Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) (75622 Views)

Billboard Features Davido, Tiwa Savage And Mr Eazi On Its Cover (Photos) / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by Artistree: 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
johnlegend01:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I love that family, cute. Mrs Sabina still looks gorgeous after all the years.
Siren spotted!!!
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by slurryeye: 12:36am On Feb 10, 2017
Tbillz:
Gave birth to those big boyz n big girls and still poses a flat tommy?
What she did to that tommy should be included to sch education for Nign women only

That's some serious suggestion bro. People will see it as joke, but it is a very important one
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 2:19am On Feb 10, 2017
smark61:

grin cheesy pervert
as in eh. The guy mind don spoil completely
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by Tbillz(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2017
princessayesha:

As in Tbillz Tiwa's hubby?
Lool had that name from time immemorial, who knows tiwa's hubby then? Dunno how to change it anyways cuz i really want 2!

1 Like

Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by mapet: 9:22am On Feb 10, 2017
ritababe:
who are they?

How old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by mapet: 9:24am On Feb 10, 2017
blank:
So this is the famous Kese Jabari ?

Who remembers the song by Remedies on him?

Omoge keep on rocking, dem go jealous. Keep on posing, dem go jealous.
Kese Jabari abi Calvin Klein, yeyeyeye.

He was also among the early pioneers in Nollywood
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by smark61: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
as in eh. The guy mind don spoil completely

I dey tell u
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by distilledwalex(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2017
So you expect make i read all of this epistle kwanu... U wicked guy..
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by blank(f): 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2017
mapet:

He was also among the early pioneers in Nollywood

Interesting.
Re: Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos) by Ndipe(m): 2:37am On Feb 11, 2017
stagger:
I remember her obvious knocked knee deformity which was very glaring when she contested the Miss World as Nigeria's representative. In my young mind then, I was like: how did a woman with "k-legs" win the MBGN, especially after we had witnessed Nike Oshinowo, Bianca Onoh, etc wear that crown?

It was a travesty then and I think her future husband had something to do with that decision, because it was an awful decision.

Certain Nigerian periodicals had questioned her victory as MBGN 1989 when it was revealed that Kesse Jabari, her then boyfriend (now her husband) was an employee of Silverbird. One had insinuated that it had been rigged. But Sabina had discredited this allegation by revealing that she had contested back in 87 (when Jabari was still with Silverbird) and lost to Omasan Buwa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Meet Denrele Edun's Wife-to-be / Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.