Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,612 members, 7,958,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

Help Your Bro With Some Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Your Bro With Some Advice (453 Views)

Please, Help Your Someone / Samsung S4 Experts Please HELP A BRO / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Your Bro With Some Advice by najoomey(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
one of my friend want to sell his blackberry classic for me for only 13k, the only problem with the phone is that the screen is crack, but it does not affect the calibre pls help me with advice
Re: Help Your Bro With Some Advice by Mikeshiangala(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
when the deal is too good...........
Re: Help Your Bro With Some Advice by bobo65(m): 2:56am On Feb 09, 2017
najoomey:
one of my friend want to sell his blackberry classic for me for only 13k, the only problem with the phone is that the screen is crack, but it does not affect the calibre pls help me with advice

My honest advice

Gimme the frnds number grin

Lol
It's a nice deal
Just make sure to check every other tin cos d deal is too good
But in case ur mind no carry am

Gimme ya frnds number grin

(1) (Reply)

Finally You Can Enable Two-step Verification For Your Whatsapp Account / Reality Check: Half Of Mobile Phone Users Just Talk And Text / Help! My Ipad Air Gets Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.