Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa (30379 Views)

President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Funeral Of Aregbesola's Mother: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Fayose, Others Attend (PICS) / Osinbajo,Okorocha,Fayose At Valedictory Ceremony In Honour Of Mimiko, Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
By Levinus Nwabughiogu

ABUJA – Acting President Yemi Osinbajo on Wednesday met with Emir of Kano, Mohammed Sanusi II at the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Both of them met behind closed doors.

When approached by the State House Correspondent to speak on his mission to the Villa, Sanusi however declined saying simply “you can just report that I came to the Villa.” It will be recalled that Sanusi had been very critical of President Muhammadu Buhari’s policies one of which was the decision to borrow $30 billion from external sources.

He had also consistently spoken out on the illiteracy of Northern Nigeria, asking the stakeholders to convert mosques to schools. Also, Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was seen leaving the office of the Acting President. He also didn’t speak with Reporters.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/osinbajo-okorocha-emir-sanusi-closed-door-meeting-aso-villa/

1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Osinbajo may God Almighty Give you the wisdom of Solomon to pilot the affairs of the country till baba resume

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Kondomatic(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:
Osinbajo may God Almighty Give you the wisdom of Solomon to pilot the affairs of the country till baba resume

So you sabi pray like this nah im you never ask God to cure your "patriotic zombiesm"

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Kondomatic:
So you sabi pray like this nah im you never ask God to cure your "patriotic zombiesm"

The high chief wailer in command of the central zone

2day ?

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Ebubeslym(m): 7:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
Osinbajo please choose your VP well.

Don't listen to that black aboki destroying Imo state

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ebubeslym:
Osinbajo please choose your VP well.

Don't listen to that black aboki destroying Imo state

Lol

Baba will not die , but live to testify the work of God

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by mybestlove(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okorocha should just go and sleep. He can never climb that seat even if he sacrifices all imolites to his northern brothers.
For sure, his visit is all about lobbying should buhari be pronounced dead.
Mad idiot

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by BrightEye(m): 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
.....and they always behave in a manner that is suspicious...

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by FreshShavedBalls(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
These people should stop playing with our feelings.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nobody should play God

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Day169: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

Amen Sarrki!
But it still amazes me how some people still haven't gotten over the loss of the opposition at the last elections. This they exhibit by mis-directed criticisms of the present government's every attempt to revamp the moribund economy, which their benefactors plunged this country into.
Any government that does well benefits the whole nation. So we should continue to support & pray for our leaders.
Thanks Sarrki!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by nerodenero: 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
I think the northern dominance in government partially ended 1999. Since the return to democracy in 1999, the South has had a fair share and she is even asking to get more like Oliver Twist if ... and the Law professor made ... I don't wish anybody kpeme o. They love to rule, they get the chance and it slips every time. The north is angry , Me right nowgrin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Day169:

Amen Sarrki!
But it still amazes me how some people still haven't gotten over the loss of the opposition at the last elections. This they exhibit by mis-directed criticisms of the present government's every attempt to revamp the moribund economy, which their benefactors plunged this country into.
Any government that does well benefits the whole nation. So we should continue to support & pray for our leaders.
Thanks Sarrki!

Thank you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by dikeigbo2(m): 7:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

Baba will not die , but live to testify the work of God

Instead you die on his behalf and its gonna be very cool and low key

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by sarrki(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
dikeigbo2:

Instead you die on his behalf and its gonna be very cool and low key

Better edit that th. ...sh you typed

Egbon Mynnd44 will not like it

Baba lalasticlala will not be happy with that

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by ZombieKilla: 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Their plan no go work

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by ZombieKilla: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2017
sarrki:

Better edit that th. ...sh you typed

Egbon Mynnd44 will not like it

Baba lalasticlala will not be happy with that
Hahaha
So sarrki is afraid to die grin
Chai

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by DrObum(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
They could've had the meeting without inviting the fat babble rouser called Rochas!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by bigerboy200: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
E don happen? ?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Are they ready to break the news? I mean good news not about Buhari ooo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed(disclaimer)
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by talk2archy: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
So this is true.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by knightsTempler: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Cabals are assembling
Osibanjo should be very careful.

This intrigues is entering into another rhyme.

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by DirtyGold: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ghen ghen! The sharing of Nigeria has commenced! grin
DSS boiz, na joke I dey o... I reside in Pluto, just in case.

What's tha business?

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by bigerboy200: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
nerodenero:
I think the northern dominance in government partially ended 1999. Since the return to democracy in 1999, the South has had a fair share and she is even asking to get more like Oliver Twist if ... and the Law professor made ... I don't wish anybody kpeme o. They love to rule, they get the chance and it slips every time. The north is angry , Me right nowgrin grin
O
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Integrityfarms(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
The burial date of a dead man can only be postponed but the dead won't live again.

God into your hands we rest naija case

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by rattlesnake(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
IPOB please leave PMB Alone

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by SaintzPeter(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
#wehdon sir..
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Tyche(m): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
We will understand it better by and by

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by Opakan2: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
can someone please deactivate the accounts of those pests above.

why can't people mind their business sef and face d topic. everytime sarki this sarki that
Rubbish
Re: Osinbajo, Okorocha, Emir Sanusi Meeting Behind Closed-Door At Aso Villa by me69: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Estate, Airport Road Houses In Maiduguri (Pictures) / Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 86th Birthday / Dino Melaye's Recall: Voters Refuse To Turn Up (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.