Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) (8524 Views)

Osinbajo Attends Saraki's Daughter's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by ojimbo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Trapnews:
Ambode, please choose your allys carefully, Germans are racists, they have so much hatred for blacks especially Nigerians, please kindly look for investors or whatever elsewhere, they do not deserve to be recognized, How i wish all blacks can shun their embassy for visa, Let them go to hell and remain thereundecided
Germans are far better than British Bastards
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by ATERI(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
What you see in the Nigeria of today is a bunch of people who have rarely lived or competed with the white man before. It means that they see it
as a progress and a big achievement whenever they sit next to a white man, regardless of the uselessness of such a meeting. Whether it`s the President that would consider it appropriate to go around the world bad-mouthing the citizens of his own country, or the governors that would see it as a honour that Tony Blair is present during their strategy meeting, it all flows from the type of inferiority complex that lack of exposure imposes.
Although, it should be a source of humility when people that are leading are experiencing later what they should have experienced earlier in life.
The Awos and Ziks of this world never had this burden to contend with.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
rollybest:

God will bless your father. You are thinking like me, your will never see anything like US-ASIA summit but these whites would come and combine the entire Africa for a single country. Will heaven fall if we have something like China-Nigeria summit, it's always Africa containing over 53 countries. AFRICA WAKE UP
It's publicity. I bet they'll announce some "AID" money on CNN on the last day - high interest debt that they will be calling investment undecided

1 Like

Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by MtuMsuper: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
lastmaster:
gud one, but Kenya. mention of dat country's name, something came to my mind.
Oga face front. Na serious business dey talk, not nonsense nairaland news. Volkswagen don sign factory deal for kenya sef and you are here knee deep in BS
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by Memphis1759: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Yaani this summit was right here and I had no news of it?
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by wink2015(m): 4:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Africa leaders especially Nigerian leaders have been attending conferences upon conferences since the early 50's and 60's but they still remain greedy.

They are so corrupt that they never effect any change upon the people they governed. thanks to their regular past time called corruption.
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by lastmaster(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
MtuMsuper:

Oga face front. Na serious business dey talk, not nonsense nairaland news. Volkswagen don sign factory deal for kenya sef and you are here knee deep in BS
hmm

Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by MtuMsuper: 7:10pm On Feb 11, 2017
lastmaster:
hmm
A dairy cow. Plenty of money. not that you know anything about it.
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by ayokellany: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Trapnews:
Ambode, please choose your allys carefully, Germans are racists, they have so much hatred for blacks especially Nigerians, please kindly look for investors or whatever elsewhere, they do not deserve to be recognized, How i wish all blacks can shun their embassy for visa, Let them go to hell and remain thereundecided

It is not German responsiblity to save you from yourself. The Germans hated both Africans n Chinese but the Chinese were able to raise above their hate develop their economy thereby raising their self-worth now Germans drool at the feet of China. You my brother should stop lamenting about others hate on let the world see you can help yourself and they will respect you in turn. Respect is earned not dashed so until then please shut up about Germans. We are all alive to how we Nigerians abuse visa priviledgees so please.
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by Trapnews: 9:21pm On Feb 12, 2017
ayokellany:

It is not German responsiblity to save you from yourself. The Germans hated both Africans n Chinese but the Chinese were able to raise above their hate develop their economy thereby raising their self-worth now Germans drool at the feet of China. You my brother should stop lamenting about others hate on let the world see you can help yourself and they will respect you in turn. Respect is earned not dashed so until then please shut up about Germans. We are all alive to how we Nigerians abuse visa priviledgees so please.
How does you response relate with the advice i gave to the Governor? Your reasoning is quite pathetic, it is people like you that got us into this mess.
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by ayokellany: 7:41am On Feb 13, 2017
Trapnews:

How does you response relate with the advice i gave to the Governor? Your reasoning is quite pathetic, it is people like you that got us into this mess.

Your advice is both senseless and stupid. The Germans are not your problems, every investor is welcome in Lagos so long they are willing to abide by the laws governing the state / country. I hope you do understand who is pathetic now ? The mess you are in is a result of your selfish leaders who take turn to swindle n shortchange the masses. How old are you really ? Surely, you must have been told how lame you argue and reason.
Re: Ambode Attends German-african Business Summit In Kenya (photos) by Trapnews: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
ayokellany:

Your advice is both senseless and stupid. The Germans are not your problems, every investors is welcome in Lagos so long they are willing to abide by the laws governing the state / country. I hope you do understand who is pathetic now ? The mess you are in is a result of your selfish leaders who take turn to swindle n shortchange the masses. How old are you really ? Surely, you must have been told how lame you argue and reason.
ok, I see you have a disease called illiteracy, please get well soon tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Restrains INEC From Issuing Okorocha With Certificate Of Return / Kwankwaso Woos 'New Afenifere' / Governor Adeleke Felicitates With Aregbesola On His 66th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.