Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Prophet Arrested For Abducting And Turning A New Convert Into A Prostitute - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Arrested For Abducting And Turning A New Convert Into A Prostitute (434 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Abducting And Raping 19-Year-Old Girl In Imo (Pics) / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Arrested For Abducting And Turning A New Convert Into A Prostitute by phosky(m): 7:16am On Feb 09, 2017
Prophet arrested for abducting and turning a new convert into a prostitute

source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/prophet-arrested-for-abducting-and.html

Police operatives attached to the Ndiegoro Police Division in Aba, Abia State, have arrested one Enyeribe Nkwocha for allegedly abducting one Sandra and turning her into a commercial sex worker.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim said, "He told me that God said he should use me for missionary work and that he will be saving any money I will make from preaching in his friend's account and he will use it to build a church for me because he saw that I have the gift of prophecy.

He said God told him I should not marry and have children ; whenever a man wants to marry me , he will ask me to forget about him . He has been taking me from one hotel to the other and using me to make money.

He made me to forget about my family since then . I believe he used charm on me because he forced me to swear to an oath with him right inside the taxi when he kidnapped me . So I stopped communicating with my parents.

But last Christmas , he collected N 20, 000 from me , making it about N 100, 000 I have given him . After some days, I started realising myself and asked him if the money I had been giving him was not enough to build the church he promised to build for me.

He then told to go back to my family. But he warned me not to tell them about the gift of prophecy he told me about and that if I did, they would poison me. That was how I started thinking about how my family members would poison me and then I regained my consciousness."

But the suspect denied turning his victim into a prostitute , saying, “She is my girlfriend that I met in Bayelsa State . At a time, I wanted to get married to her but she refused to marry me. So , I married another woman and I didn ’ t tell her that I got married.

When she found out that I was married , she got offended: that was what caused the problem we are having now." The commissioner of Police in the state, Mr . Adeleye Oyebade, confirmed the arrest of the suspect

Re: Prophet Arrested For Abducting And Turning A New Convert Into A Prostitute by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 09, 2017
That woman must be mad. How can someone turn you into a prostitute without your consent? undecided
Re: Prophet Arrested For Abducting And Turning A New Convert Into A Prostitute by Abudu2000(m): 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lol, see what religion is causing grin grin
Re: Prophet Arrested For Abducting And Turning A New Convert Into A Prostitute by zendy: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is probably a case of the man marrying someone else and the girl got offended and came up with this stupid story to mess the guy up.

This case is not even worthy of police time.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Attack Maiduguri City, Many Dead / Two Men To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery / Woman Sues Assassin For Failing To Murder Her After Receiving Part-payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.