Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife (12848 Views)

Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by alphonsojaybaz: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2017
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/family-petitions-fg-over-polish-mans.html

The family of Mrs. Oluwashola Gaska (nee Adefolalu) has petitioned the Federal Government to unravel the mystery surrounding her death in Poland and the cremation of her corpse by her husband, Mr. Jakub Gaska, without their consent. .

The deceased’s elder sister, Mrs. Abimbola Essien-Nelson, at a press conference in Lagos on Wednesday, alleged that Oluwashola was murdered and her corpse hastily cremated to cover it despite the family’s objection.

In the petition, dated January 29, 2017, and titled, ‘Petition against Mr. Jakub Gaska for the murder, unlawful cremation and burial of Oluwashola Atunrayo Gaska (nee Adefolalu) in Krakow, Poland, on December 28, 2016,’ the family detailed how the late Oluwashola, who studied in Poland, settled in the country and later married Gaska in 2010. .

The petition read in part, “The last verbal conversation I had with the deceased took place on December 24, 2016, and she made no complaint about her health. At about 11.28am, on Wednesday, December 28, 2016, I received a telephone call from the husband that ‘there had been an accident, Shola had fallen unconscious and had died.’
. “The husband did not tell me the nature of the so called accident. I was still conversing with the husband when the telephone was disconnected. “The husband later called me back on the same day, stating that Oluwashola fell ill on Tuesday, and that he and his sister took her to the a hospital (the name of the hospital was not provided). He said she passed away at about 3am on Wednesday, December 28, 2016.” .

The petition added that plans were being made to travel to Krakow to give the deceased a befitting burial when her husband informed them that her remains would be cremated as he and Olwashola agreed during a discussion.

It was gathered that the family requested that the husband wait until the arrival of family members in January 2017 to partake in the funeral rites.
“We also made it clear to him that because of the sudden nature of her death, we want to see her corpse. We sent several sets of representatives from the Nigerian community to him in this regard, but he refused to allow anyone access to the corpse. His response was that Oluwashola said only Ambibola and no other person, should see her corpse,” the petition read.

Gaska reportedly cremated Oluwashola’s remains on January 2, 2017. He also allegedly interred the ashes on January 7, 2017, without officially informing the Adefolalus.

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by paiz: 7:14am On Feb 09, 2017
this goes out to our ladies who has sworn to marry whites you are not really safe

meanwhile first to comment
Abeg who cook soup here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by darknetcom: 7:18am On Feb 09, 2017
dont go into relationships with white people,you are putting yourself in danger...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:19am On Feb 09, 2017
darknetcom:
dont go into relationships with white people,you are putting yourself in danger...

especially all these girls ontop Instagram thinking they have arrived with dirty Oyibo for papers. Nawah
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by mokaflex(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
I don hear you op. What can I say?
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by ifyalways(f): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2017
Something doesn't add up.

I pray the family of the lady finds closure and justice sad

6 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Amajerry83(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Oyinbo and racism be like..
Who get that Zuma pix?
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by guywitzerogal(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Pls why involved FG in ds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Chai Euro White men will smoke you right away, if your not loyal and nothing will happen to them for killing an African woman.

Well she married him and can do what he wants, unless the police find evidence and lock him up.

All this get married for greencard is 50 50 chance your life will be massively messed up and finished off.

1 Like

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by BabaRamota1980: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
darknetcom:

They are deranged. They suffer all kind of psychological syndromes, mental instabilities and abnormalities you can think of.

8 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Nicepoker(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Nothing to Comment for now
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
This is too terrible
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by axeman2(m): 7:38am On Feb 09, 2017
WAS IT FG THAT GAVE YOUR DAUTHER TO THE POLISH MAN GREED.

