose, Almost Near The Skull / How I Lost The Girl Of My Dreams...read Carefully / See The Huge Cancer Tumor Removed From The Kidney Of A Child In Rivers - Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.