Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants (22912 Views)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pastor & 2 Church Members In Plateau State(photos) / Pastor’s Daughter Commits Suicide After S*x Video Leaks On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by G1STM0RE: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2019
Two security guards, Samuel Linus and Adekunle Ogundana, who allegedly stole two underwears belonging to the daughter of a clergyman within a church’s premises in Akure metropolis, were yesterday paraded alongside suspected kidnappers by Ondo State Police Command.

Briefing newsmen in Akure, the state Police spokesperson, Femi Joseph, said the daughter of the clergyman washed two of her pants and spread them on the line at about 8p.m. in the presence of the guards and by 6a.m., next day, the panties disappeared.

Joseph said the suspects, who are attached to the orthodox church, were posted to the apartment, which was highly fortified by a private security outfit in the state. The suspects denied complicity in the offence for which they were paraded. Also paraded by the state Police Command were two suspected Indian hemp dealers, Sunday Femi and Friday Ami, who allegedly hacked a 75-year-old grandmother, Modupe Olorunfemi, to death at her Owo farm.

They killed her for allegedly giving security operatives information about their nefarious planting and selling of Indian hemp in Owo area. The police spokesperson said: “The suspects and their accomplices allegedly killed the old woman. The suspects would be charged to court after the completion of investigation.” In an interview, one of the suspects, Friday, who admitted to be dealing in cannabis business, said: “It was Gbenga that sent us to kill her and he has run away.

“He promised to give us N500,000 for the ‘job,’ but up till today he has not fulfilled his promised, because he is nowhere to be found.“ However, the other suspect, Femi, who denied killing the old woman, said he was a commercial motorcyclist who only conveyed Friday to the village, where the woman was killed. Speaking also on the six suspected kidnappers, the state Police spokesperson, Femi Joseph, said they were arrested at a hideout in Emure-Owo Forest during a raid by the Joint Task Force of the security agencies in the state.

Joseph said the suspected kidnappers were arrested “at about 3a.m. by the joint Task Force codenamed Operation crime free, acting on a tip-off. According to him, the “six suspected kidnappers were picked up at Emure Junction via Owo, where they gathered in a suspicious manner. “The following items were recovered from them: 16 locally-made guns, 17 cutlasses, 13 knives, seven handsets and N27,820 cash.”

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/2-church-guards-steal-pastors-daughters-pants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by G1STM0RE: 5:09am On Jan 17, 2019

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Iwillbegreat: 5:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Yoruba

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by ceejayMAX(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2019
Afonjas again?

59 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by silentEXPLOSION: 5:20am On Jan 17, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
Yoruba
what exactly is your problem

12 Likes

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by silentEXPLOSION: 5:22am On Jan 17, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Afonjas again?
no offence sir. but you think way too shallow

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by ceejayMAX(m): 5:33am On Jan 17, 2019
silentEXPLOSION:

no offence sir. but you think way too shallow
oboi nor quote me again o,shuuu I mention ur name??

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by hisgrace090: 6:09am On Jan 17, 2019
This our wayward desperation is getting out of hand, many are looking for pant to steal just because they heard that it can be used for money ritual.

1 Like

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Adewumiaye: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Ahhhhh nawa ooo

I'm a website designer, check my signature for affordable but robust webdesigns
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by dermmy(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2019
Satan strategies these last days.

1 Like

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Stephendeals: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked

I am not with my NCAN ID card so i wont comment on this....BTW crime is on the increase oo
undecided cry cry

1 Like

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Naijawebmaster: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Bossontop(m): 9:11am On Jan 17, 2019
undecided
No Patience again.......everybody wan drive Benz quick quick

4 Likes

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Them suppose remove ondo ogun osun and delta state from nigerian territory and cede it to togo or benin republic

2 Likes

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by martineverest(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2019
more like fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by helinues: 9:12am On Jan 17, 2019
Stealing pants matter is no longer funny

What are the state and FG doing about it?
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Olamsoh: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Jaynom(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Sowing Seeds no dey work again?
Tithes no dey work again?
First Fruits no dey work again o!
I guess d pastor's daughter's Pants na MANTLE grin

1 Like

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by XaintJoel20: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
I cover my pants with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Atiku007: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Total rubbish cry

1 Like

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by marvin906(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
Iwillbegreat:
Yoruba

Your brainless

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Racoon(m): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
It's grossly irresponsible of you as a lady to wash & dry your panties in the public regardless of this recent ugly development of stealing ladies undies for ritual purposes.

6 Likes

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by bedspread: 9:13am On Jan 17, 2019
It's Unfortunate
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by fasho01(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Now, this pant theft stuff is getting out of hands..

Na wa o
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by mamatwiny(f): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
hisgrace090:
This our wayward desperation is getting out of hand, many are looking for pant to steal just because they heard that it can be used for money ritual.

Na so.
One old man was caught in unizik female hostel stealing pants. He already has over 70 in his bag.

With these serious hunt for pants, i wonder if babes still wash and spread 14pants on the line in female hostel
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by shogosco: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
ewo..
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by omoteacher(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This female folks pants (pata) wahala is getting out of hand. Everyone finding short cut to being rich.
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Vinstel: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Pastor's daughter should pray on her pants and anoint them before hanging them next time
Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
Chisssooossssshocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Pants by Offpoint: 9:15am On Jan 17, 2019
I'm proud to be a Nigerian, we are so advanced to the stage of converting panties into naira billsgrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Vandalizing Electricity Cables In Kano (Photo) / Driver Shot Dead In Jos By Police (Graphic Photos) / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.