Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! (27476 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / We Are Wealth United Has Crashed / Breaking News: Naira Propeller Crashes Worldwide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by NewsNewsBlog: 11:06am On Feb 09, 2017
Panic spreads amongst Nigerians as rumours spread that Naira Propeller Participants has crashed. This post proves that the famous Ponzi Scheme, Naira Propeller Participants has crashed again.

Read proof and reactions here >>> http://thatcalabargirl.com/2017/02/09/breaking-news-naira-propeller-crashes-worldwide/

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
Don't post what you aren't sure of

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by youngdad: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2017
I tried it on friday 3rd of feb,was merged to pay after payment ,within 30 minutes,my account was terminated,till now cant login.I even paid to one of the admins,but he refused to refund my 10k or allow me access to the site.Hmm there is God o.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by sKeetz(m): 9:05am On Feb 10, 2017
youngdad:
I tried it on friday 3rd of feb,was merged to pay after payment ,within 30 minutes,my account was terminated,till now cant login.I even paid to one of the admins,but he refused to refund my 10k or allow me access to the site.Hmm there is God o.

How do you know you paid to one of the admins? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by SweetJoystick(m): 9:17am On Feb 10, 2017
Smh people don't listen. These schemes aren't Charity organization's, they run and maintain websites at a cost. Who will bare the cost? They are all rouge's enticing people with bonus for doing absolutely nothing. They are only out there to help a very few, steal, kill and destroy. They will vanish unexpectedly like Jesus would return unexpectedly

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by abnsugbe: 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2017
I never hear of this one ooo
well am waiteing for Saraki donation hand.com
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by searchng4love: 4:36pm On Feb 10, 2017
Op and other subscribers do not worry am sure another creative way to lose funds online is coming soon ...just be patient

12 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by millhouse: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2017
searchng4love:
Op and other subscribers do not worry am sure another creative way to lose funds online is coming soon ...just be patient
when i told them i know someone who made over 91million Naira in 1week by creatingl all this peer to peer website.. The guy is now creating another one.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by brightk(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2017
please stop promoting the death of ponzi sites. let dem die a natural death.. when did naira propeller crash? i ran into someone yesterday who was paid 30k.. haba...

it sims the op is an agent paid to ridicule the site..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by youngdad: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2017
@brightk,they only pay their gang members,it is an organised crime.peer to peer in naija has been taken over by yahoo boys.I called the guy i paid to and he confirmed to be one of the admins.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by HCF(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2017
I am one of those who refused to castigate Nigerians who participated and lost money in MMM. I believed the situation of the country was enough to make one think of taking such a gamble.

However, I observed that shortly after the purported crash of MMM, scores of other ponzi schemes with juicier offers sprang up. Swiftaid, citifund, Nairapropeller(abi proppellant ni?), etc. The truth is these schemes are being run by some Nigerians eager to rip others of their hard earned money. I know of one owned by a former MMM Guider and that is still running.Though, like MMM, I learnt they have changed the rules in the middle of the game leaving people with no option than to pledge more for their trapped money to be released. Also, stories of being matched with and paying into accounts of organizers is also very real.

It's high time Nigerians forgot about these schemes and looked for other means of making money. These schemes more often than not leave participants poorer.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by egopersonified(f): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2017
seems we should keep allowing the oldies to run the country, cos the youths aren't ready yet

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by mcnewz814: 10:10am On Feb 12, 2017
we buy iTunes card Alexjoe814@gmail.com /08108387608
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by goldennugget: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by Emmyruns: 11:21am On Feb 12, 2017
they paidba friend yesterday
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by uckennety(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2017
Finally it's gone
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by boxypane(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2017
the site is down o..
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by Tyviv(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Very true...my 10k don hang cry

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by oribi(m): 3:10am On Feb 13, 2017
DON'T BE A TARGET ALWAYS BE A MARKSMAN grin
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by nelsonebby(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2017
ppl still do these Shiit? I am furious right now. what's wrong with Nigerians
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by MayhorE(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2017
BT d radiator still dey there bah?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by Viking007(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Smh people don't listen. These schemes aren't Charity organization's, they run and maintain websites at a cost. Who will bare the cost? They are all rouge's enticing people with bonus for doing absolutely nothing. They are only out there to help a very few, steal, kill and destroy. They will vanish unexpectedly like Jesus would return unexpectedly
cheesy I read of one on Facebook. They call themselves "citifund ". The gullible members were busy paying 50,000, 100,000 etc to a handful of students in UNN.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by victoria21000(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
changing lives online dot net is the bomb, one hundred percentage in three to four days without referrals
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by BLACKCHARGER(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
millhouse:
when i told them i know someone who made over 91million Naira in 1week by creatingl all this peer to peer website.. The guy is now creating another one.

Is it only 91 million... Why not 10,000 million billion grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by Goovo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
Guys check my signature for the real deal and have rest of mind
Re: Breaking News: Naira Propeller Has Crashed!!! by imabillionaire: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
HELLO GUYS. ADVERTISING TBC COINS

A MUST FOR EVERY PATIENT OR EVEN NON PATIENT INVESTOR. I'M SELLING THESE COINS AT VERY CHEAP RATES.

THE VALUE OF ONE COIN IS OVER 900$ NOW GUYS.

PLUS I HAVE GOOD NEWS

CHECK THIS WEBSITE OUT

http://thebillionstores .com/

A STORE SELLING ONLY ON CRYPTO-CURRENCIES. WITH ONE SINGLE COIN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY A FORTUNE

CONTACT ME ON: 07051742303 Whatsapp

Email; craayotega@gmail.com

SERIOUS BUYERS PLEASE.I WOULDNT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS ME BUY

MY RATES;

1-10 COINS AT 3000

2-30 COINS AT 2000

30-100 AT 1000

100 AND ABOVE at 500

CRAZY CHEAP. I KNOW. CALL TO BE A MILLIONAIRE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime / A Nigerian Threatens Mavrodi (pix) / What Can I Do With The N300k I Have Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.