Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals (31832 Views)

Macdonald In China Apologizes For Saying Blacks Not Allowed In Their Restaurant / Oman's Sultan Qaboos Dies; His Cousin: Haitham bin Tariq Al, Named as New Ruler / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals by billyG(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
gbosaa:
I am going to face mekka with my jar of Vaseline. I will fiercely and energetically apply it to my cassava till it ferments and shoot molten starch.
I will not stop till I see stars and crescent moon
j
Ha!Ha!!Ha!!!u are pfucking funny.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
shewa88:

So I guess your religion doesn't prohibit masturbation.
YOU should probably go fuvk yourself, or go down some dark pit and masturbate till you pass out!!!

lol...... You sound so pained. A tormented soul frothing at the mouth. You do not need to pour out such vitriol. I'm not the one responsible for your suffering. Blame Allah for your misfortune, instead of venting your frustration on me.

I hope you get married to the man of your dreams when you get to paradise, as a virgin, along with 72 others.

Sexually frustrated lady getting all angry and vituperative over nothing.

I feel sorry for you, though. It is never too late to escape from the brainwashing to which you've been subjected. Deep down, you know your beliefs are ridiculous. All you did was scream like a deranged person. You were unable to show me how worshipping Allah and living by multitudinous stringent rules do not make you a self-hating slave with a false consciousness.

I do not hate you. I wish the best for you. All this crap on which you waste your energies exist inside your head, and for that I feel the greatest sympathy for you. I hope that you and all others who are gripped by this ongoing Satanic nightmare can find release. Broaden your horizons. Take off the blinkers. It is ignorance that keeps you in Allah's iron grip. Educate yourself. Become a positive person with a contribution to make, rather than an ill-informed fanatic. You must be so unhappy looking at the world through such distorted goggles that "reveal" sin and haram everywhere - but all you're doing is looking inside your own head at the ghastly shadow content of your own mind.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals by shewa88(f): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
gimakon:

grin E pain am.
Truth is very bitter. I don't exchange words with ladies. You are one weak set of people.

A terrorist attack was averted in Germany today an attack almost carried out by "holy warriors of Islam " courtesy of your brothers. Are they going to heaven after that? Or they'd wait in purgatory for the truck of virgins.

Islam and Heaven my foot. grin

Bunch of propagandists. Mxm
Your mum should have used lime and potash to abort your pregnancy, to show how worthless you are.
Cow!!!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 10, 2017
shewa88:

Your mum should have used lime and potash to abort your pregnancy, to show how worthless you are.
Cow!!!

You go soon die grin
Ehn, you just came out to tell us what your sisters do. Wayward yoruba Muslim girls grin

My mum is decent. E pain you say we all decided to take it upon ourselves to expose Islam. Well it would continue to expose itself as time unfolds. Not me or anyone to do the job further.

Silence, best answer for fools. Like you. Ode buruku
Re: Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals by oluxy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
konji knows no man,he said God is not ashamed of the truth. sorry which God is that?

I wonder oooo.
I dont even know the god dey worship.
But i know they dont worship my GOD.. .

Well their quaran said it all that they woship gods not God.
Ask a Muslim man that: what is the amount of love God have for him. Listen their respond then u will see that there are lost in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Osama Bin Laden Allowed Jihadists To Masturbate - New Document Reveals by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2017
oluxy:

I wonder oooo.
I dont even know the god dey worship.
But i know they dont worship my GOD.. .

Well their quaran said it all that they woship gods not God.
Ask a Muslim man that: what is the amount of love God have for him. Listen their respond then u will see that there are lost in ignorance.
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges / Ukraine: Explosions Near Major Cities Including Capital Kyiv (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.