Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy (1555 Views)

Davido Flaunts Tattoo, Sends Bleep You Message To Haters (Photos) / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy by Icedprince1d(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lady Gaga half Time performance at the super bowl has attracted her a lot of criticism as she was called fat, flabby, and worse by body shamers.

Some haters even use Twitter as a tool to make mockery of the singer's body especially her tummy, which they labeled as fat and flabby.

But Lady Gaga response to her body shamers was more of an advice than a curse, as many would have expected of her.

"I heard my body is a topic of conversation so I wanted to say, I'm proud of my body and you should be proud of yours too" Lady Gaga was quoted as saying.

She added, "No matter who you are or what you do. I could give you a million reasons why you don't need to cater to anyone or anything to succeed. Be you, and be relentlessly you."

"That's the stuff of champions. thank you so much everyone for supporting me. I love you guys."

Re: Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy by Icedprince1d(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy by Kobicove(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Na wetin concern me?
Re: Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy by lokito: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2017
^^^ My brother I just taya. We dey find our president here dem dey talk about Lady gaga belle. Mschew
Re: Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy by Mikylopez(f): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
her tummy is ok
Re: Lady Gaga Responds To Haters Criticizing Her "Flat, Flabby" Tummy by marshalcarter: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
goodsexpress.com

free shipping of goods from amazon and ebay to nigeria grin

(1) (Reply)

Check Lil Kesh New Hair Style Funny .. / "If" By Davido Number 1 On South-africa Radio Station / I Stripped For My Birthday Photo Shoot For This Reason - Actress Crystabel Goddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.