Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest (33307 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Orji Uzor Kalu, Raises Charges To 39 Counts / Timipre Sylva Chills In His Abuja Mansion After EFCC Released His Seized Houses / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by luvinhubby(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
That guy seriously provoked Buhari in Katsina back then.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
angry
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by wink2015(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
This former governor of Katsina is very handsome. He reminds me of the Late governor of Kano state. They are both handsome.

But funny enough and quite sad and most unfortunate, Governor Shema looted the treasury of the poor state of Katsina that he ruled as governor.

A state where President Buhari came from.

I wonder with all this looting going on left, right and centre, how will northern nigeria cope with a future without Niger delta oil money.

Do they think the present federal system or federal structure will continue forever.

They have to look towards a future where they have to run their states from their own internally generated money.

That is the reality that should be dawning on these greedy northern governors and their counterparts in other parts of Nigeria especially the non oil producing states.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2017

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by BlackSeptember: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
luvinhubby:

He is now a full time farmer, you know as they say, desperate times........... cheesy
I saw where he was telling protection seeker that he has break up with his fiancee.

The girl he used his Iroh accont to post here on FP as bae of Life grin

The guy is going through a trying period right now
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Akaujaa(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
Theyveedo:
Where's the tears?
If you've not seen tears before, CRY.

1 Like

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
Where have you been?
He was arrested by the Association of Monkeys worldwide and detain in Brazil amazon forest and flogged daily for putting the monkey communities in disrepute, l recently flew to appeal to the monkeys to release Keneking and he is on bail and warned to desist from using monkey memes online tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by MrKings1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
funny undecided
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by jrusky(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
Qmerit:
Good a thief should be sober not like Fayose and FFK

See how your brain work From your statement it show your brain network has lost signal completely. So Amaechi should be free and be smiling So Babachir is a free agent so Lawan is a free agent So Dogara is a free agent So now Saraki the new useless apc bride is a free agent So the man that cut grass with 120 million is a free agent So Andoaka is free agent bro go and reset your brain network before it colapse totally and you started menstruating from your mouth at that point its too late.

People like you will go down with Buhari when power change hand I swear because what we asked Buhari to do is clear corruption across board was so deafened clearing corruption on only those who did not jumped fence to join his satanic useless party. Una go hear am its a matter of fact I thinkk he was half deaf before now he has even gone underground with no date to return una never see anything. Every thief is a thief PDP or APC, LP, AD, APGA I mean everybody that has ever stolen should be made accountable not all these rubbish lopsided madness. Una go suffer I swear.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by netflicks(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Eayahh! Dis EFCC no get chill at all.. .
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by tectonotimes: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tears of guilty conscience.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by nextstep(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
This is what we need... a non-partial EFCC with teeth. Bingo, chom am: "Woof woof bite!" grin
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by omenkaLives(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
He was arrested by the Association of Monkeys worldwide and detain in Brazil amazon forest and flogged daily for putting the monkey communities in disrepute, l recently flew to appeal to the monkeys to release Keneking and he is on bail and warned to desist from using monkey memes online tongue
cheesycheesy

Missed those pics of his though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by princessayesha(f): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Right now he will be wishing he did'nt steal the money...regret is bad grin
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by luvinhubby(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
BlackSeptember:
I saw where he was telling protection seeker that he has break up with his fiancee.

The girl he used his Iroh accont to post here on FP as bae of Life grin

The guy is going through a trying period right now

Muhahahaa grin

Buhari till 2023.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by kabawa(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
If he like let him cry a lagoon.you must vomit it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by omenkaLives(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
luvinhubby:

He is now a full time farmer, you know as they say, desperate times........... cheesy
You no well oo. angry
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by focus7: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
If this man is from the South now some people would have attached ethnic or religion sentiment to it screaming all that is a selective fight.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by hman4real(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmmm this government is always arresting only igbos.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
G
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by luvinhubby(m): 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
omenkaLives:
You no well oo. angry

Nobody is at this trying times my brother cheesy........ It will surely end in praise.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rule no. 1 "never give a fu#k"

