Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande (109417 Views)

Ekiti Election: Fayemi Meets Tinubu And Akande (Video) / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by whitley(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please presido,u cannor die please not afta all thix suffer u aff put me,please u will live to witness ur hand-work
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Stevengold(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
sureheaven:
Those people complaining of PMB wearing same cloth aren't serious and lack the ability to think deep. Donald Trump has bn using black suit and red tie b4 and after election does it mean he has only one black suit and one tie? The ans is NO. PMB might has many as possible of that same cloth.

But that cloth no make sense na, make em wia find gown at least, the one with swag. Haaaaa
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Mayflowa(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
beckNcall:
The President really looks frail. He can wear the same clothes so far it is clean, or he has other types of it. Thats no reason to call this picture fake.
We should stop wishing death on Him, it's not fair.

This picture looks recent. He looked heater in the other pics. His greatest problem is his neck. That is why he has to wear turtleneck. The neck looks so skinny and fragile
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Potoskyleee: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
This one e dey like dry fish... abi na ghost? ... Chei! Naija... u don suffer.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by klax(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fhowe:
You people voted in a 78 year old as president now he his having health management Issues during his campaign I had a serious issue with his age cos I wonder how you can explain something's to someone that age I mean technology wise and at this age and era development and technology work hand in hand cause i can't even imagine explaining how to use ATM to my grandma talkless of internet banking so we caused this whole mess ourselves pls how many countries in the world have presidents above 65 years of age

Oh heaven bro you are the best God almighty will bless you. I love a smart thinker like you. You have said it all this was one of the reason I did not vote for him because I can't just get it how can already brain weak of over 70 years would handle 180 million heads successfully I don't get it.

Age wise is damn too old, technological wise he is dead, ideas wise he is dead, going on with the current trends to make different he is dead, wisdom wise he is dead, in fact virtually he is dead in everything to be a president but yet they still imposed him on Nigerians and here come the result.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by truthstands11: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Is he running away from the country? I thought he wanted to be president by all means. Contested for 12good years. Why is he running away from his responsibilities handing over to his vice. No way, he must do that magic he promised Nigerians Mr fresident.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by semyman: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thank God it his clothes that is the issue now. I am sure if he is changing clothes randomly, wailers will say in this receession, he is not considerate
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ImpersonatorSS: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
PMB should just stay back in London and allow Osinbajo to rule/govern.

#thatsall
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Tennites(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Diaris God sha
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Sman37(m): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
alfa2016:
The Presidency has released a photos of President President Buhari receiving party leaders, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande, in Abuja House, London this afternoon.

Photos below;

However, Nigerians are seriously questioning the photos, insisting that if indeed the President is hale and hearty, he should speak live and address the country.

See tweets below:

http://mojidelano.com/2017/02/presidency-releases-photo-of-president-buhari-meeting-with-apc-party-leaders-nigerians-react/

If u want to hear ur enemies talking ill of u in ur present then u must pretend u are dead in their present!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ephi123(f): 7:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
AfroSamurai:
Let's wait and see. I know for sure the nigerian political elite know majority of Nigerians are half wits and lack the capacity to ask the right questions.

This is why they can attempt such stunt. Let the president address the nation and put an end to this media propaganda about his state of health.

cheesy
Haba! Beht why?!
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by theway83: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
bring Back our president, we were here to hear your speech.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Unimaginable123: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2017
Only photo? Video nko?
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ojoj(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2017
People must careful about wishing PMB death. If anyone wishes another human being death, he/she is the one that will die. Some people heads are so strong that immediately ill-luck will be following the evil wisher. So people be careful o so that it won't be your obituary we will be reading. I have spoken o!
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by semyman: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
joe120120:

Those that vote this illiterate. should tell Nigeria youth sorry or come out to apologise@@otherwise Nigeria will revoked

"Nigeria will revoked", yet u can recognize who is illiterate?
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by semyman: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
If they show video, they will surely ask for something else, PMB is not the type you can harrass to always dance to your stup.d' tunes
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by AMUNSI23(f): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
You can fool some people sometimes you can not fool all the people all the time
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by mentor40(m): 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
Baba must finish what he has started
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by noblebaba: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Can u take a closer look at d left hand?hmm I can see something o
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by mightyhazell: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
pennywys:
Whatever, I'm not interested to look at his sickly pictures, let him come and rule Nigeria he was desperate to rule.
He is a Nigerian president let him come and perform his official duties.
simple!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by WaffenSS(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hmph...

Those pictures were taken at Tussaud's.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ayobamiakinrind(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
sureheaven:
Those people complaining of PMB wearing same cloth aren't serious and lack the ability to think deep. Donald Trump has bn using black suit and red tie b4 and after election does it mean he has only one black suit and one tie? The ans is NO. PMB might has many as possible of that same cloth.
People like Trump and Zuckerberg have been wearing just one design and color of clothes everywhere, we see them perform duties in those clothes. When did Buhari start this? So it's now that he's sick that he began to wear only one design and color? Must you defend everything this government do? Even if it is not reasonable?
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by daveson2020(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2017
The drama is getting messier, more pictures of our president please

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by RamsayBolton: 8:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Hmmm....abeg na when tinubu turn bed wet dey fly up and down, cos I see am online yesterday say tinubu go abuja yesterday.

Lol
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ayobamiakinrind(m): 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2017
Obascoetubi:
look at those chairs, are they not different?

Do you expect just one living room in a President's house? Even in just a living room, there can be two or more sets of upholstery.
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Asquare49(m): 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Them go flog this one go FP pass MMM watch and see...

u just made my day grin
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by madjune(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Olaedoh:

how can you say he needs a break from Nigeria's problem when he is Nigeria's problem personified. didnt he know he's already weak and old before contesting for president. he should take the break and die biko so our problems will go with him

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Why wish death on a human life? Can you create any?
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by daveP(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
Smh

We are not fools
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by Kemperor: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
ddippset:
To all those who said the president had died and was buried in London eat it, to those who said the president is in a coma eat it too, to those who said the president was on chemotherapy for 6 months eat it too, to those who said the president must shoot a video to address you eat it too, to those who said the president is wearing only one cloth eat it too. APC and Buhari till 2023. If you don't like it, you know you have to eat it too.

Cow

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by sunsplash99(m): 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
those pictures are fake.

from the first picture, who is akande laughing at?
who is tinubu talking to?
who is buhari looking at?
the three of them facing different directions

From the second picture, if really they wanted Nigerians to see the picture as an evidence of him been alive, the three of them were supposed to face the camera man not looking at different directions.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by ddippset(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kemperor:

Cow
mheeee
Re: Nigerians React To New Photos Of Buhari In London With Tinubu And Akande by hayjay123: 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Nah big lie........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari’s Inauguration Wristwatch Cost £34,500 (N10, 453,000)-BreakingTimes / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.