Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (79712 Views)

Access Bank Frontline Internship Interview / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Access Bank Frontline Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by deerule: 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
ameryzzy:
cryAfter the one on one interview in Lagos, ppl has started receiving pre employment doc, I haven't received any, feeling down right now cry
when did u have ur one on one?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Barbii: 11:25am On Aug 19, 2017
ameryzzy:
cryAfter the one on one interview in Lagos, ppl has started receiving pre employment doc, I haven't received any, feeling down right now cry
you are not alone... I also did the one on one and I didn't get any regret mail and still haven't gotten the offer letter... I still know like 3 of my friends that haven't gotten and they didn't get regret mails either... so dearie chill... I guess it is batches... and ua not the only one... so chill and wait for ur letter
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Barbii: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
stunningjudy:

It's in batches. I believe once you didn't receive regret mail, you still have a chance. The only frustrating thing is the wait.
are u also waiting for the offer letter or u have gotten
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by ameryzzy(f): 12:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barbii:
you are not alone... I also did the one on one and I didn't get any regret mail and still haven't gotten the offer letter... I still know like 3 of my friends that haven't gotten and they didn't get regret mails either... so dearie chill... I guess it is batches... and ua not the only one... so chill and wait for ur letter
alright dear, that's so comforting, thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Barbii: 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
ameryzzy:

alright dear, that's so comforting, thanks
did u do ur one on one on August 1 or August 11
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Sweetyie(f): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barbii:
August 11
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Barbii: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sweetyie:

August 11
my friend and I did since 1st of August and we haven't heard anything
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by ameryzzy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barbii:
August 11th
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by ameryzzy(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barbii:
I've replied ur Pm, ur email pls
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by stunningjudy(f): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Barbii:
are u also waiting for the offer letter or u have gotten
Waiting...PH region
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Barbii: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
ameryzzy:

I've replied ur Pm, ur email pls
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by SahmuelBolu(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Ideal Job Portal - Hotels.ng
Night-time Content Writer

At hotels.ng, we are big on great, useful and delightful content. We are looking to hire competent writers that can produce well-tailored, original content daily and for different web platforms.

This role will best fit NYSC members.
You shall be required to work in a team with other writers and develop content of impeccable quality
You shall be required to research on several subject topics to obtain relevant and up to date information that will aid your creation of original content
Must be creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
You shall be required to revise and review your work in response to feedback
You shall be required to submit material due for publication in the required and expected format
You shall be required to include relevant media content in your published pieces
You shall be required to work night shifts.

Requirements
An excellent command of written and spoken English, and literary devices
An ability to consistently write in clear, unambiguous and very simple English
An ability to work fast and meet deadlines
Basic word processing and image formatting skills
Apply here - http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/401/Night-time-Content

View more Jobs on our Nairaland Thread https://www.nairaland.com/3836511/ideal-job-portal-connect-employers
View more Jobs on our site - http://www.ideal.com.ng/
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Barbii: 3:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sweetyie:

August 11
are u different from ameryzzy... and are u also waiting for the offer letter... and did u also do ur one on one in Lagos
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Susantr: 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Please what are the chances of one been retained after the 2 years internship?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by deerule: 7:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Seemesorlhar:
So, Ibadan intended front liners, how far?
Anyone who has received a mail for the one-on-one interview after the success mail received on 2nd July?
have u gotten anything yet?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Seemesorlhar: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
deerule:
have u gotten anything yet?

No, nothing yet.
You?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by deerule: 7:44am On Aug 20, 2017
Seemesorlhar:

No, nothing yet.
You?
not yet, guess it's not time yet. Atleast it's 2017 recruitment, should comeup Before d end of d year. lemme know Wasup whenever anything comes up.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by zeetown1: 8:21am On Aug 21, 2017
↑ Reply above this line

Dear Bashir

Thank you for attending the interview scheduled at Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review by the interviewer(s) and Recruitment Committee, we are constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with your recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills.

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.

Kind Regards
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by eefanyee: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
Na wa... Please which state did u do ur interview

zeetown1:
↑ Reply above this line

Dear Bashir

Thank you for attending the interview scheduled at Access Bank Plc. It was a very useful discussion which definitely highlighted your capabilities and expertise.

Based on the review by the interviewer(s) and Recruitment Committee, we are constrained to inform you that the bank will not be proceeding with your recruitment process.

However, your resume will be added to the bank’s database of candidates to be re-invited at a future date when vacancies exist that meet your impressive experiences and skills.

Thank you for your time and interest in our organisation.

Kind Regards
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by zeetown1: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
kaduna
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by deckylord18: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
zeetown1:
kaduna

Please, was it the after the panel interview or one on interview, cos I also did exam and panel interview in same kaduna on 26th June, but I haven't heard anything from them.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by deckylord18: 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Susantr:
Please what are the chances of one been retained after the 2 years internship?

Have you started already, kaduna people haven't heard anything since after panel interview.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by gj22(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Haruza:
I'm surprised some certain set of people are quiet in here when training school starts tomorrow..

Hello, have you started training school yet? What does it entail?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by MeezPat(f): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
How soon does it take access bank to get back to you pls. I did my panel interview on the 24th of august in lagos
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osigomu: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abuja peeps in training school,will there be another batch? Cos some ppl neither received a regret mail nor training school mail.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osigomu: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
MeezPat:
How soon does it take access bank to get back to you pls. I did my panel interview on the 24th of august in lagos
After my panel interview, it took them a month plus to get back to me
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by edwardgunju(m): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2017
This access frontline recruitment is taking forever oo... Ibadan peeps, any info??
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2017
edwardgunju:
This access frontline recruitment is taking forever oo... Ibadan peeps, any info??
Nothing yet since June dah we had our medicals
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by john4eal(m): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
mantissa1:
Nothing yet since June dah we had our medicals

Better reply them via their invitation mail. I think they have forgotten.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
john4eal:

Better reply them via their invitation mail. I think they have forgotten.
...have a direct contact n av bn calling n all I get Z dah DEy will get to us soon
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by john4eal(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
mantissa1:
...have a direct contact n av bn calling n all I get Z dah DEy will get to us soon

U don't need to call anyone. That your invitation for test or panel interview mail. Reply it stating that you have undergone so and so process and waiting since so and so date for the HR team
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 9:09am On Sep 05, 2017
john4eal:

U don't need to call anyone. That your invitation for test or panel interview mail. Reply it stating that you have undergone so and so process and waiting since so and so date for the HR team
Av done that severally but didn't get any response

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.