Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 (79611 Views)

Access Bank Frontline Internship Interview / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? / Access Bank Frontline Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by john4eal(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
mantissa1:
Av done that severally but didn't get any response

Oh ok. Patient then. Heard TS is Sept 11 probably u will b called then
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
john4eal:

hopefully...I hope to get a mail before September 11 bcs mine is frontline Internship
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2017
john4eal:

hopefully...I hope to get a mail before September 11 bcs mine is frontline Internship
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Todus(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
john4eal:

This TS u are talking about. Pls is it for Ibadan applicants or another center?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by john4eal(m): 9:34am On Sep 07, 2017
Todus:
This TS u are talking about. Pls is it for Ibadan applicants or another center?

For everyone
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Todus(m): 10:53am On Sep 07, 2017
john4eal:

For everyone
ok....thanks, I just hope it will be within this September
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Dashenka(f): 1:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Was anyone called be hr to send their credentials? Cos I was yesterday, I've completed all the stages..just wondering why they asked me to resend
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dashenka:
Was anyone called be hr to send their credentials? Cos I was yesterday, I've completed all the stages..just wondering why they asked me to resend
They do ask sometimes... because of my guys was asked too
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osigomu: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Dashenka:
What state 're you doing the recruitment please?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Dashenka(f): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2017
kaduna
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osetoh: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2017
Please who has heard anything after video conference interview on august 24th?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Dashenka(f): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2017
Still asking please. I heard some people I did the process with started training today and I didn't get any mail. Could it be because I'm using affidavit with my waec certificate?
Dashenka:
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by monalisa007: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dashenka:
Still asking please. I heard some people I did the process with started training today and I didn't get any mail. Could it be because I'm using affidavit with my waec certificate?

Since you've not been sent any mail, I guess you should be patient. I ended the process Aug 1st and I'm yet to hear from them, I also have a friend that is through with training but we started the process together. I guess their way of organizing things is different from what we think
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Dashenka(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2017
Yes, I just feel like, after Medicals not getting a mail with the others means you've been cut since people are not that much anymore. It'll be good to know for sure so as not to keep having false hope
monalisa007:

Since you've not been sent any mail, I guess you should be patient. I ended the process Aug 1st and I'm yet to hear from them, I also have a friend that is through with training but we started the process together. I guess their way of organizing things is different from what we think
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by monalisa007: 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2017
Dashenka:
Yes, I just feel like, after Medicals not getting a mail with the others means you've been cut since people are not that much anymore. It'll be good to know for sure so as not to keep having false hope

I get, but from what I've noticed and what I got to know from people already in the system, they'd definitely get back to you once you were not sent a regret mail. The only problem is that it might take a long period of time as it's done in batches.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Dashenka(f): 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2017
I guess we'll keep hoping then. Thanks
monalisa007:

I get, but from what I've noticed and what I got to know from people already in the system, they'd definitely get back to you once you were not sent a regret mail. The only problem is that it might take a long period of time as it's done in batches.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osigomu: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2017
monalisa007:

I think so too. I also ended the process Aug 8 in Abuja. The people we did together 're thru with training. I just feel they should send regret mails if they dont want one again,instead of just having false hope.
Do we even know when the next batch? Can it be this year?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by monalisa007: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
osigomu:

I think so too. I also ended the process Aug 8 in Abuja. The people we did together 're thru with training. I just feel they should send regret mails if they dont want one again,instead of just having false hope.
Do we even know when the next batch? Can it be this year?

Hopefully...
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by MuskElon: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hi.

Please what should I expect for the video conference interview?

Scheduled for it tomorrow.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osigomu: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
MuskElon:
Hi.

Please what should I expect for the video conference interview?

Scheduled for it tomorrow.
Personal questions about yourself and your family. What your parents do,how many siblings and what they do. The interviewer can also say tell me about yourself,cos I was asked.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by MuskElon: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
osigomu:

Personal questions about yourself and your family. What your parents do,how many siblings and what they do. The interviewer can also say tell me about yourself,cos I was asked.

Thank you!
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=osetoh post=60356950]Please who has heard anything after video
How was the video conference?..... What's is all about
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Todus(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello, Ibadan applicants, who also got invite for the Video Conference Interview on Monday? because most pple I know said theirs is today.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2017
Todus:
Hello, Ibadan applicants, who also got invite for the Video Conference Interview on Monday? because most pple I know said theirs is today.

mine too is on Monday...u can connect on whatsapp via... zero seven zero five six two five nine five zero nine

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Todus(m): 4:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
mantissa1:
mine too is on Monday...u can connect on whatsapp via... zero seven zero five six two five nine five zero nine
Ok...thanks
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by osetoh: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2017
[quote author=Shona7439 post=60498915][/quote]
It was fine...the interviewer just asked about myself and family.
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2017
osetoh:

It was fine...the interviewer just asked about myself and family.
you did urs in IB today?
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by aboly2015: 7:16am On Sep 17, 2017
Dashenka:

how sure are you about this training school starting cos I've been sent documents since April but they haven't gotten back to me as regards training since then
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Ifeyinwaannie: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2017
mantissa1:
Mine too is on Monday by 3:30 but the access bank I know in dugbe is by the road side
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by mantissa1: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2017
Ifeyinwaannie:

Mine too is on Monday by 3:30 but the access bank I know in dugbe is by the road side
...yeah! it's the one... beside La Fayetè
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by MeezPat(f): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2017
Do ppl get regret mail same time dey send success mail. I did final interview on saturday and everyother person has gotten mail to submit documents and i have not gotten anything.. ....
Re: Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 by Horlleyshin: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
Sorry what location?
MeezPat:
Do ppl get regret mail same time dey send success mail. I did final interview on saturday and everyother person has gotten mail to submit documents and i have not gotten anything.. ....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed / Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.