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Daddybright1986(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
In this present administration just join APC an nothing will happen to you undecided
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Easybab4life: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
*COPIED* pls someone shld help take this to front page. Thanks

Dear PH city residents, the time has come for us compel the government to fish out the perpetrators and put a stop to this hazard called BLACK SOOTH. We can no longer sit back and ignore this menace. Last year we started a media movement and the black soothe stopped for a while; now it is back and in greater intensity. Lets ask ourselves how long it will take for PH residents to start lining up at hospitals with respiratory infections or perhaps cancer? Enough is enough! The air we breathe is highly polluted, you wake up in the morning and you wipe your nostrils with a white handkerchief and it turns black- what then does your lungs look like or that of your toddler? If you think you can close your windows and run ACs, what about the cost of diesel? This thing is so severe that even when you come in contact with the mosquito nets over your bed you turn black. Ok lets look at your ceramic bath tubs; when you are done showering the black soothe sticks to the tub so that you have to scrub with soap and sponge to get it off. My friends this is what we are breathing in PH city. We don't need a 2Baba to say that cost of living is high what we are facing now is a life threatening situation and the ministry of environment is keeping "shush" about it. An not a medical doctor or an environmentalist but I know that in no distant time deaths will be recorded as a result of this pollutant. May it not be yours or mine. That is why the time is now to push the Government to do the needful. Only a healthy people make a healthy nation. Share this please we need to make our voices count on this subject.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by ngolokante(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
I hope all the people claiming "whinch" hunting of southern politicians will come and wail for Alhaji Shema too
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Qmerit(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
[s]
jrusky:

See how your brain work From your statement it show your brain network has lost signal completely. So Amaechi should be free and be smiling So Babachir is a free agent so Lawan is a free agent So Dogara is a free agent So now Saraki the new useless apc bride is a free agent So the man that cut grass with 120 million is a free agent So Andoaka is free agent bro go and reset your brain network before it colapse totally and you started menstruating from your mouth at that point its too late.

People like you will go down with Buhari when power change hand I swear because what we asked Buhari to do is clear corruption across board was so deafened clearing corruption on only those who did not jumped fence to join his satanic useless party. Una go hear am its a matter of fact I thinkk he was half deaf before now he has even gone underground with no date to return una never see anything. Every thief is a thief PDP or APC, LP, AD, APGA I mean everybody that has ever stolen should be made accountable not all these rubbish lopsided madness. Una go suffer I swear.
[/s]

E pain am well well.
On a serious note re u on FFK and Fayose
Pay roll on Nairaland? Mind you any politician who's making the future of Nigerians unbearable in Apc, pdp, etc shall know no peace and shall be sobered all their lives. And u and ur likes never believed stealing was corruption, na we have who's making effort to call stealing a corruption u suddenly call it witch hunt and seeking for accountability lobbish
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Kingkamba(m): 6:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
When they were sabotaging Jonathan reelection, they were all laughing. He who laugh last laugh the best. Let them enjoy their freedom in EFCC net.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by ceaser: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kingkamba:
When they were sabotaging Jonathan reelection, they were all laughing. He who laugh last laugh the best. Let them enjoy their freedom in EFCC net.

Truth. If GEJ had gotten re-elected, he'd have kept looking the other way while they keep looting. After all, he granted a presidential pardon to Alams who according to the former, is his mentor. If these criminals had gotten Jonathan re-elected, they'd be walking free. Now this is what they deserve for the badu belle against hero GEJ.

Tragic. So tragic.

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
LOL can't wait to see FFK and Fayose burst in tears hahaha my belle go sweet me..
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Emtol01: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Shedding crocodile tears when they've looted our Commonwealth finish. Olori buruku somebody.
Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by BlackOnassis(m): 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chai! A whole Serikin Fulani Katsina shedding tears? Ooni must hear this grin

1 Like

Re: Shema Shed Tears After EFCC Re-Arrest by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo / Drive Through Ziks Junction, MCC & Upper Iweka Onitsha: Pictures & Video / Mercy Chinwo Performs At PDP Rally In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.