Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? (709 Views)

Terrorist Attacks In Borno: Office Of The Acting President Reacts / Osinbajo Keep Acting, I Need More Rest – Buhari / Osinbajo Remains Acting President As I Continue My Rest - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by SmellingAnus(m): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Do you prefer the President to recover and continue leading us or the acting President to keep acting? State your reasons also...

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Oam4J...
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
The President should recover and continue , because both the president and the acting president are all incompetent set of people

1 Like

Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by OVI75(m): 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
yarimo:
The President should recover and continue , because both the president and the acting president are all incompetent set of people

U Don Turn Wailer ?
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
OVI75:

U Don Turn Wailer ?
no na ZEBRA I turn undecided
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by marshalcarter: 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
op.....

what has the actin president done undecided

you should even ask if there was ever an actin presidentundecided
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by TheNonce: 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Question for amadioha!
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
marshalcarter:
op.....

what has the actin president done undecided

you should even ask if there was ever an actin presidentundecided
Lol... The question should be what has the president done... grin
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 24, 2017
Abeg make de acting continue.. A dullard will always be a dullard even with brain transfusion
Re: The President To Recover Or The Acting President To Keep Acting? by SmellingAnus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
transit4:
Abeg make de acting continue.. A dullard will always be a dullard even with brain transfusion
Lol... honestly i agree with you for the acting to continue

(1) (Reply)

Northeners Are Honest Than Southernets / Infograph Of What Diezani Madueke's Forfeited $153 Million Can Do To Nigeria / If Nigeria Can Killed Dolphin For Pepper Soup What Can They Not Use For Suya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.