Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. (975 Views)

IGP Vs Saraki: What Buhari Told Senators / Leaked Letter: Why Buhari Told Oyegun To Ignore Tinubu / What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by mekaboy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Buhari is now speaking to everybody on phone, make I talk my own.

He said he heard and watched the protest from there. He was pained that the suffering in Nigeria has gotten to the entertainment industry.

That he is not relenting in his desire to change Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by castro316: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
U r not. Serious. So this is what u waste your mb doing ehn? It. Is regrettably lugubrious that I am your FTC
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by Dgunnerz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
But you said you flashed him.. Are you trying to say he called you back?
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by Jaabioro(m): 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
castro316:
U r not. Serious. So this is what u waste your mb doing ehn? It. Is regrettably lugubrious that I am your FTC
Free the guy @least we got something to laugh off after all the report is common called to him
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by ufuosman(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Abeg wetin you smoke, cos I know say you smoke something.
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by Prinzyy: 3:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
mekaboy:
Buhari is now speaking to everybody on phone, make I talk my own.

He said he heard and watched the protest from there. He was pained that the suffering in Nigeria has gotten to the entertainment industry.

That he is not relenting in his desire to change Nigeria.
I laugh in d other room.
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by Vision4God: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hahahahaha...
Hahaha
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by mekaboy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dgunnerz:
But you said you flashed him.. Are you trying to say he called you back?

Before nko
Re: What Buhari Told Me When I Flashed Him Yesterday. by osile2012: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg wetin be him number?

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Yet To Reduce Fuel Pump Price To N50 Per Litre – Former Minister / Buhari’s Health / Governor Wike Flag Off The Construction Of The 3km Old Aba Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.