Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily (70816 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Naira Crashes To N484 Against Dollar As More Bdcs Go Underground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by RoddyMan(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
The amounts quoted in here are old. The quoted figures were from a Thisday Newspaper report about 2 to 3 years ago. I'm certain she would have got significant increases. And her promotion to CEO for Rest of Africa too means she will be earning in USD, effectively multiplying this quoted number by at least 2.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by hedonistic: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
lonelydora:

Tell me more. I want to know those portions of the bible.

Two examples would suffice. The second one is particularly sobering, but who are we to question God?

1. Acts 13:22: And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart , which shall fulfil all my will..

2. Romans 9:11-20
Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand:
not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy . For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Riddler32: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
efilefun:
SMH, classifying those dudes and this woman means she owns the bank

There is a big difference between CEO and Chairman. In most cases CEO is an appointed Chief Executive Officer and Chairman is referred to the owner. The CEO reports to the Chairman, board of directors and Shareholders.

5 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by nickxtra(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
Beauty with brain. Meanwhile, can anyone here link me up with her daughter tongue make I follow chop her money inside this PDP caused recession.
You this beauty? Wash your eyes
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by efilefun(m): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sure i know the difference q=was just surprised someone was actually comparing them or thinking they the same
Riddler32:

There is a big difference between CEO and Chairman. In most cases CEO is an appointed Chief Executive Officer and Chairman is referred to the owner. The CEO reports to the Chairman, board of directors and Shareholders.

2 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by aku626(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
You don't mean to tell me that if I'm paid $138k as a doctor in the US i'm wealthier than these wow.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Makapounse(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
I think there is a mistake somewhere, She's earning #170m annual, not #117m , Aged 56, before you quote me Google her name and see much of her

2 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by ForValour: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2017
owobokiri:
They keep taking outrageous compensations home while the banking system is still left at the stone age.. As far as i can see, apart from cheif executives stuffed in well air-conditioned cars, flashy bank halls and outrageous profits for major shareholders.., the privatization/commercialization of the banking sector in Nigeria has added no REAL value to the economy in terms of serious productivity.
Sir are you an economist? you soiund like one

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by ForValour: 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

117 Million naira in a whole year ??

She's still a learner

And she's even a CEO ??

An apple headphones and power bank can make you that money on eBay
Do u mean dropshipping? abeg show me the way xarxer80@gmail.com
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by miketayo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

She's still a learner

And she's even a CEO ??

An apple headphones and power bank can make you that money on eBay

Dude where do u get ur info from.. How many power banks and headphones do you want to auction for sale to get 117m

2 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by miketayo(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2017
Pamelayoung:

How?

Don't mind that clown.. He is d biggest joke on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Icon79(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nobody deserves to earn that amount, I don't care whether you work 24/7 every year.

And the saddest thing is that the work bees who actually do the work get paid peanuts! God should surely come and put an end to this confused world, because man (human being) has lost control of the world. Right now, I am just waiting for the end of human government.

O pari
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Atmmachine(m): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
miketayo:

Dude where do u get ur info from.. How many power banks and headphones do you want to auction for sale to get 117m

You're a fool

You don't auction power banks

How stupid are you ??
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
While i make I make $400+ a day. cry

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
At least 1 good new about women in this sexist Nairaland. Tsk.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by miketayo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

You're a fool

You don't auction power banks

How stupid are you ??

I know dumb ppl like u, that try to be smart. It's eBay u can choose to auction or sell ur item.
Y bother with u, u already embarrassed urself on nairaland. Nairaland's clown cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Elfaris(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a viral post by #SplufikNigerians, pictured is Sola David-Borha; the CEO Stanbic IBTC who's regarded as the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. According to the post, she takes home N117m Annually, N484,931 daily....

Until January this year, Sola was the Chief Executive Officer, Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. – a full service financial services Group with subsidiaries in Commercial Banking, Investment Banking, Pension and Non-Pension Asset Management and Stockbroking.

A few days ago, she was appointed Chief Executive Officer, Rest of Africa, Standard Bank Group.

Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/meet-sola-david-borha-highest-paid-ceo.html

Why's this necessary?
Isn't this gonna be a security risk to her and her family?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by lukency(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Ee no show for her body.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by tdayof(m): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to a viral post by #SplufikNigerians, pictured is Sola David-Borha; the CEO Stanbic IBTC who's regarded as the highest paid CEO in Nigeria. According to the post, she takes home N117m Annually, N484,931 daily....

Be humble and be hungry. That's a great motivation there. Bless her hustle.

Moreover, Abeg who do that mathematics?

1 Like

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by samsam2019: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
But but but Ypruba people can't manage an institution
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by theway83: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2017
owo opolo longba
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Jozzy4: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Jozzy4: 7:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
hedonistic:

But of course God is partial. It is indicated very clearly in several parts of the Bible.

My Dear, God is not partial ... why even bring God into this ? I want you to know and realize that the present world we live in is not what God planned in the beginning, " we know we originate from God , but the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one ( satan) " - 1 John 5:19 . so its not unusual that we do not have equal opportunities in this present system of things.

you are a billionare in the eyes of some people too, Many wish they could at least be sufficient to the extent that you are , Is that not the truth? see , the only solution is reveal in Jesus prayer " Father ... Let your Kingdom come and your will be done on earth - Mat 6:9 , we need Gods kingdom under which all things would be fine on earth .

But interestingly, God in his word admonish those who are rich in this system of things to be generous and be ready to share what they have with their fellow humans - 1 Timothy 6:17,18
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by AmuEwu: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2017
Firstcitizen:

You took the words off my mouth.

Please how can a make that much or more in a year
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by AmuEwu: 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atmmachine:

She's still a learner

And she's even a CEO ??

You can make that money sitting at home

Please how can I make that much, or more in a year
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by toprealman: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
Beauty with brain. Meanwhile, can anyone here link me up with her daughter tongue make I follow chop her money inside this PDP caused recession.
I knew from your first sentence that you are a bitcoin digger. Call her daughter, Ase...08513565660
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by masqot(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2017
nah so. She no even get time to make her hair.
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Nokio1: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Dino melaye can employ her and even give salary increase walai
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by 18wheeler: 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
With all this achievement she's as simple as you can imagine.
#myceo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by lonelydora: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2017
hedonistic:

Two examples would suffice. The second one is particularly sobering, but who are we to question God?

1. Acts 13:22: And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart , which shall fulfil all my will..

2. Romans 9:11-20
Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand:
not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”
What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy . For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”
Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden. One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’”

Hmmmmm. I would love to know your religious faith
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by Atmmachine(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
miketayo:

I know dumb ppl like u, that try to be smart. It's eBay u can choose to auction or sell ur item.
Y bother with u, u already embarrassed urself on nairaland. Nairaland's clown cheesy cheesy

Again, you're dumb

I will even make more money if i choose to auction

I sell about 200 pieces of Apple headphones every single day, $9 x 200, how much is it ??

About 10,000 pieces every year

Not including other items i sell

Why won't i make 117 million naira every year ??

And before i forget, i don't work but have a house in New York.

People can be stupid
Re: Sola David-Borha, The Highest Paid CEO In Nigeria Makes N484,931 Daily by shevchenko(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
madridguy:
you call that beauty ?Are u maddft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Xenophobia: MTN Nigeria Warns Of 6,000 Job Losses / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / See What I Found In My Kolo In Just A Month (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.