Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges (28761 Views)

Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / University Of Calabar Emerges Best University in Nigeria In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 09, 2017
homesteady:
But some people are stupid oh undecided Would teachers go all the way to their State Assembly to protest if they weren't sure that it was DSS officials?

Before that Man started slapping the teacher, I heard him saying "are you talking like this to a DSS officer" and towards the ending, another person tried to bully the person who was recording the scene!

If it was indeed false, are DSS daft enough not to release a statement debunking the allegations?

Instead of everybody to gang up and fight against this, some idiots are doubting it. Rubbish.
make a screenshot of the DSS from the video and upload it here
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by homesteady(m): 5:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
make a screenshot of the DSS from the video and upload it here

Are you just dumb or What? So they now upload screenshots of people's voices?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2017
homesteady:

Are you just dumb or What? So they now upload screenshots of people's voices?
you're the dumb one here, validate your claims by posting a screenshot of the dss operative from the video since you're so sure you saw them.
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by homesteady(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
you're the dumb one here, validate your claims by posting a screenshot of the dss operative from the video since you're so sure you saw them.

It is your type that makes Southerners to think all Northerners are uneducated and senseless! And that's why they would always treat Northerners as shiit!

Can't you read? Are your brain cells so filled with fat lobules that reasoning is a herculean task?
Where in my comment did I say I saw any DSS? Let me repeat what I said again, if you don't get it, then I know that your daftness is congenital and generational!
"Before the huge man started slapping the other man, he said are you talking to a DSS officer like that"

I would ask again, are the teachers so stupid not to know DSS officers again, that they had to go and protest to their state Assembly?

If indeed DSS were not involved, wouldn't their media staff have debunked the allegation like they debunked the allegations of closing that TV station?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 09, 2017
homesteady:

It is your type that makes Southerners to think all Northerners are uneducated and senseless! And that's why they would always treat Northerners as shiit!

Can't you read? Are your brain cells so filled with fat lobules that reasoning is a herculean task?
Where in my comment did I say I saw any DSS? Let me repeat what I said again, if you don't get it, then I know that your daftness is congenital and generational!
"Before the huge man started slapping the other man, he said are you talking to a DSS officer like that"

I would ask again, are the teachers so stupid not to know DSS officers again, that they had to go and protest to their state Assembly?

If indeed DSS were not involved, wouldn't their media staff have debunked the allegation like they debunked the allegations of closing that TV station?
will you please shut the fvck up? There is no DSS official and that is final.
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by homesteady(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
will you please shut the fvck up? There is no DSS official and that is final.

Aboki grin ;like owner like cow!
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2017
homesteady:

Aboki grin ;like owner like cow!
get off of my mentions list, make yourself useful
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by homesteady(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Jibril659:
get off of my mentions list, make yourself useful

Get off any platform where educated and sensible meet, you don't fit here! Go and take care of your cows!

How much is one cow now?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2017
homesteady:

Get off any platform where educated and sensible meet, you don't fit here! Go and take care of your cows!

How much is one cow now?
Are you a cow?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Babanick: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2017
What ever the case may be, you don't have the right to take laws into your own hands. The most civilized thing to do, is to report the case to the nearest police station and get the teacher arrested and charged to court. what if you hurt other people in the process of trying to deal with the said teacher, does that make you right?
saaedlee:
Rubbish, let the teachers take it to court then the pictures of the bleeding girl will be make public, (according to someone close to the parents of the kid)then the public can decided if it was just 2 strokes of the cane could cause such damage.

I am against physical beating as a means of correction. There are more effective ways of correcting an erring kid. You don't have the right to lay hands on a kid you were paid to teach, protect and care for!

But the DSS did wrong by firing live rounds in the school though, but on reading the official report, one gets to understand what really happened in that school that day!

But let's not forget that its possible that that particular teacher was asking that kid out? Just asking?

Surprisingly, the teacher who caused this whole drama has been quiet all the while, does anyone care to ask why?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by HARDDON: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
sweettease:
Wasted MB angry

U now run a store off here? Or did s1 take a cue from me n birth another moniker?

Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by archieandrews1: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dey come seize my guy phone, bad video though, but does a police officer have the right to ask to see your phone?
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by sweettease(f): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
HARDDON:

U now run a store off here? Or did s1 take a cue from me n birth another moniker?
k
Honestly i have no idea who or what it is about, I was surprised but I don't have sole rights to the name sweettease smiley
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by LoveJesus87(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pritycrystal:
Well, except d said teacher isn't who he is any longer. I schooled at dat school and to the best of my knowledge, Mr Owai was very disciplined n hardly used d cane except it was necessary yet he didn't use it carelessly. Just saying
Hello dear. How you doing today? smiley
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Pritycrystal(f): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
I'm good. How r u?
LoveJesus87:
Hello dear. How you doing today? smiley
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by LoveJesus87(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pritycrystal:
I'm good. How r u?
Apart from my Legs, am pretty fine dear smiley Now that I have your attention, May I introduce myself so we can meet smiley
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by Pritycrystal(f): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lol. Lol. Cool.
LoveJesus87:
Apart from my Legs, am pretty fine dear smiley Now that I have your attention, May I introduce myself so we can meet smiley
Re: Video Of DSS Operatives Beating Teachers In Calabar Emerges by LoveJesus87(m): 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Pritycrystal:
Lol. Lol. Cool.
You seem the friendly type. Would have loved to introduce myself here to you except for some private and confidential personal info that's best kept private. Can we do it inbox? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flogging Children In School And At Home: Good Or Bad? Whats Your Take? / How 137 Kidnapped Kuriga Students Were Rescued In Zamfara - Defence HQs / Covenant Beats UI, FUTA To Retain Nigeria’s Best University Spot (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.