Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow (34653 Views)

Charly Boy Announces Another Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos / 10 Things To Note Before You Protest With 2face Idibia / Gabriel Afolayan Supports 2Face Idibia Led Protest With A Hilarious Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by rozaeh(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
U na d man
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by first001: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
d
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by IamPatriotic(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
I love the hashtag #OURMUMUDONDO like seriously....

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by lytech1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
I wish i could join the protest,but i stay in PH.

My heart and soul is with you guys.

The protest should be tittle: REVOLUTION

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by famzynet: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Yes oooooooo! I stand gidigba with Area Fada. Thank God our people are beginning to realise that we must make the people we elected to work. God bless you Area Fada. You are indeed a voice of the poor. I am sure you have made NLC to wake up from their sleep. Nigeria must better whether the criminals at Aso rock like am or not. Thumbs up for artiste like Charlie boy.Those of us for PH go like join ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by femi4: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:
why him nor start am, was he waiting for tuface? area fadda indeed
kilomode e no

Indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by marshalcarter: 2:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Drugs for?
royalblak plsssss....m havin malaria...typhoid ulcer nd little bit of fever....pls royal plsss...plsss m beggin
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by preselect(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Area Fada showing 2-2-2-2-faces how to do it.
The Igbos say it is in times of hard and difficult stuff that men are separated from boys.

#ShameOn3face
#ShameToBuharinomics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
ok
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by KayTash(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Zombies won't like to hear this.Every day I try to figure out what they are enjoying about this goverment.Havn't seen a thing.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Olukolade1: 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
NLC and TUC go away jo

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by lytech1(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
You sure pass this chicken activist that called himself 2face

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by shamecurls(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Anybody is free to go Sunbathing!
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by RoyalBlak007: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
marshalcarter:

royalblak plsssss....m havin malaria...typhoid ulcer nd little bit of fever....pls royal plsss...plsss m beggin
malaria
typhoid
ulcer
fever

OK what drug do you want to buy worth 2k

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Thumbs up @ area fada!
Got ur back!!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by dlawn: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
It takes love for this country for Mohammad Buhari to have contested 2015 election.
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by goshen26: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Smellymouth:
Area father.. I believe you pass my babe..

You get mouth..

Buhari, I just dey look you like person when I like strangle sha..

Wait till they give him federal appointment...

Oshiomhole comes to mind....jamborin everywhr

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by marshalcarter: 2:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

malaria
typhoid
ulcer
fever

OK what drug do you want to buy worth 2k
drugs for the sickness plsss....m dead serious.... royal plsss...i swear... the pharmacist said everytin is #1940 plsss
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by gbegemaster(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by ceejay80s(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
marshalcarter:
plsssss....m beggin...sumone help me with 2k plsss

..plssss....anybody....wanna buy drugs plsss

NA BY FORCE TO STAY ALIVE ?!!!
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by marshalcarter: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
ceejay80s:

NA BY FORCE TO STAY ALIVE ?!!!
thank you boss
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by jomoh: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
Newbiee:
Nonsense.
What was achieved from the last one.

Leave them alone. let them be waisting their time.

Read this.

Dear Southern Nigeria,

At what time will you wake up to reality. Did u see the North participating in the #IstandwithNigeria PROTEST? It's simple, There's a silent agricultural revolution going on in the North. Northerners are cashing out on their agriculture produce, Kebbi, Kano, Jigawa, Benue, Plateau, Kaduna etc. While we are here wailing & protesting with an "IMPORT" dependant mindset, the "illiterate" Northerner is exporting ginger, garlic, sesame seeds etc and earning forex at N500 to $1. WHO IS THE FOOL HERE? Why can't our people take advantage and concentrate on the finished products of these agricultural produce and industrialize our area? Didn't we see how they tested LAKE RICE( Lagos- Kebbi Race) as they call it. Are we not seeing Dangote, Bua & top companies moving northwards to establish processing mills, tomato factories etc.That's how we will waste 4 years insulting and cursing Buhari while the North will gradually be feeding the whole of West Africa. My people, this is not the time to protest but a time to put your thinking cap. Nigeria imports more rice than the entire European Union! We are the 2nd largest importer of rice in the world and we want $1 to remain at N150 at a time when crude oil is $57? We have no business with the dollar if we consume what we produce. A word is enough for the wise.

