Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,658 members, 7,958,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:42 AM

Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. (46419 Views)

Vera Uwaila: Apostle Suleman To Give N1 Million To Any With Reliable Information / Apostle Suleman To Launch Mobile Network In The UK / Xenophobic Attacks: Apostle Suleman To Airlift Nigerians From South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by Trig254: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
I think it is a good move.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by Mikeiron78(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
davidif:

I tire o. What's even sad is that some Nigerians will believe it.

We just have too many fools everywhere,lol
Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by cleatoris: 7:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I ve been saying it that this scam of a pastor is desperate for fame and publicity.
He even has to embark on shameless propaganda.
He clearly lacks shame. if I were him after his failed and false prophecies I wud bury my head in shame.
Don't bury your hypocritically intolerant moslem head in shame yet. It is best suited where it is -- deeply buried inside the decomposing ass of your Fulani overlords.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by Rainmaker69(m): 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2017
omenkaLives:
Invited over to the White House news reaching you says?

Where is this news coming from?

Who in their right mind would imagine the POTUS, of all the challenges facing him and his party, with him already gearing up to fire some of his appointees, would make "praying with one apostle suleman" a priority?

I think these bloggers need an award for stupidity.

I dont get it, time and time again, we have seen countless number of threads on this forum regarding how to make a successful blog and at no time did i see any of those writers say "spreading stupid lies" is one of those things the bloggers must do, but it appears the first thing these people do after establishing a blog is spreading lies!

You guys should learn from tezzyhelm which has become a brand to reckon with in such a short time on this forum. Lies simply make things very difficult for you. Ask viviangist who has become notorious for the lies she spreads on her blog.

A word is enough for the wise.

Edit:

Omg! This made fp? shocked shocked

Seun are you kidding me?

Jeez.

Its really unfortunate. How someone vetted this piece and decided its worth promoting... I guess Nairaland needs hits too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chikelue2000:
After DSS embarrassment comes upliftment for Apostle Suuleiman. My Father use d embarrassment of d wicked to uplift me to higher grounds in Jesus name, Amen
Amen
Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Someone should confirm the authenticity of this info. Same way we believed former President Goodluck Jonathan was going to attend Trump inauguration based on the information we got. But it later turned out to be false.

How Trump take hear about Apostle Suleiman and he has not heard or done anything about Biafra which is way popular. Abegi!
I don't think it's true until proven otherwise. Bloggers can do anything to generate traffic
Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
eddyslim:
God bless Trump and Suleiman
Suleman not Suleiman. Sule + man = Suleman. But I doubt that story
Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
cleatoris:

Don't bury your hypocritically intolerant moslem head in shame yet. It is best suited where it is -- deeply buried inside the decomposing ass of your Fulani overlords.
see one of the gullible zoneb asslicker.
did ur Master's fake prophesy not turnout tobe fake?
he was caught red-handed prophesying to his gullible flocks.
he lied that Elrufai wud lost, yet he won.
he den lied again that gej wud win at the poll. gej lost, yet brain dead gullible bigots(u included)remained hoodwinked.
Re: Apostle Suleman To Pray With Donald Trump And Mayor Of Washington. by eddyslim(m): 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Suleman not Suleiman. Sule + man = Suleman. But I doubt that story
Thanks for the correction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi's View On Tithing / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.