Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court (20642 Views)

Police Orders Return Of All Licensed Firearms Within 21 Days, Nigerians React / FG Tenders Nine Cash-Filled Boxes Recovered From Justice Ngwuta / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by deebrain(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by kolado(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2017
Firearms in a judge's house

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by dsocioemmy(m): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2017
No judge is free. No judge is innocent... Na Ademola own today na... What about the judge wey give the judgement of Buhari waec certificate??

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:
This judges are the major cause of corruption

Some people will come and be talk thrash

In as much as Gestapo is against rule of law

I think it's the right way to go for now

We are not matured for rule of law
So, those you prefer should rule in lawlessness? Would that be better? Anti democratic element. In Jesus name, your agenda will fail!!!!!! Both you and your paymasters!
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by obailala(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
I thought some people said it was it was all lies, that not even a penny was recovered from the judges.

How some people find it an honourable past time defending crooks really beats me.

Sometimes i feel Nigeria need a holistic cleansing like having a military dictator sieze power, have all these ex governors, ex ministers, directors, perm secs, deputies, senior advocates of Nigeria corruption, ex etc, rounded up and made to "disapear" just like that, then conduct an election in which he wont be contesting, and then disappear after a winner is announced.

Nigerians would live to ever be grateful to such a person.

The system is just too darn rotten. The rot surpases everything else and that is why it is nearly impossible getting any real traction in this campaign against corruption.

The only two persons we could beat our chest about as per their sincerity in my oopinion would be Ribadu and Akunyili; anything else na wash.
While this may sound like a good idea, it may be too dangerous for a society like ours cos we'd be talking of a genocide. We would never be able to 'dissappear' so many people else it would totally shift the balance of our society.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Vizzim: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Wàhálà dey no be today. Even our judge they carry gun. U can imagine cash at hand in millions.. My God help me ooo

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Kay17: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
I thought some people said it was it was all lies, that not even a penny was recovered from the judges.

How some people find it an honourable past time defending crooks really beats me.

Sometimes i feel Nigeria need a holistic cleansing like having a military dictator sieze power, have all these ex governors, ex ministers, directors, perm secs, deputies, senior advocates of Nigeria corruption, ex etc, rounded up and made to "disapear" just like that, then conduct an election in which he wont be contesting, and then disappear after a winner is announced.

Nigerians would live to ever be grateful to such a person.

The system is just too darn rotten. The rot surpases everything else and that is why it is nearly impossible getting any real traction in this campaign against corruption.

The only two persons we could beat our chest about as per their sincerity in my oopinion would be Ribadu and Akunyili; anything else na wash.

The dictator would have to wipe out the entire civil service across all levels of government. Corruption has penetrated into the very bottom of the barrel

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Proffdada: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
NCP:
We are still grappling with ban on certain goods, dollar wahala and corruption. As a practicing BioChemist, l cant fulfill my obligations again. l don't have
FerrousOxide,
Uranium,
Chloride n
Kalium for anybody.

Nigeria which way forward posters below me might have solutions.
as a biochemist, what do you want to do with the mentioned chemicals? undecided
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by oyeb15: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Can u pls check the houses of the persecutors and u will discover more arms and illegal cash. Pot calling the kettle black.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by jajajaja828: 8:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Justice ademola that said nnamdi kanu should be released unconditionally. The God that is saving n keeping nnamdi kanu shall surely save you. Amen.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by ayaside(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2017
No one trust the FG...I don't anyway.They keep on giving me reasons not to.So,it becomes difficult to identity the truth.IF its true... Good job.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Chai i just dy see millions here and there.. If only na one of the millions dem say make I go return... Smh
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Mjbless16(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Pinshure or Idonblvit.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vertueptime: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2017
I support fight for curroption but this is clearly a raid to humiliate him, why take his phones and guns when he has licenses for them, does this make sense?
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by TheNonce: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Have they ever tendered the cash paid to herdsmen in Kaduna to stop killing, or rendered their Ak47 rifles freely used by herdsmen?

grin

Off topic nonsense as usual.....oya!

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vanbonattel: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2017
TheNonce:

grin

Off topic nonsense as usual.....oya!

Beating women as usual, what a religion.

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by strenghtt: 9:03am On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Nowadays on the forum, one of the surest ways to get likes is to sound EXTREMELY DUMB, and make your self appear like a Christian religious Zealot.

I hope you get a truckload of likes you deserve for this unparalled display of love for "Christians in Kaduna" and hatred for "herdsmen".

What a pity.

I almost liked your post until I saw " Christian Zealot " and "hatred for kaduna herdsmen". Why most u bring religion in to this discussion just to score yourself cheap points. Do you want to deny the fact that the herdsmen are killing the Christians? Well, it does not stop a well known fact that Christians would defend themselves anytime they are attacked by these fulani blood sucking herdsmen's in the absence of presence of government's protection as at the time of attack. cool

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by haulagehandlers(m): 9:04am On Feb 09, 2017
Your idea is good but not possible,before you know it the whole world would be on the government with sanction,could even be tried for crimes against humanity.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Realhommie(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2017
adem30:

WOW, so these are what qualified him to be a corrupt judge right?
You seem to have comprehension issues... Sometimes you people just want to be noticed, to get likes i presume.

