Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov (657 Views)

Fayose:buhari Told Govs To Ensure People Don’t Build Houses To Block Cattle Rout / Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov / Kogi Gov Yahaya Bello Spotted in the midst of Masquerades At Anyigba (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov by promixdavinci(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
"I am not happy with what am hearing about you, how do you ensure security when you are not paying workers salaries?
Emir Muhammadu Sanusi of Kano has urged Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello not to build the castles in the air and advised against unfulfilled promises.
The former governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria said this during a ceremony where Kogi Governor was given an award by the Inspector General of Police in recognition of his qualities and his efforts at improving security in the state.
After congratulating Gov. Bello on the award, the Emir said; “I am not happy with what am hearing about you, how do you ensure security when you are not paying workers salaries ?”

“I am here because the Inspector General of Police, the man who performed well in Kano, invited me. As a traditional ruler, I don’t embrace political gathering”, he said.
Re: Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov by toltee4real: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
telam wella
Re: Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov by Vision4God: 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2017
Fully supported.
Gov bello Pls take heed
Re: Don’t Build Castles In The Air, Emir Of Kano Counsels Kogi Gov by yarimo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
This is the only useful advice from SANUSI since when I know him. YAHAYA BELLO over to you please do the needful

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Solomon Dalung Assisted A Little Girl To Pay Her School Fee For 1 Year / Willie Obiano And Andy Ubah Re-unite At A Burial Ceremony / 25 Stupid Government Regulations That Will Make You Shake Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.