Dr Fidelis Chukwuma.
". "#KPAKAM!!!

"The roof of your house is imported; the woods for the roof are imported; the tiles are imported; the windows are imported; the doors are imported;

The fittings are imported; the furnishings are imported; your cars are imported; the petrol for your cars are imported; your generator is imported; the diesel for the generator is imported; the spare parts for your cars and generator are imported;

your clothes are imported; your footwears are imported; your food is imported; your medicine is imported; your soap is imported; your body and hair cream are imported.

You send your children to schools abroad meaning that you also import education indirectly. You travel abroad for summer holidays; you travel abroad for pilgrimages;

Your appetite for foreign things knows no bound and instead of reducing.. it increases. 90% of your country's forex come from oil and gas.

When the oil and gas installations were being destroyed, you were clapping. Now dollar is above #500/$1...you are wondering how it happened.

You must be a special kind of nit wit"

~Mfon Offiong~ copied

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by RoyalBlak007: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2017
marshalcarter:

drugs for the sickness plsss....m dead serious.... royal plsss...i swear... the pharmacist said everytin is #1940 plsss

You get sick evrrytime?

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by Kassidy90(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
One thing I noticed about the protests so far is that it's has no objective don't get me wrong I am 101% in support of it but there should be a particular demand, we all know things are bad in d country but have we highlights the causes n possible solutions in which we protest against government so that they can implement it ...its nt all about carrying card n shouting I stand with Nigeria..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by sneak3(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Newbiee:
Nonsense.
Awareness and alertness was achieved... Shallow mind like u

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by kings09(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ok. Oya collect am - K, K. Let me add one more K just incase. If u nid more, pls let me knw
marshalcarter:
plsssss....m beggin...sumone help me with 2k plsss

..plssss....anybody....wanna buy drugs plsss
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by shamecurls(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Newbiee:
Nonsense.

They got to see there idle favourite stars protest with them
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by ceejay80s(m): 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
searchng4love:
undecided I will never protest with the NLC even if petrol is sold for 400 naira per litre never!...... these guys are only merchants who abandon at the prompting of the highest bidder... ejoor mi oraye iranu...

DEM GO CALL THEIR HEADS IN TO A ROOM AND DROP 10 GHANA MUST GO BAG FILLED WITH 1K NOTE IN BUNDLES AND GIVE TO THEM, THE ANIMALS GO COME OUT AND TELL US TO HAVE PATIENCE, THAT THE GOVT ARE WORKING ON IT TO RESOLVE ISSUES, AND THE STORY ENDS THERE

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by columbus007(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
E don dey set small small cheesy,lets end it all for once undecided
Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by tolux247(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
dotuna3:
Correct man

Den Go hear am. This present administration is nothing but frustration. I think is beta we frustrate them before they frustrate us.

But wait ooo. If the first protest did not come up so NLC and TUC won't know there is need for them to fight for the people?

This so called unions has failed us since the time of subsidy and till now they are still sleeping. They can't even wake up by them seleves to fight for what they believe.

I think the best way is to first fight for our self cos those we trust to fight are powerless and vision less. Since there picket are full they see nothing wrong in the administration

COMMODITIES AS INCREASED YET WAGES ARE THE SAME AND STILL NOT PAID AT THE RIGHT TIME

INVESTORS LEAVING NIGERIA BECAUSE OF UNFAVORABLE GOVT DECISION YET NO MORE JOB CREATION

1DOLLAR TO NAIRA NOW 500. I BEG CONSIDER POOR MAN

#Istandwithnigeria#
#istandwithareafather#

Man why protest in Lagos, The National Assembly in Open from Tuesday till Thursday if they are serious about this that's the best place to protest not in Lagos or other state

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy To Protest With NLC And TUC In Lagos Tomorrow by shamecurls(m): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kassidy90:
One thing I noticed about the protests so far is that it's has no objective don't get me wrong I am 101% in support of it but there should be a particular demand, we all know things are bad in d country but have we highlights the causes n possible solutions in which we protest against government so that they can implement it ...its nt all about carrying card n shouting I stand with Nigeria..

Following and Waiting for who can brilliantly answer your question.

The protest is void of demands. It's more of a catwalk rehearsal across the streets of Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yul Edochie: It Has Gotten To The Point Where I Will Speak / Gedoni And Khafi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram. / Chidinma kedike Stuns In Agbada Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.