Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help (53067 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Urgent Pls! I'm Looking For A Private Hospital With A Good Dermatologist In Gos? / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
YellowEyeBalls:
you look natural on ur dp... You're beautiful!
My L antenna b buzzing now
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
mekzyjoe:
dis is caused by dirtiness bro,may b u don't av ur bath regularly..also look for a good cream to use
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Awoo88: 8:47pm On Feb 08, 2017
xty50:
which state are u presently?.we have one skin clinic here in Zaria kaduna state.i would have suggested u visit there.they deal with even leprosy issues.i had problem with my scalp n skin too i went dia n i was diagnosed n treated.
There are few and far in between. There is one in one village in kano off zaria road. Hope that is not the one you are referring to. Anyways good qualified dermatologist are not common. The whole of Abuja has only one.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by anataala: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello,

The name of our disease is lichen planus and you can try this medication is very active, believe me after using the ointment for a week you will be almost cured, click on the below website for more information.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/5PCS-Safety-Mint-Psoriasis-Eczema-Fungus-Relief-Treatment-Ointment-Antibacterial-/272462758575?hash=item3f700bc2af:g:yCMAAOSwcUBYOFI5

http://www.banggood.com/Safety-Mint-Psoriasis-Eczema-Fungus-Relief-Treatment-Ointment-Antibacterial-Cream-Skin-Care-p-998218.html?rmmds=myorder

sugardad1:
I need urgent help please. The picture below is my shoulder. The infection you see always appear on my shoulders anytime i stop using medicated soaps and good creams.

Dermatologist in the house, please help me solve this problem that has lived with me for about 2years now.

No insult pls.

Lalasticlala, Dominique help.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by GogetterMD(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
sugardad1:
I need urgent help please. The picture below is my shoulder. The infection you see always appear on my shoulders anytime i stop using medicated soaps and good creams.

Dermatologist in the house, please help me solve this problem that has lived with me for about 2years now.

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
Please visit a proper dermatologist.
If you're in Lagos, your options are LASUTH, LUTH or General Hospital Lagos
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by princeakins(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
oilyqueen:

lol

I deactivated it

I'm fine and you

Bless God.

Jux bored here.

Gist me small na cheesy, I know u get Lotta tins to talk about.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by princeakins(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Richy4(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Babaisaac:

Bro u can neva tell where u can get help from.
Afterall ur biggest problem might be someone else's smallest or minimal.

I know bro... But there are certain things that doesn't need social media especially when health is involved...if it was a normal issue about everyday life, then social media might help... but when it was health matters, there are professionals for that...

The way he is desperate right now, if he takes wrong advise or prescription from anyone here, No one will be held responsible for it.. But if a professional gives a wrong advise and things goes south, He/she will be accountable..That was just my argument man...The best he should have done was to use Google and search about it not on NL
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Harinholar(f): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2017
mekzyjoe:
dis is caused by dirtiness bro,may b u don't av ur bath regularly..also look for a good cream to use
Smile
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by micflo28(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
If you consult your dermatologists and symptoms persist. Bath with acid cheesy grin
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by xty50(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Awoo88:

There are few and far in between. There is one in one village in kano off zaria road. Hope that is not the one you are referring to. Anyways good qualified dermatologist are not common. The whole of Abuja has only one.
I dont think is the one.you would have just try it n see.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by distilledwalex(m): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
Where is the disturbing picture na
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Googleus(m): 9:02pm On Feb 08, 2017
Haaa

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Awoo88: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
xty50:
I dont think is the one.you would have just try it n see.
I don't need the their services. I have had to consult a dermatologist sometimes last year and it wasn't funny. I searching Google and going from hospital to hospital before I could get one. She happens to be the only one in Abuja
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by xty50(f): 9:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Awoo88:

I don't need the their services. I have had to consult a dermatologist sometimes last year and it wasn't funny. I searching Google and going from hospital to hospital before I could get one. She happens to be the only one in Abuja
ok
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Harinholar(f): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chaiii....Op u knw what, just follow what everyone have said here since u believed NL is the best place to cure your aliment ..... They have all spoken well grin
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by TemmyWon(f): 9:15pm On Feb 08, 2017
undecided
mekzyjoe:
you must be sixteen, receive common sense and public filter undecided

1 Like

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by EagleScribes: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
First and foremost, you need to detoxify your system, that will make the job easier. You will be refined from inside out
Afterwards, some natural supplements will complete it. You will have a new-born baby-like skin.
Contact me for more information through my profile
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by EagleScribes: 9:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Awoo88:

Like I recommended for someone, it's advisable that you detoxify your system as some of these issues are internal, before manifesting on the outside.
Afterwards, some simple natural products will work the remaining magic. That's what I recommend, and it works for people.
Contact me via my profile for more info
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Change your body bro
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by EagleScribes: 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
phatasschick:
That won't work, what the person needs is a good blood purifier.

GBAM! That is what I just recommended
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Awoo88: 9:51pm On Feb 08, 2017
EagleScribes:

Like I recommended for someone, it's advisable that you detoxify your system as some of these issues are internal, before manifesting on the outside.
Afterwards, some simple natural products will work the remaining magic. That's what I recommend, and it works for people.
Contact me via my profile for more info
Carry ur yahoo yahoo go one corner
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
adecz:
Xeroderma pigmentosum !!

The picture is unclear. It maybe tinea incognito

1 Like

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
I am coming with my e-biopsy needle ... undecided
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by TDstarr: 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
youruba soup.. . And also there is one leave they use show those youruba women who sell the native soap
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by esthadewunmi(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Go to hospital for some drugs and get this cream ENDIX-G, apply it 3x in a day or Thydnyl cream by Gods grace it will disappear in few days. Sorry for the reaction.

1 Like

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Yippsy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Thats an infection bro. Try run a test and see a doc. U will probably be placed on anti biotics and some anti fungal drugs and cream. If possible injections. Guess it comes and goes
Lalasticla help.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Topshow4real: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Use darmatol cream to rub the affected area 2 times daily after bath. Thank me later
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by james12942(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
which cream are u using
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
which cream are u using
sugardad1:

No insult pls.

Lalasticla help.
which cream are u using
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Misternas89(m): 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2017
esthadewunmi:
Go to hospital for some drugs and get this cream ENDIX-G, apply it 3x in a day or Thydnyl cream by Gods grace it will disappear in few days. Sorry for the reaction.
Economist turned Dermatologist grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by browniex: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Go to the hospital for proper medical check up,what you see on your skin could well be as a result of some bacteria inside you.
Re: Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help by Smartbinidude: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2017
Branded Nizoral cream and ketoconazole tablets taken for up to 4wks will do the job

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imperforate Hymen: For Your Daughter To Menstruate She Must Be Deflowered-Doctor / COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / China: Coronavirus Leads To Increase In Divorce Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.