Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,697 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further (13780 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Market Indices Plunge Further By N155billion / Mark Zuckerberg Loses 17. 6bn Plunge To World's Sixth Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further by daniska3yaro(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I don't know where to start from again.. All the test we did for my sister when she was in General Hospital was rejected at LUTH , now we have to start all over again. I still have 50k left with me from the donation we got earlier... But seeing the cost of the new test they asked us to do at PATHCARE LAB INSIDE LUTH the 50k can't do anything.. She has not been admitted ooo.. Not to talk of operations fee.. The doctor said she has chances of survival because from the test we did yesterday the doctor said some things can be corrected. Now i am thinking of going into the street to seek for assistance with a placard. She is in Pain. Serious pain
May God heal your sister.
Re: Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further by TheSCRYPT: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2017
Prophets of doom! It is with the same parameters that sweetcrude Nigeria captioned their own article, "Oil market ‘responding positively’ to output cut – OPEC President". I guess some people are total pessimists, never seeing good in anything. If you expect crude oil prices to soar up to $140/bbl again before you see progress, then you must be joking. $50/bbl is perfect if only we can find ways to cut production costs by half in Nigeria, but copy and paste will not let us see road. With our budgets, year in year out reeking of copy and paste no reviews. They buy kitchen utensils every year. I can imagine what that does to the exchange rate because obviously they don't come down to Aba to buy it.Some countries produce a barrel at as low as $12.

If only we can review all our budgets, project costs etc. You will find a lot irrelevancies which has helped money change hands in this country.

http://sweetcrudereports.com/2017/02/08/oil-market-responding-positively-to-output-cut-opec-president/
Re: Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further by dadavivo: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2017
Niger Delta OIL is not for zombies, go and develop cocoa powder
Re: Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further by Krismart(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2017
AntiWailer:
Diversification of the economy is not an option, it is a must.
True but takes a gradual process and not a sudden turn, if they are really ready for it
Re: Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further by AntiWailer: 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Krismart:
True but takes a gradual process and not a sudden turn, if they are really ready for it

I agree. We just need a blue print to follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Prices Plunge Further by adecz: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
9jakohai:

Well, if we increased domestic refining capacity, it could be a blessing.

"If" undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Payment Drops To N4.48/litre / American Firm, John Deere To Establish Tractor Assembly Plant In Nigeria / Nylon Production And Supply (plain And Printed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.