Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow (34649 Views)

Charly Boy Announces Another Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Cambells: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Charly Boy has announced his plans to stage another protest with the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the Trade Union Congress (TUC) in Lagos tomorrow.

The singer made this announcement on his social media accounts today.

He wrote "My People, In furtherance to the #IStandWithNigeria Protest that took place nationwide on Monday, I will be collaborating with the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and the Trade Union Congress (TUC) to protest tomorrow, Thursday by 9:00am at NLC office in Yaba, Lagos. E go nice if una show. This is a protest for all Nigerians and must be owned by the masses. We will troop out en-masse to protest the state of the nation, demanding for effective and efficient anti-corruption fight and good governance. #OurMumuDonDo"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQP-qW9A8Wz/?hl=en

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/charly-boy-to-hold-another-nationwide.html

20 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Cambells: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Smellymouth: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Area father.. I believe you pass my babe..

You get mouth..

Buhari, I just dey look you like person when I like strangle sha..

105 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Thewrath(m): 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
They all had to wait for tuface undecided
Better late than never.

13 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Cambells: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Matter don critical na grin grin grin
Smellymouth:
Area father.. I believe you pass my babe..

You get mouth..

Buhari, I just dey look you like person when I like strangle sha..

15 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by dotuna3(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Correct man

Den Go hear am. This present administration is nothing but frustration. I think is beta we frustrate them before they frustrate us.

But wait ooo. If the first protest did not come up so NLC and TUC won't know there is need for them to fight for the people?

This so called unions has failed us since the time of subsidy and till now they are still sleeping. They can't even wake up by them seleves to fight for what they believe.

I think the best way is to first fight for our self cos those we trust to fight are powerless and vision less. Since there picket are full they see nothing wrong in the administration

COMMODITIES AS INCREASED YET WAGES ARE THE SAME AND STILL NOT PAID AT THE RIGHT TIME

INVESTORS LEAVING NIGERIA BECAUSE OF UNFAVORABLE GOVT DECISION YET NO MORE JOB CREATION

1DOLLAR TO NAIRA NOW 500. I BEG CONSIDER POOR MAN

OUR MUMU DON DO TRUE TRUE

#Istandwithnigeria#
#istandwithareafather#

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by mamatayour(f): 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Iyen na 9ce

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Adaowerri111: 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
why him nor start am, was he waiting for tuface? area fadda indeed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by greatgod2012(f): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Revolution loading.......

That's good!

Indeed, our mumu don do!

We need to let those in power know that Nigerians have been pushed to the wall!

Enough is enough!

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by biggz82: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
Booked
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by marshalcarter: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
plsssss....m beggin...sumone help me with 2k plsss
..plssss....anybody....wanna buy drugs plsss
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
No, their mumu never do...You people call this protests? Take a cue from MLK...Till People die and there's widespread Deaths and clashes with the authority, Your "Mumu" never do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Newbiee: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nonsense.
What was achieved from the last one.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by RoyalBlak007: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
marshalcarter:
plsssss....m beggin...sumone help me with 2k plsss

..plssss....anybody....wanna buy drugs plsss

Drugs for?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by darick1: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thewrath:
I see
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hashtags everywhere. Lmao

Our modern tines are so ridiculous. We've seen #BringBackOurGirls #BlackLivesMatter #NotMyPresident #IStandWith(insert literally anyone/thing here) etc and none of them have achieved anything. As far as I'm concerned, all these 'protests' and 'hashtags' are a waste of time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Some people are still mumus in Bauchi o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by hakeem4(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Charly boy or charly daddy

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by searchng4love: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
undecided I will never protest with the NLC even if petrol is sold for 400 naira per litre never!...... these guys are only merchants who abandon at the prompting of the highest bidder... ejoor mi oraye iranu...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by viqueta(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
If you feel say OUR MUMU DON DO click like

80 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Anoruo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
i love this man

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by gbegemaster(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oshey! I used to be a Mumu. I walked, bathed, spoke, and behaved like a Mumu. I almost drowned in mumuness but thank God for saving me through those whose eyes became open before mine.

I see the government organising a counter protest tagged: "We will determine when your Mumu will do" but ko le werk.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Lasskeey: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Mailthaddeus(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
such sentiments are unnecessary. it doesn't matter who started it.
Adaowerri111:
why him nor start am, was he waiting for tuface? area fadda indeed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by okanlawon94(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
how ah wish ah cud participate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Lasskeey: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by NNVanguard(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Let's pray this government listens

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Awoo88: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Shameless labour unions!! They never expected Nigerians will take matters into their own hands.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma kedike Stuns In Agbada Clothing / Basketmouth Makes London Metro Newspaper (Photo) / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.