Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady (926 Views)

Help! This Prophesy Won't Let Me Settle Down / Pastor Mboro Prays For Man's Joystick, Orders Him To Sex His Wife On TV / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Homefinders(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2017
I just got engaged but am not excited about it. My man is this very rigid type,he is so stiff in bed,if u try to be creative he will call you a slut,so I just allow him do his boring sex. But recently before the engagement I found a method,I will always pretend like I am dreaming,I will be moaning in my sleep and holding my pillow, and shouting give it to me .when I know he is awake,my man will quickly wake me up and start to touch me,he will say my spirit husband can't take over my body,this guy will bang me silly that night like he is fighting with somebody l.Most times he lives his dick inside of me and sleep off so that the spirit hubby won't over take him .So I continued with that drama and it has been working ,but am tired. The energy I use to moan fake moan tAkes out 7 pants of blood from my system ,why can't he just be normal without drama . Now we are getting married is this what I will be doing ? I even do it in the afternoon and my man will ask,don't this spirit husband sleep ,but I must do that drama before he makes real love to me .I don't want to cheat but it's really frustrating . How else can I make him improve because I have spoken to him and it's not working .

Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol...Which kind madness be this? I can't see this alone: mimzzy, Raine80 (where on earth are you?) , stupedinluv, makydebbie, Estharfabian grin
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:30am On Feb 09, 2017
hmmmm

i'll drop my advice 2 her by 2mao i wan sleep 1st
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by skeendyke: 3:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Op, this has nothing to do with the Religion section. Go to the Romance or Sexuality section and post this.

1 Like

Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 09, 2017
Lobatan undecided.

This is dramatic dramas cheesy. Continue like that so that he will be banging you like you want and leaving dick inside you cheesy(sounds good thou smiley)
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Homefinders(f): 6:01am On Feb 09, 2017
HateU2:
Lobatan undecided.

This is dramatic dramas cheesy. Continue like that so that he will be banging you like you want and leaving dick inside you cheesy(sounds good thou smiley)
grin
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2017
Homefinders:
grin
It makes sense to leave the dick inside that place smiley
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by wayne4loan: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
When u are in a real relationship then u will understand that women love sexx more than men

1 Like

Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 11, 2017
Sad state of affairs that the option of sharing all , on social media is the route she takes rather than discuss the problem and resolve matters with the person she is meant to marry. I won't comment on the mention of spiritual husbands shaking my head in despair will suffice.
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by obontami: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2017
HateU2:
Lobatan undecided.

angry
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2017
obontami:
angry
welcome back from whatever undecided
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by HCpaul(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2017
skeendyke:
Op, this has nothing to do with the Religion section. Go to the Romance or Sexuality section and post this.

Na mistake bro...... When I read her post I had to check the section again thinking that I have been redirected to romance section.

The truth is just that sex is good as it still offers one of the greatest pleasure to humanity but according to my own vocabulary, there is more to life than indulging in sex or being a fanatics.
Re: My Man Is The Very Rigid Type When It Comes To Sex .help This Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
This should not be here angry

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Hatred For Valentine's Day / Where Is The World Going ? / Have Your Pastor Or Alfa Ever Healed An Amputee? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.