Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" (56004 Views)

Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot / Buhari In Lagos: Naomi Campbell Changes The Caption Of Her Photos With President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by KingstonDome: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2017
A very hilarious photo of President Buhari dancing Shoki in front of Tinubu is currently trending online.

See the photo below,

www.kingstondome.com/2017/11/see-this-hilarious-picture-of-buhari.html?m=1

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by HungerBAD: 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Huh?

You are dancing Shoki when we your supporters are getting disillusioned with you?do the right thing please.

Oga Tinubu tell am say we for Oshodi underbridge no dey happy.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by magoo10(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lwkmd ,and the name of the poster is jubril gawat. Hmmm

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Evablizin(f): 2:04pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by DanseMacabre(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
Rotflmao @ 'Alhamdulilah, I can even dance shoki.' grin grin grin grin Well, I still blame Buhari for the unemployment wey be the reason people go dey jobless come dey find picture to take create meme.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by nairavsdollars(f): 2:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
no be only shoki, na shock absorber dance e dey dance

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by clevvermind(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
IS THIS SHOKI IN THEIR BRAIN?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Asianguy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jobless youths everywhere.
Turning every serious issues into comedy.

It's funny tho.

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT! !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by inotice: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hilarious but true.Buhari and his northern goons have clearly outwitted Tinubu.figuratively speaking,Buhari will shokically use and displace slowpoke Tinubu again.

BABA na MASTER!
SAi BABA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Ngene44: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Buhari is a disaster. He is the worst president in the history of Nigeria. It is a duty to oust him in 2019. #saynotorecessionpresident

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by InwehAkpevwe(m): 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
keep dancing whereas ppl ar hungry, no jobs,... God is watching. Pls get 2 work. 9ja needs hardworkin leaders nt dancers...

14 Likes

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Mchldons: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol its okay..baba now u can continue d good work cool
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Johntitus: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Monkey wey like beta thing!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by WealthPhillips(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by slamkobe(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
dancing to hes success in making Nigerians hungry.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Clarinett(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin grin
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Leonbonapart(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Terrorist president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by josh77(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
See as Dem dey use 9ja matter play
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by omoijesa(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
Yeye man, op it seems Ure high on Jamaican janjanweed.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by yinkus6750(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
PMB is looking younger, healthier, more energised and refreshed. His stay in UK has been quite rewarding. 2019 continuity loading.....

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by anoda(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mchldons:
Lol its okay..baba now u can continue d good work cool

which work?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
omoijesa:
Yeye man, op it seems Ure high on Jamaican janjanweed.
Yeye ijesa boy
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by idrisolaide(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
I swear, This One WEAK me Pass...............

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by ncoolboiy(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
and this is front page worthy

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
Honestly buhari is a curse to this nation.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by rhubeelee(f): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Rotflmao @ 'Alhamdulilah, I can even dance shoki.' grin grin grin grin Well, I still blame Buhari for the unemployment wey be the reason people go dey jobless come dey find picture to take create meme.
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
It is noted.
Re: Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" by OlaMiki: 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
The person that do this meme, can employ and your entire family on monthly salary . yeyething
modelmike7:
Jobless youths everywhere.
Turning every serious issues into comedy.

It's funny tho.

I LOVE MY PRESIDENT! !

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Leaders That Cannot Be Bribed. / Ambode Unveils Fela Kuti Statue, Visits Kalakuta Museum (Photos) / Fake Vs Original Pictures Of Peter Obi & A Female Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.