2 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by SIRmanjar(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
Shebi she wan shop dollar get visa...Abi una tink say na all oyibo be mumu.Only god know d theme of dem prewedding pics.
Why de Nigerian community for dere nogo inform Polish police of her death for proper investigation. wetin dem want make fg do?Fg wey no value dem citizenz.
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Arewa12: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Polish guys are born with racism....
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by kabayomi(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2017
Ogun owo oogrin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Princess4ng(f): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
We are advised not to go so far... Marry within the reach of ur family atleast country, or even country not so far.... So u wont be isolated
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by darknetcom: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

They are deranged. They suffer all kind of psychological syndromes, mental instabilities and abnormalities you can think of.

facts...
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by ngwababe(f): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2017
This one na serious wa

4 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
paiz:
this goes out to our ladies who has sworn to marry whites you are not really safe

meanwhile first to comment
Abeg who cook soup here
Come collect,i get Veg n groundnut soup!
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Jammiiee(m): 8:12am On Feb 09, 2017
Bro, has a citizen of our beloved country Nigeria, he has a right to fight the injustice been done to his relative in another country. Using the Nigerian govt will make it more effective than fighting the course singlehandedly. And I pray this family gets justice
axeman2:
WAS IT FG THAT GAVE YOUR DAUTHER TO THE POLISH MAN GREED.

1 Like

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by eyinjuege: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Why are the family members querying her death?

Was it under suspicious circumstances? I thought she had a terminal disease?
The husband is her next of kin, and would decide how she would be buried, and even when. There's no question about that.
Cremation is used a lot there, so I'm not surprised she was cremated. They could have asked him for the ashes if they want to keep her close by.
Better still, they can ask the husband for a copy of her death certificate to find out the cause of her death.
If her death was suspicious, her husband would be the first suspect, and the police would have been involved even without being prompted.

Its painful to lose a loved one suddenly without any warning, and it's also easy to lash out at those living closely with them. I think the family is just grieving, and in pains that they would never see her again, or even her burial site.
I pray they receive the closure they need

5 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Dongreat(m): 8:13am On Feb 09, 2017
Look at most of them above me. Why not you guys try searching for the word "Racist" and be seriously ashamed of yourself. "Don't marry white and stay clear of them" but marry blacks that will bring her problems, family problems and ancestral problems for you to solve. Marry blacks that will see you as a meal ticket and her parents given the opportunity to extort money from you through bride price.

Moral of my story, no one tribe or race is affiliated with evil. Evil is a personal choice.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by darknetcom: 8:15am On Feb 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

The husband is her next of kin, and would decide how she would be buried, and even when. There's no question about that.
Cremation is used a lot there, so I'm not surprised she was cremated. They could have asked him for the ashes if they want to keep her close by.
Better still, they can ask the husband for a copy of her death certificate to find out the cause of her death.
If her death was suspicious, her husband would be the first suspect, and the police would have been involved even without being prompted.

Its painful to lose a loved one suddenly without any warning, and it's also easy to lash out at those living closely with them. I think the family is just grieving, and in pains that they would never see her again, or even her burial site.

what are you talking abut?...

the parents always have priority over the child...
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

You are the only one making sense here.

The rest are just talking rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by ikukuhero: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2017
darknetcom:

Not all of them my dear. A close Yoruba friend of mine has been married to an 'Oyibo' and he's the best in-law, husband and father anyone could ever pray for. Their marriage is soooooo beautiful and stress free.

2 Likes

Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by paiz: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Sansa143:
Come collect,i get Veg n groundnut soup!
wow thats my favourite soup
you look sweet and i believe the soup is delicious too
Abeg serve me am i dey wait
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by Missmossy(f): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Nawa oo Something seems amiss embarassed such a tragic loss.
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by darknetcom: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2017
Dongreat:
Look at most of them above me. Why not you guys try searching for the word "Racist" and be seriously ashamed of yourself. "Don't marry white and stay clear of them" but marry blacks that will bring her problems, family problems and ancestral problems for you to solve. Marry blacks that will see you as a meal ticket and her parents given the opportunity to extort money from you through bride price.

Moral of my story, no one tribe or race is affiliated with evil. Evil is a personal choice.

go find out your self...we dont have your time..

those of us that know,know...

nobody is forcing you to believe us...
Re: Family Petitions FG Over Polish Man’s Cremation Of Nigerian Wife by robosky02(m): 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
cremation

the disposal of a dead person's body by burning it to ashes, typically after a funeral ceremony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJTclbBKxKk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Displaying Family Pictures In The Office: Is It Proper? / Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day / Males Been Raped!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.