What correlation does this your unreasonable post have with the post you quoted? Or did you not see his own post was in response to an earlier insinuation and in no way casting aspersions?

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Omoikarekimire(m): 9:17am On Feb 09, 2017
Best way to reform d society and rid it of corruption
1.reduce all form of religion to be personal conviction only not to be taken as something more important than mere belief
2.let rule of law be elevated to highest level so far there are compelling let d law takes its course
3. Speed conduct of all cases in court fast forward to conclusion
4.All politicians should be made to continue to face any charges brought up against them

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by obaoyedotun(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2017
Learn to speak Good English before speaking in public
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by rusher14: 9:27am On Feb 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

Have they ever tendered the cash paid to herdsmen in Kaduna to stop killing, or rendered their Ak47 rifles freely used by herdsmen?

This issue is about corrupt judges.

You are free to open a thread on Herdsmen and payouts.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vanbonattel: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2017
rusher14:

This issue is about corrupt judges.

You are free to open a thread on Herdsmen and payouts.

My statement is about misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by rusher14: 9:34am On Feb 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

My statement is about misplaced priorities.

So cases of corruption should be postponed until all other violent crimes are sorted?
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by ybalogs(m): 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
Marotzke:
Justice Ademola, unknown Entity?
(1)Judge of Federal High court.
(2) wife ,head of service lagos state.
(3) Father; retired Justice Adeneken Ademola of Federal court of Appeal.
(4) Grand father; Justice Adetokunbo Ademola. Former chief justice of the supreme court of the federal republic of Nigeria.
(5) Former Olori Oluwo of Reformed Ogboni fraternity.
.Yea, your average random nonentity.
Wetin person no know no dey pass am.As you schooled me now , I argue? I for say make I bomb you back but it's obvious you get sense small so I go just thank you. Cheers.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vanbonattel: 9:38am On Feb 09, 2017
rusher14:

So cases of corruption should be postponed until all other violent crimes are sorted?

Yes. Or do you want to wipe out the whole of southern Kaduna and keep terrorising the whole nation without disturbance while paying lip service to fighting corruption? With corrupt faces filling the cabinet of buharry, the administration has already lost our goodwill.

The prosecution of judges is a planned diversionary tactic by the ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by rusher14: 9:44am On Feb 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

[s]
Yes. Or do you want to wipe out the whole of southern Kaduna and keep terrorising the whole nation without disturbance while paying lip service to fighting corruption? With corrupt faces filling the cabinet of buharry, the administration has already lost our goodwill.

The prosecution of judges is a planned diversionary tactic by the ruling party[/s].

That is your own priority.

To the people of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states Boko haram is a much larger menace but it hasn't stopped the rest of Nigeria going to night clubs or watching football matches.

Actually the distraction are people like you who would do and say anything to work against the good intentions of the government even if it is to score a political or religious point.

Judges having more money in their home than they ever could have earned legally is worrying to lots of the good people of Nigeria.

The executive is cleansing that system regardless of whose ox is gored.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by vanbonattel: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2017
rusher14:

That is your own priority.

To the people of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe states Boko haram is a much larger menace but it hasn't stopped the rest of Nigeria going to night clubs or watching football matches.

Actually the distraction are people like you who would do and say anything to work against the good intentions of the government even if it is to score a political or religious point.

Judges having more money in their home than they ever could have earned legally is worrying to lots of the good people of Nigeria.

The executive is cleansing that system regardless of whose ox is gored.

So, your priority is not to stop the killings but rather to chase the judges?

Let me educate you. Hoe many Nigerians go to use legal services or go to court? Few.

How many Nigerians are slaughtered by boko haram and herdsmen and how many have been stopped from going to their lands to farm. Millions.

1 Like

Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by alabijohn: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Na wa o, one funny thing about this life is that by the time this man retires/dies the comment will be he served meritoriously/left a vacuum that will be difficult to fill or he died when he's needed most.

Lord have mercy and deliver this nation from all these shameful news/happenings.
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by lordyugo: 9:56am On Feb 09, 2017
sarrki:

and yet u want them to be charged in a court of law that uses the rule of law. The mind of an African man is like a sojourn in webs of contradictions
Re: Cash And Firearms Recovered From Justice Ademola Tendered In Court by Menzy86(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2017
obaoyedotun:
Learn to speak Good English before speaking in public
Is he actually "speaking?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Restrains Mc Oluomo, NURTW, Others From Collecting Union Levies / Throwback: Attahiru Jega On Tell Magazine, 1997 / Failed Governor Can’t Sell Failed Candidate To Us – PDP Tells Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.