Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court (20637 Views)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Koolking(m): 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
This judges are the major cause of corruption

We are not matured for rule of law

Exactly! Nigerian politicians and self-acclaimed 'leaders' are simply despicable.

They take advantage of the Rule of Law to live above the rule and wreck havoc in the country. They don't give a hoot about anybody except their selfish interest. Where their interest is not protected, they look the other way.

What baffles me more is the rate at which we citizens blindly support them in their quest to squander our common wealth. We lash at the Federal Govt for prosecuting these corrupt guys and embarrassingly shouting 'witch hunting' instead of supporting the fight against corrupt leaders. We are our own problem

2 Likes

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Dee60: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Truth be told.

In this country, there are some people who do all within them to join The Police, The Immigration, The Judiciary and The Customs, and not to forget Politics, not because of what they have to offer but because they see those places as avenues to massively corrupt themselves.

This is why corruption is so neck deep.

Those you expect to be above board are the champions and sponsors of corruption.

And once you catch them they go and hire SANs. They can afford them.

God save Nigeria.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by IVORY2009(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2017
[s]
rusher14:

That is your own priority.

To the people of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states Boko haram is a much larger menace but it hasn't stopped the rest of Nigeria going to night clubs or watching football matches.

Actually the distraction are people like you who would do and say anything to work against the good intentions of the government even if it is to score a political or religious point.

Judges having more money in their home than they ever could have earned legally is worrying to lots of the good people of Nigeria.

The executive is cleansing that system regardless of whose ox is gored.
[/s]

Useless reply! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by joe120120(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/fg-tenders-cash-guns-recovered-justice-ademola/

if I can have a gun with licence. y a whole judge. ,Nigeria govt refuse to tell us truth of all thing they are doing .
time shall tell
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by kindklemz(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Have they ever tendered the cash paid to herdsmen in Kaduna to stop killing, or rendered their Ak47 rifles freely used by herdsmen?

Wonders shall never end!
Is this person real or robot?
My people make una come see how someone dey reason.
So you see nothing wrong with corruption in the judiciary.
What is the connection between the headsmen and this news?
Chai!
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vanbonattel: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2017
kindklemz:

Wonders shall never end!
Is this person real or robot?
My people make una come see how someone dey reason.
So you see nothing wrong with corruption in the judiciary.
What is the connection between the headsmen and this news?
Chai!

PRIORITY.

Human life is always more valuable than money recovered from corruption.

Can you recover the life of a family killed by herdsmen who are allowed to bear AK47 rifles and terrorise the nation?

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by chinedu234(m): 10:12am On Feb 09, 2017
I will plead that Nigerians take a little pill on patience. Just as we will not like to be condemned before trial,let us also allow the defence time to lay down their case. That will be time for a balanced view and judgment. For now I am quite impressed by the speed at which this matter is going. If all matters in our courts go at this pace,the country will be better for it.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vanbonattel: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2017
chinedu234:
I will plead that Nigerians take a little pill on patience. Just as we will not like to be condemned before trial,let us also allow the defence time to lay down their case. That will be time for a balanced view and judgment. For now I am quite impressed by the speed at which this matter is going. If all matters in our courts go at this pace,the country will be better for it.

The pace is just because the judges were accused of aiding some PDP candidate get favorable judgement on election matters. Not because they love the judiciary.

We all know their is a huge rot in the judiciary, as well as the army and the police and the whole country, even aso rock feeding is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by napoleon77(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
This judges are the major cause of corruption

Some people will come and be talk thrash

In as much as Gestapo is against rule of law

I think it's the right way to go for now

We are not matured for rule of law

So are we matured for democracy since the rule of law and democracy go hand-in-hand?

So you suggest we eliminate the rule of law; jail people without trial, remove governors and legislators without recourse to the rule of law. Or even proscribe all other political parties since we are not matured for the rule of law?

Please tell me exactly what you suggest since we are not matured for the rule of law. What's the alternative?
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by rapistomenka: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Nowadays on the forum, one of the surest ways to get likes is to sound EXTREMELY DUMB, and make your self appear like a Christian religious Zealot.

I hope you get a truckload of likes you deserve for this unparalled display of love for "Christians in Kaduna" and hatred for "herdsmen".

What a pity.

Thumbs down to your trademark idiocccy.

Always appearing intelligent by half.

2 Likes

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by tundeshola(m): 10:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Here to read comments!
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Daviddson(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2017
IVORY2009:
[s][/s]

Useless reply! shocked
It's not a useless reply!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by adem30: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
Realhommie:
You seem to have comprehension issues... Sometimes you people just want to be noticed, to get likes i presume.

What correlation does this your unreasonable post have with the post you quoted? Or did you not see his own post was in response to an earlier insinuation and in no way casting aspersions?

The problem you have is that you behave problems.

Have you said anything than ranting?
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Realhommie(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
adem30:

The problem you have is that you behave problems.

Have you said anything than ranting?
Please go back and read through the front page and you'll see my point. It's that simple.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by bsideboii(m): 7:18am On Feb 10, 2017
A couple if years ago,My boss gave me 5k to deposit in a judges account for a property case to be adjourned thereby making him (my boss) remain on the disputed leased property.Nigerian Judicial system is for the highest bidder no doubt about that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prison Officers Secretly Move Charles Okah To Borno Prisons After Life Sentence / Air Peace Lagos-london Tickets Sold Out Till September, Says Allen Onyema / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.