Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tell Us What You Do. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Tell Us What You Do. (1036 Views)

Tell Us About The Life Of An Architect / Tell Us Using A Gif Or Pic What You Do For A Living / You think you know then tell us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What You Do. by ehix89(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Its pretty simply and could also be a means to connect with a Nairalander of similar career path. I will set the ball rolling, I'm a Telecom Engineer, kindly drop yours in its simplest of form except it requires detailed explanation.
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by Slo01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am a reputable gospel artist goes by the name Saint Larry Olufemi popularly known as MARIBATISE...Am also an Estate Valuer.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Do. by thehedge(f): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What You Do. by ehix89(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Slo01:
Am a reputable gospel artist goes by the name Saint Larry Olufemi popularly known as MARIBATISE...Am also an Estate Valuer.
nice one, wher you based?
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by ify123destiny(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Am a film maker/producer, I run an event management outfit in Sango Ota, Ogun State.
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by izzou(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
ehix89:
Its pretty simply and could also be a means to connect with a Nairalander of similar career path. I will set the ball rolling, I'm a Telecom Engineer, kindly drop yours in its simplest of form except it requires detailed explanation.
Bro
Good evening

I want to chat with you privately. Can I send you a pm?
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by ehix89(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2017
izzou:

Bro
Good evening

I want to chat with you privately. Can I send you a pm?
its alright
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by izzou(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2017
ehix89:
its alright

I have sent a pm
My mail is aceeizuchukwu@gmail.com
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by Sunnyonyex: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2017
Am a holder of the Advanced national business certificate (ond equivalent)in financial management with grounded 7years working experience in clerical,administrative,and maintenace duties.please i need a job help.i can work in any department/location.i reside in fct abuja.please can someone help me out? Reach me on 0 8 1 8 1 1 1 8 9 1 9
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by Khalifa04: 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Am an Electrical Engineer, Am into Electrical installation, Solar,CCTV and Lightening
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by jeftalene(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
I am a Structural Engineer, engaged in the construction of buildings, roads and estate infrastructure.

Call/Whatsapp: Engr. Osaz' 08167394799

Check out my blog;
www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by cocolapearl: 8:37pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm a school administrator and a cook. I do both excellently.
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by ayabaloola01(f): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
ehix89:

I am a HSE( Health, Safety and Environment) practitioner with more than 7 years experience . Contact me for all your HSE related issues
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by Ademat7(m): 5:04am On Feb 26, 2017
I'm an agronomist (farm consultant),building material(sharpsand,blocks,kebbs,granite)marketer and a math&chess tutor.
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by KillerBeauty(f): 7:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
I'm a case officer who handles HIV and reproductive health issue
Re: Tell Us What You Do. by ehix89(m): 5:00am On Feb 28, 2017
Keep it coming, seen a few a can help already

(1) (Reply)

Follow Your Dreams / The Value Of Friendship: Ade Asekun, Tunde Fowler & Yemi Oshibajo Were Friends / 50 Years Since Britain Left. Why Are So Many African Judges Still Wearing Wigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.