Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,036 members, 7,814,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project (10080 Views)

FG Approves Payment Of Nigeria Airways Staff Entitlements / FG Approves Air Force Ground Training Command In South East / Ebonyi Ring Road Project, A Dream Come True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Yarnvibes(f): 7:25am On Feb 09, 2017
The Federal Government has, Wednesday, approved the sum of N21bn for the construction of the Ilorin-Kabba road project.

The Minister of Works, Power and Housing, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, told State House correspondents after the Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting that the approved fund is for the construction of the Ilorin-Omu Aran-Kabba Road, Section I.

He said it covers the ongoing work on the Kabba-Egbe Road to link Kwara and Kogi States.

“The justification for the memo and consequent approval is consistent with our promise to continue to reduce travel time, to ease the cost of doing business and the cost of goods and services. This project is for N21 billion.”

The Minister said the council also approved N589 million consultancy services for professionals to conduct line route studies, environmental/social impact assessment and resettlement action plan as well as environmental/social management plan.

Fashola said the approval is for the government to access the Japanese International Corporation Agency’s loan to support the Transmission Company of Nigeria to continue its transmission grid expansion programme.

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2017/02/fg-approves-n21bn-for-contruction-of.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

6 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by success1smyn(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2017
Fashola

CORRECT GUY. inside incorrect government

SMH

anyway ft early momo

9 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice move by Fasola.

God bless you.

Even your haters are going to ply the road to sell gala and handkerchiefs in other parts of Nigeria.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:33am On Feb 09, 2017
success1smyn:
Fashola

CORRECT GUY. inside incorrect government

SMH

That then makes him an incorrect guy by the way.

Anyway, we, sorry the zoo, can approve funds shaaaa, day in day out, even if it is borrowed from China and even Japan self...
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice one
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2017
What of mokwa to Jebba Road? Minna to suleja? Minna to Bida? Owo to Ibilo? Minna to Tegina? Fashola you hv a lot to do, this roads are jst frm my own side oooo

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by shammah1(m): 7:35am On Feb 09, 2017
Good development. I think they should sack you from Power & Housing Ministry & leave you in Works. That's where you seem to be active

4 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by olaolulazio(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Our new president is working...

Osinbajo is the man!

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Arewa12: 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
Issoke...
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by promohouse(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2017
good
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by bookson(m): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice 1 'if true'
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by yjgm(m): 7:39am On Feb 09, 2017
Carry on RF. I see you attaining greater heights this year
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Bishop1monte(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
Dash baba teach them
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by success1smyn(m): 7:40am On Feb 09, 2017
WhoRUDeceiving:

That then makes him an incorrect guy by the way.

Anyway, we, sorry the zoo, can approve funds shaaaa, day in day out, even if it is borrowed from China and even Japan self...
hmm
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 09, 2017
nice if they don't embezzle the fund
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by kabrud: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
They are coming with their usual funny noise.
Despite the lean resources, this administration has really shown commitment to infrastructural development but haters are bleating upandan because rice was cheap despite a total revenue of #51trillion within 6yrs.

7 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Justiyke4u: 7:42am On Feb 09, 2017
Good but let it be utilised judiciously
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Vizzim: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice one.. I hope it done speedily..
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Lobolintin(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2017
Long over dude.... That road nah hell ...and easirstbroute to abuja
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by wristbangle: 7:47am On Feb 09, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
What of mokwa to Jebba Road? Minna to suleja? Minna to Bida? Owo to Ibilo? Minna to Tegina? Fashola you hv a lot to do, this roads are jst frm my own side oooo

Those roads are really shit holes. I served in minna some years ago and I understand what you people encounter in these routes. It's like hell on earth

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by weedtheweeds: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
I am simply tired of hearing approved. Can we please hear commissioning??
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Bari22: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2017
Even in sick bed, Buhari is working for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Esperooke(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2017
Good news

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Postboiswag(m): 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders , Am a student and I need a help of 20k....Please anyone who can help should contact me
Lawal4095@yahoo.com
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Iamwrath: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2017
They won't applaud this

They prefer to foam in the mouth about Buhari's death

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by johnshagb(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2017
After all these years. Good development though
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by freeay: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Good development. That road has been abandoned for a very long time making travelers go through unnecessary rout to get to their destinations. Nice one RF

3 Likes

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by lordyugo: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Nice move by Fasola.

God bless you.

Even your haters are going to ply the road to sell gala and handkerchiefs in other parts of Nigeria.

to keep feeding other truants running around collecting low naira denominations as alaye or omo nile
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by airmark(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
So pdp in 16 years , left the road undone?.
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by modath(f): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2017
Thought Dangote was to do it in return for 5yrs Tax break.... Or its just the Obajana -Kabba he intends to fix?

Sarrki , come & explain... Thank you.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2017
To be frank, adding power to this man portfolio is seriously a setback for him. He should just face works or probably add Housing to it and makes significant impact instead of this overload n nothing to show for it in power section. If PMB really want change in power sector I think that former minister of power that Igbo Eng man is better option
Re: FG Approves N21bn For Contruction Of Ilorin-kabba Road Project by 30secs(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2017
FINALLY!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Nigerians In South Africa To Respect Themselves / Nnamdi Kanu And The CIA Link / Petitions Flood Senate Over AGF Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.