Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO (1656 Views)

Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by omoalajah(m): 3:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
Valentine is around the corner and as a caring brand, TECNO Mobile is giving its fans on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram an opportunity to share their love stories during the TECNO Mobile Special Valentine’s Day Activity.

We have a plan to reward your loved one. Can you share your inspiring, entertaining love story?

To be part of the TECNO Mobile Special Valentine’s Day Activity, you are required to send in your interesting and creative Valentine’s love stories with the hashtag #MyLoveInOneSentence on Facebook and Instagram and #MyLovein140 on Twitter.

The activity will commence on FEB. 8, 2017 and end at 11PM on the 11th Feb. 2017 . Winners will be announced on the 13th February, 2017.

Rules, Terms and Conditions for TECNO Mobile Valentine’s Day Activity.

The following are the terms and conditions guiding every participant for the TECNO Mobile Valentine’s Day Activity on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

Twitter:

 Follow @tecnomobileng

 Share your love story in 140 characters or less with the hashtag #MyLovein140

 Tag your loved one and @tecnomobileng

Note: For your entry to be valid, you must use the hashtag, tag another person on Twitter in your reply and ask them to share their love story in 140 characters as well.

Facebook:

 A post will be made on TECNO mobile official Facebook page that calls for #MyLoveinOneSentence entries.

 Share your perfect love story under the post announcing the call for entries.

 Like, share and tag a friend, ask them to submit their own entry for your entry to be valid.

Instagram:

 Follow @tecnomobileng

 Share a lovely picture of yourself and a loved one, share your perfect love story in one sentence as your post’s caption, using the hashtag #MyLoveInOneSentence

 Tag @tecnomobileng and your loved one.

 Mention a friend and ask them to share their perfect love story also.

NB: The most creative, entertaining and interesting content wins across these channels. 10 more winners will cart away power banks. Valid only in Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by kllinxman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice one from Tecno
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Techm8: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
This one na for the lover boys and lover girls. A good opportunity to share with the world how you feel about that special someone and get a chance to win a phantom 6 in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by shiftback: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice one. I'm definitely participating in this.

1 Like

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by excanny: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Wow! It would be interesting to read the cool love stories out there. Putting finishing touches to mine now. I hope they love my story. grin
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Behankey(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2017
Finally, a chance to get my hands on the coveted Phantom 6. Tecno and giveaway be like bread and butter grin
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by UniabujaFacts: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wow.. I love how TECNO seizes every opportunity to relate with the fans.. Amazing brand!
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by UniabujaFacts: 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Behankey:
Finally, a chance to get my hands on the coveted Phantom 6. Tecno and giveaway be like bread and butter grin
lol.. I'm telling you. It's so beautiful how they build relationship between the brand and the fans..
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by UniabujaFacts: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
excanny:
Wow! It would be interesting to read the cool love stories out there. Putting finishing touches to mine now. I hope they love my story. grin
don't dull. I'm sure every story would be loved. Just share share and share..
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Abdstrakt(m): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
Mehn, I just searched that hashtag on Twitter. So many hilarious love stories and some really touching ones.
Love sweet sha

2 Likes

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by excanny: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abdstrakt:
Mehn, I just searched that hashtag on Twitter. So many hilarious love stories and some really touching ones.
Love sweet sha

Whao! You never read the ones on facebook. Haha. grin grin grin grin grin I just dey laugh almost fall down from chair.

#MyLoveInOneSentence
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by investigator007: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2017
Tecno is at it again, the only brand that truely interacts with its customers
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Freelancerx: 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
UniabujaFacts:
Wow.. I love how TECNO seizes every opportunity to relate with the fans.. Amazing brand!
Very customer centric. This idea is laudable. Share love and even stand a chance to win gifts.
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by pr0blem: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2017
nice one tecno
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by FellaL: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2017
cool
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by excanny: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2017
Freelancerx:
Very customer centric. This idea is laudable. Share love and even stand a chance to win gifts.

Thats about the best val gift Ive seen any company offering. Even Coca cola known for free gift isn't putting any thing close to what Tecno is bringing to the table .
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by chicwoman(f): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Too bad I missed this promo. I would have really loved to win something
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by chicwoman(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2017
They really tried for the promo. Congratulations to all the winners
excanny:

Thats about the best val gift Ive seen any company offering. Even Coca cola known for free gift isn't putting any thing close to what Tecno is bringing to the table .
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by chicwoman(f): 11:03am On Feb 15, 2017
It was so hilarious to read. It actually made my valentine interesting, me that I was just working throughout yesterday
excanny:

Whao! You never read the ones on facebook. Haha. grin grin grin grin grin I just dey laugh almost fall down from chair.

#MyLoveInOneSentence
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
investigator007:
Tecno is at it again, the only brand that truely interacts with its customers

They should get an award for this. No one does it better
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2017
chicwoman:

I participated but didnt win. The winners deserved it though. So much touching messages
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by datyorubaboy: 7:40pm On Feb 15, 2017
I read the messages and i felt love
funmyade:

I participated but didnt win. The winners deserved it though. So much touching messages
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by chicwoman(f): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2017
You knoww! It's for couples now. That's why.
I like that tecno used the valentine opportunity to do a giveaway
funmyade:

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Abdstrakt(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
chicwoman:
don't worry....e no dey hard Tecno, Dem go start another giveaway before you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Abdstrakt(m): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
funmyade:

At least you got a love story to share, that alone makes you a. winner.

2 Likes

Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2017
datyorubaboy:
I read the messages and i felt love

Lmao!!!! felt love from who kwa?
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 17, 2017
chicwoman:
You knoww! It's for couples now. That's why.
I like that tecno used the valentine opportunity to do a giveaway

Not only for couples o! I guess that was where a lot missed it. The guy that won on IG wrote for his sister.
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Abdstrakt:
At least you got a love story to share, that alone makes you a. winner.
with Tecno, everyone is a winner. grin
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2017
Abdstrakt:

don't worry....e no dey hard Tecno, Dem go start another giveaway before you know it.

They have a caring and giving heart
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Freelancerx: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2017
excanny:

Tecno be using every and any opportunity to celebrate their fans. And it's very commendable.
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by Akpevwe9: 10:02am On Feb 21, 2017
Lots of people won the itel S31 phone during the Valentine season from itel also
Re: Win Phantom 6 And Other Exciting Gift Items this Valentine from TECNO by scarycuteface(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2017
Akpevwe9:
Lots of people won the itel S31 phone during the Valentine season from itel also
That's good of Itel to emulate the grandmaster of giveaways which is tecno

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno To Launch Camon CX soon / Hotwav Costmos V20 A Monster Device With Processor 2.0ghz For Gh₵ 344(N30,000) / Things You Are Doing That Are Killing Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.