Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) (23091 Views)

Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Soldiers Brutalise Crippled Man In Onitsha For Wearing Military Outfit (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lastking147:
Lol then I go use like 24 hours reach house instead of 30 minutes... Omo u go like swinol bah E go make the circle complete

swinol is bae.
with confirm oris and ciroc grin

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Lastking147(m): 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
comradespade:

swinol is bae.

with confirm oris and ciroc grin
Everyday na Holiday
Errday Jonzin' grin
NP: DejLoaf Me Hennessey You Ft Lil Wayne cool
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Austin234(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2017
Good move
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Benitomorgan: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2017
I know where u can get him instant.
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lastking147:
Everyday na Holiday Errday Jonzin' grin NP: DejLoaf Me Hennessey You Ft Lil Wayne cool

you are the boss.............you clubbing in da weekend?
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
Just to locate #20, 000K? so easy, Google map please get over here.
But why do U have to be treated badly before U become a celebrity in Nigeria?
Oshomole go n die woman faced same,
The boy who held arik tyre to lagos,
And many more.
Maybe I hire Soldiers to beat me Up too cry

You might not survive to enjoy your celebrity status.
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Yorobastard(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Tbillz:
Just to locate #20, 000K? so easy, Google map please get over here.
But why do U have to be treated badly before U become a celebrity in Nigeria?
Oshomole go n die woman faced same,
The boy who held arik tyre to lagos,
And many more.
Maybe I hire Soldiers to beat me Up too cry

You will just die ni.....The only thing the masses go say na "ehya"
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Organizer111222(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
I watch with tears and grief as the man was been brutalized.... They are are just lucky that they live in a country where human lives are not taken serious by now we should be expecting then in prison for at 15years
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by goldbim(f): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2017
fiftynaira:
Since is the season of finding:

Have u seen my beautiful goldbim?
hello bae cool cool
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by fiftynaira(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldbim:
hello bae cool cool

Was good ? Have missed u
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by goldbim(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
fiftynaira:

Was good ? Have missed u
I'm good!trust your day was great?
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by fiftynaira(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
goldbim:
I'm good!trust your day was great?

Yeah sure...

1 Like

Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by Shugadpuna: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Watch like 50 onitsha boys come with different cripples claiming each one is d one grin grin grin
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Beating from mp don make God answer him call.
Re: Crippled Man Brutality: Kokun, Offers N20,000 To Anyone Who Finds The Man (Pic) by TinaAnita(f): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please transfer the money into my account quickly as i just saw him crossing the road now.

May God bless that wonderful nigga for fighting for justice. Well done dude, any other person could have turned a blind eye to the injustice meted out to the poor soul but you did the opposite. Many thanks man!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of The Physically Challenged Woman That Killed Her Newborn Baby In Delta / Man Cuts Own Throat In Suicide Attempt At Lagos Bus Stop, Blames Depression / 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.