Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily (70818 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Cmeo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Google must be biased.
Why are all the highest paid CEO are Afonja?
+
+
+
+
+
+
Before u attack me, I be afonja CEO/Entrepreneur myself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by passyhansome(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Life is Unfair
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by shorlla(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a viral post by #SplufikNigerians, pictured is Sola David-Borha; the CEO Stanbic IBTC who's regarded as the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. According to the post, she takes home N117m Annually, N484,931 daily....

Until January this year, Sola was the Chief Executive Officer, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. – a full service financial services Group with subsidiaries in Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Pension and Non-Pension Asset Management and Stockbroking.

A few days ago, she was appointed Chief Executive Officer, Rest of Africa, Standard Bank Group.

Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/meet-sola-david-borha-highest-paid-ceo.html

Issokay
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
that 117M is chicken change compare to what Seun or Aunty Linda makes per year...next

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by GoldenVivi(f): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Wow she looks like Uche jumbo a bit

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by iamwizzle(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

117 Million naira in a whole year ??

She's still a learner

How much do u make a day?

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by pennywys(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Very simple lady, no Brazilian hair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by MrRichmond: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
KINGwax007:
So, dangote, Mike adenuga, otedola no be CEO again?

it said highest paid CEO, she is being paid money, in other words she is still an employee. while Dangote and Co are earners, since they own their companies.
Do you dig?

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Atmmachine(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
iamwizzle:

How much do u make a day?

How much do i make a day ??

$3000, can you kindly calculate it in naira ??

How much do you make per day ??

Do you want 10 evidences that i make that much every single day ??

I will give you more than 20 evidences but you and i must but a 1 million bet

Holla at me when you're ready
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by pword: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
they is something I just observed recently,brilliant peeps don't spend money on wigs and weavon viz: Ngozi okonjo-iweala, Oby Ezekwesili,Dora Akunyili,Chimamanda Adiche,Sola David etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by ikukuhero: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
No false lashes, no Brazilian hair, no Mary Kay, no false nails, no poster coloured /art work face,.... Naturally beautiful in her low-cut with a functional brain and a bank account that can make one speak in foreign tongues! *side eyes* to the 'other kind' of females.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Raiders:
I don't think it's impressive that the highest paid CEO in Nigeria makes about 117 million naira annually. If you convert it to dollars then you will understand that she is making chicken change compare to her colleagues abroad. 117m naira is just about 200k dollars. A top medical doctor in San Diego makes more than what the highest paid CEO in Africa largest economy makes makes.Her fellow CEO in wells Fargo or Chase makes 10 times what she makes. Nigeria still have a long way to go in paying salary. Imagine minimum wage is still 18k naira.
Yes, the N18k minimum wage is a cruel joke in this day and age. With the current devaluation of the Naira and biting recession, the minimum wage ought to be around N40k.

With her earnings of N117 million, she is likely earning 100x the salary of the average banker in the company. But the typical CEO of a Fortune 500 company in the US makes 300x the annual salary of his mid-level employee.

So, it seems corporate Nigeria is more generous about the income of its mid-level workers, which is a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Raiders: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pluto16:
that 117M is chicken change compare to what Seun or Aunty Linda makes per year...next
Forget the hype of Aunty Linda, In this recession, I don't think Seun or Linda makes about 117 yearly.

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
teebillz:

Do you have a website I can visit for more info?
Oh not yet. It is still under construction but you can contact me on 07063397657. Thank you
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by hedonistic: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

She's still a learner

And she's even a CEO ??

An apple headphones and power bank can make you that money on eBay

Lol, I dey tell you. Then again, that's just her 'legitimate' compensation as CEO. They all earn far more than that by the time you add opaque profit sharing arrangements and other under the table deals.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by hedonistic: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
Raiders:
Forget the hype of Aunty Linda, In this recession, I don't think Seun or Linda makes about 117 yearly.

Linda makes more than that annually, but Seun earns far less than that.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by shurlermoz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
ednut1:
stale news, this was reported in 2015. as she is no longer CEO whats her new salary in her new role undecided. i tire for all this junk journalists

Her salary will be higher now because she is has been promoted recently.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by marv1: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2017
How do u know?
AntiWailer:
Woman with Grace.
Very humble and decent to the core.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by hedonistic: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
CFCman:
Impressive!
But Linda Ikeji makes more than twice her total compensation.
Assuming Linda only takes 50% of her blogging revenue, she'll will be personally earning $2 million per year.

Linda earns in the region of $100,000 a month. Could be slightly more though. These figures are not cast in stone so let's just say they're averages.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Pamelayoung: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

She's still a learner

And she's even a CEO ??

An apple headphones and power bank can make you that money on eBay

How?

3 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by marv1: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
How do they know is the highest?

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by smartkester(m): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
She dey learn for where 'em oil workers dey. On the average she takes home like #2M per month.we have people that are not CEOs getting more than that in oil firms

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by hedonistic: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
afamaustin:
if she can make more dan 9m a month and l cant make upto 100k a month humm l think something is wrong somewhere,and is only me that can figure it out.

Funny as it might sound, this is a VERY powerful submission. Hustlers reading this should save it somewhere and reflect deeply on it.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by kstix(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
owobokiri:
They keep taking outrageous compensations home while the banking system is still left at the stone age.. As far as i can see, apart from cheif executives stuffed in well air-conditioned cars, flashy bank halls and outrageous profits for major shareholders.., the privatization/commercialization of the banking sector in Nigeria has added no REAL value to the economy in terms of serious productivity.
Please enlighten us Mr speaker, what more is the banking sector supposed to do that it is not doing?
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by kstix(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
shurlermoz:

Her salary will be higher now because she is has been promoted recently.
Lol, which promotion again? From CEO to owner?

2 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by hedonistic: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
lonelydora:
This is the kind of news that makes me want to ask if God is partial? I have been toiling for the past few years under rain and sun while they sit in an air-conditioning office and make serious money.

I need her contact please.
But of course God is partial. It is indicated very clearly in several parts of the Bible.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
CFCman:
Impressive!
But Linda Ikeji makes more than twice her total compensation.
Assuming Linda only takes 50% of her blogging revenue, she'll will be personally earning $2 million per year.
Una don start
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by owobokiri(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
kstix:

Please enlighten us Mr speaker, what more is the banking sector supposed to do that it is not doing?

Honorable, the bank should lend to the REAL sector of the economy, lend to industrialists, cut down on charges/interests and help stimulate production by lending to industrialists, rather than funding importers only..

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by BlackOnassis(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
KINGwax007:
So, dangote, Mike adenuga, otedola no be CEO again?

dont mind them, ppl just pulling figures out they derriere.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by lonelydora: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
hedonistic:

But of course God is partial. It is indicated very clearly in several parts of the Bible.

Tell me more. I want to know those portions of the bible.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by shurlermoz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2017
kstix:

Lol, which promotion again? From CEO to owner?

From CEO Nigeria to an higher position in the whole of West Africa, my G was telling me last week but I wasnt paying attention.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by gofnor(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm, I no fit shout.
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a viral post by #SplufikNigerians, pictured is Sola David-Borha; the CEO Stanbic IBTC who's regarded as the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. According to the post, she takes home N117m Annually, N484,931 daily....

Until January this year, Sola was the Chief Executive Officer, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. – a full service financial services Group with subsidiaries in Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Pension and Non-Pension Asset Management and Stockbroking.

A few days ago, she was appointed Chief Executive Officer, Rest of Africa, Standard Bank Group.

Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/meet-sola-david-borha-highest-paid-ceo.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.